The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Hello everyone and Happy Birthday to Jules and Cat!

[smilie=th_hello] and [smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley]

It started off dark and rainy this morning, so I decided to light some votives:

Sweet Pea, Bird of Paradise and (the label fell off - darn!) I think a Sandalwood blend, all from my pal Val

When DD#1 got up this morning, she went like this:

[smilie=th_puke]

to my Blue Sugar and Pink Blues by CFTKR

So I moved them into my bedroom (door closed) I like them and there was still plenty of scent left!

[smilie=yes]

Now I have Tahitian Waterfall by Angel Made Scents (from that spring sampler) in the hall

Dancing Waters also by Angel Made in the living room

Timeless Devotion by ScentSationals in 2 bathrooms

(leftover) Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper by Nene's in my bathroom

Bubble Licious by Delightful Scents in my DS room

Fresh Cut Tulips by Distinctly Pink (spring sampler) in the family room

I am still re-melting Annabelle Lee by Cozy Cottage in the kitchen, I froze it and broke off a little piece, which I am sending in to a friend to see if they can dupe it.

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Whew - it's been a busy wax morning!

Have a great day, everyone!

New ones started:

- Nene's Lemongrass- good!

- Nene's Sweet Violet - nice, basic floral

- Ten Digit Creations - Fig & Melon...my first TDC and the throw is nice and the scent is fresh - I just don't like the combination of Fig & Melon, really. Looking forward to trying my other TDC's, though!

Thanks everyone for you wishes for my dad. We got him on some different meds today and he is a lot better. I hope it lasts.

Today I have had on BH&G Wild Island Fruit and Fresh Ocean Flowers. In a minute I think I'll put on Cupcake for the evening. Have a great night everyone.

Good Afternoon! I have been d163.gifchores004.gif16a48049f4a58ce0ac004ee7f39b4f42.gifsmiley_ironing.gifth4d71a8ac.gif practically all day. I am pooped and dying for a cup of coffee...

Jules, blastpresenty.gif Hope it's a good one!

cbgirl, sorry you were so sick...take care and come post when you can

trep, you are a good daughter...hope your Dad bounces back in no time.

Whole house smells like Murphy's Oil Soap and I'm about to take DS#2 to baseball practice. Think I'll melt Shampure from CFTKR when we get back later on.

Christy - I'm right there with ya. I ordered right away on the 21st and haven't heard a peep yet either. [smilie=th_pardon]

Christy - [smilie=th_blij81] -I got my C&S today! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

I have an evening dentist appointment later. It's not my first time getting fillings & I'm not scared, but I just hate going.

Shortygal - Ick - I don't like going either - hope your dental vist was painless. Having my mouth open so wide for what seems like eons always makes me wonder if I'll be able to close it again. :lol:

Trep - I noticed you weren't here for your usual early bird wake up greeting and was hoping all was well. So sorry to hear your dad had another fall. :( No broken bones I hope? Seems pretty common to get unsteady on our feet after a certain age.

I'm melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding. Awesome!!! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Guest jesuschick

While I patiently (not) wait for all my new, good ones to cure, I am melting through everything else!

Is a week long enough for cups to cure?

Anyway, tonight I am melting:

• Scentsy Jumpin Jellybean
  • Scentsy Red Candle Apple
  • 2 warmers with a combo of Scentsy Happy Birthday & Vanilla Cream and BH&G Orange Buttercream Cupcakes

Hard for me not to have bakery, warm comfort scents!!

Now HOW long again do I have to wait for curing??????????

I put on a few new ones tonight...

SM Lemon Zucchini Pie and SH Orange Chiffon Cake from a CF friend [smilie=thank_you] in the kitchen

Nene's Sweet Snowy Pine from another CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311] in the powder room

CFTKR Vanilla Bean Boysenberry Zucchini Bread in the great room ~ It's American Idol night! [smilie=th_c61]

Pics, Petals & Scents Spiced Cranberry in my meditation room

CCCC Exotic Black Orchid in the bedroom

Homemade Coconut Lime Verbena in the bathroom

Phew! I need a break now. :rolleyes:

For dinner, it's a free Artisan pizza from Domino's. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Have a good night!

