The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

SO sorry about your dog Debra...I sure know how your feeling.

Today I'm melting Lessie's Cinnamon Rolls by Can-Do.

Busy busy, busy....

Just got back from the eye doc and tried a pair of astigmatism contacts...I felt like [smilie=th_a136] ...don't think I'll keep these!

Today:

Christmas Tree Hill's Grilled Sticky Buns

melting bubblegum madness from country home and laffy taffy from sniff my tarts its all pretty sweet smelling most likely will change it out before long my son picked these [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Debra - I know your heart is hurting. All of us that consider our pets a part of our family understand your pain. I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved friend. You're in my prayers for comfort and peace. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm melting WHAM's Fireside Serenity. Really good - never smelled anything like it before. Here's the description - A mixed blend of the smell of glowing embers, fall berries, apple cider and crisp fall air. Since she closed I'll have to see who else carries it. Yep - I'd get it again. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Debra, I'm so sorry for the loss of your special dog. We're all thinking of you.

Tonight I'm melting GHBT Citrus Delight. I was about to complain about it being completely scentless, and the scent JUST hit me as I was starting this paragraph. Well-played, little tart.

I'm melting WHAM's Fireside Serenity. Really good - never smelled anything like it before. Here's the description - A mixed blend of the smell of glowing embers, fall berries, apple cider and crisp fall air. Since she closed I'll have to see who else carries it. Yep - I'd get it again. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It sounds AWESOME! Do let us know if you find it somewhere!

I was about to complain about it being completely scentless, and the scent JUST hit me as I was starting this paragraph. Well-played, little tart.

[smilie=th_funny]

I neglected the melters all day today

[smilie=th_thsecret]

This evening I put White Christmas by Haley's Heavenly Scents in the kitchen, hall, and living room.

Another bag bites the dust!

Hopefully, I'll be more attentive tomorrow!

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good night

Laurie, you took the words right outta my mouth!!!

Sweet, that sounds like a wonderful scent...if you find it, please let me know- and I'll get out my Sherlock hat and start the hunt too! :)

Tonight I'm melting GHBT Citrus Delight. I was about to complain about it being completely scentless, and the scent JUST hit me as I was starting this paragraph. Well-played, little tart.

[smilie=th_LA839B1117] Christy, your last line just cracked me up!!!

Laurie, doesn't it feel good to empty bags and clamshells?

Thank you for your good thoughts about our sweet girl - it has left quite a hole in our routine around here.

Tonight's scent is Alien - Tuscadero.

Good morning starting out my day with Cinnamon butter cookies from Shady mountain and cobweb cupcakes from crosscreek. have a great day all.

Warm Banana Cake by LOL, so yummy, and it was a free sample at that. Will be getting this one again!

So sorry for your loss Debra...

This morning I'm melting Can-Do Bendel Bean and Yankee jar candle Deck the Halls. This would have been a great scent if I could have smelled it. I'm disappointed in the throw from the jar candles from the holidays. Making my way down town to take DS to school this afternoon. The Super bowl mini city is coming to life and soon it will be total chaos down town. Have a great day everyone.

Hi there! smiley-typing-computer.gif

Melting Buttercream Frosting from my just arrived order from A Primitive Glow...yummy! I am pleased with everything so far. p0rn coming!!!

Busy busy, busy....

Just got back from the eye doc and tried a pair of astigmatism contacts...I felt like [smilie=th_a136] ...don't think I'll keep these!

Today:

Christmas Tree Hill's Grilled Sticky Buns

Maggie, oh no! Have you ever worn contact lenses before or is this your first time? I have worn the Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism for a few years and love them! Maybe you just need a week or so to get adjusted to them. Wear mine all day, every day.

Off to finish some chores 16a48049f4a58ce0ac004ee7f39b4f42.gifvacuum.gifth4d71a8ac.gif

Well, I had just put in a cube of Madagascar Vanilla about 5 minutes ago and I was sitting here thinking there was sure something off on this new clamshell I just opened. I went and looked and I had purchased Fresh Linen by mistake so that explained why my vanilla was off. I don't usually like any kind of linen scents but this really isn't too bad so I may leave it and see how it goes. At least I know my vanilla cubes have not turned on me. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Hi folks! Today's scents are:

Tarts

Grammie's Homemade Apple Butter-Kims Tarts (Woah Nelly....is this strong!)

Farmhouse Apple-Yankee

Candles

Crisp Apple Strudel-Yankee

Praline Caramel Sticky Buns-Keepers of the Light

Debra-So sorry for your loss.

Jason-Loved watching your youtube videos!

I am still feeling under the weather. I am melting Can Do Mimi's House in all my melters (3) and am not getting much of anything. I think my nose is still not back to smelling.

It sounds AWESOME! Do let us know if you find it somewhere!

Sweet, that sounds like a wonderful scent...if you find it, please let me know- and I'll get out my Sherlock hat and start the hunt too! :)

Laurie & MaggieMae - I did find it several places, like here, but they were all vendors I've never heard of before. Not that that's a bad thing. [smilie=th_pardon] When the melt started out, I smelled mostly apples and fireside, ,which I liked, but, the longer it went, it turned slightly 'cologne-y', which I'm not a fan of :wacko: , so ended up turning it off. I have a large 2oz melt left & can send half to each of U, if you'd like to try it - ? [smilie=yes]

I know that feeling of shock and grief...just went through it myself in December.

Awww...Boogie, I'm so sorry to hear about your pup, too. [smilie=th_bighug-1] Saying goodbye is the hardest part of having pets. I wish they lived as long as we do.

I'm melting HOS English Eggnog - luv this scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] As much as I like Nene's Eggnog scent, I like this one even better because it's more like the dairy eggnog - no rum note to it like in Nene's.