Good evening all! Long day cleaning and doing laundry...finally sitting down for a bit. Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Autumn Kitchen-FP (I know it's April, but I couldn't resist...this is strong and fabulous!

Kitchen Spice-YC

Candles

Almond Cookie-YC

Sage & Cinnamon-YC

Hi everybody. I'm melting LSC White Tea & Ginger. This was the second half of a tart cup -- I remember melting the first half for the royal wedding last year because I thought it sounded appropriately British. If I had held out another week or two I could have melted it for their anniversary. Oh well, haha.

Trep, your poor daddy! He has been through a lot (and so have you!)

I am melting from my no-name box again: Lavender Vanilla and Lemon Berry.

NMhoney - free pizza? Score!

Good Morning!

I changed out 3 melters and am melting in honor of a friend from another group I'm in (Canine Epilepsy) who lost their dear furbaby over the weekend to this awful disease.

:(

Precious Puppy by HHS in the kitchen

Heavenly Scents by HHS in the hallway

Angel Wings by HHS in the living room

R.I.P. Roxie at the Rainbow Bridge

[eta]

added Napa Vineyard by Aroma Soy/Grazia in my bathroom

Seems like this is turning out to be a hard week for some of you... :( - wish it were otherwise.

I have going: CFTKR Pineapple (smells nice but more like orange than pineapple! one of the better oranges I've ever melted, now that I think of it) and Nene's Serenity (too ozoney for me). Both will have to be changed later.

Good Morning i am melting Iced Lemon Drop and Iced Key Lime from BuggyTown Candle Company and Wildberry ZB from Bella's Candles and Tarts

coffee.gifGood Morning!

Melting Banana Zucchini from Carol...yummy...the banana in this one is a true banana scent, not a fake banana.

Karen, not sure how long to cure...is it soy? I am thinking a week or two?

Have a great day friends

I am heading out for a bit to do some shoppingthSalesRack.gif

Hi everyone :)

I am melting CFTKR Absolutely Fabulous Cake this morning th_i-m_so_happy.gif Older DS is on spring break this week. I've been a taxi all week taking him to hang out with friends. I plan to attempt taking him shopping for some new clothes today, which he will hate doing. He just turned 13 last month and the changes over the past few weeks have been crazy. Extra eating, sleeping & growing! Where does the time go? th_confused3.gif

Laurie - That is so sad :( I'm sorry for your friend.

sweet - Thanks! I was kinda dreading it a bit more because I wasn't seeing my usual dentist. The guy I was going to see can be a bit of a grumpy butt, so I was thinking th_th1ptgno.gif Luckily, he must have had a good day and was in a very nice mood for my appt. All went well th_biggestgrin.gif

shortygal, I have a 13 year old DS as well, so I can relate!!!! How about the moodiness? Isn't that fun? NOT!!!groan.gif

Aria - The mood swings are no fun! Also, do they ever realize taking a shower is important? tongue.gif He moans and groans if I tell him he needs a shower, which is more often these days! lol

Aria and shortygal, wait til they're 16. lol I actually found 13 to be more challenging than 16. My 14 year old DD is another story. :rolleyes:

Melting Creamy Tahitian Coconut from BH&G. This one took awhile to get going, but once it did it's great! Very tropical; reminds me a lot of Rio Beach from Scentsy. I also have White Sands from Scentsy going in my office. I find it to be a very soothing scent and it mingles well with Tahitian Coconut. Hope everyone has great day!

Hey. [smilie=th_wave]

We lost cable for over 24 hours so we haven't had internet, phone or television. I felt like Laura Ingalls. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Thank goodness it is back!

Been melting:

Season of the Witch from TBG...Strong!!! Very grapefruitish... :)

Cbgirl, I'm glad to hear you're on the mend!

Trep, aww, your poor dad. I hope his recovery is speedy. He must be quite the trooper!

Laurie, how sad.

That cold front from days ago is long gone and we're at 90 degrees. My kind of weather, so I'm a happy gal. Melting Haley's Spectacular Vanilla today.

Gail