The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

Good Morning! My mom and dad are flying in today for a nice, long visit. I'm so excited! I'm melting Vanilla Suede from Scentsy (a favorite of both my mom and I) and Linger (my mom's newest fav), also from Scentsy, in the guest bedroom. It's so exciting to have a guest bedroom and bathroom! Seriously, I had the most fun decorating those rooms. Weird, I know. Hope everyone has a great day. I need to go get my potato soup put together.

It's so exciting to have a guest bedroom and bathroom! Seriously, I had the most fun decorating those rooms. Weird, I know.

Not weird at all! :) I would be the same way! Enjoy the time with your folks!

This morning it's:

Apple Torta from Tuscaderos (Jules made me remember this one! :) )

Apple Dumpling from Backroad Hobbies

Upstairs:

LSC Pink Clouds

Horray and Thank you! :) That little girlie is so funny! She never did get back to me about the scents so I appreciate it...I was wondering about:

Country Wedding Cake

Farmhouse Kitchen

Hot Cinnamon Pan Candy

Shortnin Bread

Spoon Bread...but I think you said that one is discontinued, right?

Here ya go Maggie...

Country Wedding Cake - A perfect union of sweet cream and vanilla with a hint of summer berries.

Farmhouse Kitchen ~ A warm, spicy scent...just like Grandma bakin' a pie!

Hot Cinnamon Pan Candy, Shortnin Bread and Spoon Bread are not on the scent list in the catalog...maybe they are all discontinued.

I got a chubbie candle in Farmhouse Kitchen and I think it is my favorite scent out of the whole order. It smells heavenly.

Over here, I am burning a Gold Canyon candle in Strudel & Spice...lovin' it...such a great scent.

I was also melting Thompson's Snickerdoodle a little earlier, but got barely any scent from it at all. The same happened with the Apple & Cinnamon crumbles I melted yesterday...some scent, but not as strong as the scents I got in my first order from Thompson's. This is making me a little confused and bummed out. How could my first order knock my socks off and my second order be just sort of "meh"....?

Here ya go Maggie...

How could my first order knock my socks off and my second order be just sort of "meh"....?

Thank you so much Aria! [smilie=th_ef3416a0] That Wedding Cake sounds yummy...I never would have figured it had berries in it! :) Glad you're enjoying the Farmhouse Kitchen and it sounds like a great bakery scent!

Sorry to hear about your Thompson's order...I've had that happen with some companies...it could be just a lousy order and not the usual. [smilie=th_scratch]

Are ya getting in on the Ye Olde Candle Cubbard sale? I'm thinking about it...which really means [smilie=th_BringItOn] ...and then I'm done. Really. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Maggie, I have been browsing Ye Olde Candle Cubbard's site and did get the newsletter about the sale. thcheerleader3.gif I really enjoyed the tarts I got in my first order! Also, regarding A Primitive Glow...I have decided not to post my p0rn at this time.

A few minutes ago, while trying to post the pics, I also tried to post a link to their website and it comes up "Account Suspended"...so I am not too sure what is going on there. Maybe they took the website down to update the scent list??? I'll check again tomorrow and go from there.

Good Morning! My mom and dad are flying in today for a nice, long visit. I'm so excited!

Mpfand - sounds like you'll all have lots of fun! Their own guest suite...favorite scent melting..... *and* potato soup for dinner? [smilie=th_thConfus_55] Bet they'll be there a lonnnnng time! (which, I imagine, is A-ok with U!) [smilie=yes]

My afternoon melt was (still is) FP's Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Dessert. It started with a yummy sweet potato and has now transformed into cranberry - totally amazing! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Since it's still going strong, I'll leave it for the evening and add Slatkin's Cranberry Woods candle.

Hi all. Hope everyone's having a great weekend.

My recent scents have been SH Dickens Christmas (happy to use this one up) and LSC Grapefruit & Mangosteen.

Recent melts:

TCC - Vanilla Bean Noel

Lunableu - Pink Lemonade Cupcakes

Slatkin - Caramel Pumpkin

CFTKR - Cinnamon Nutmeg

LSC - Pink Clouds, Pink Sugar Buns

Currently melting:

TS - Bay Rum

LSC - Lavender Confections

Burning:

Slatkin - Winter Night

Mosley Lane - Hallow's Eve

Good Evening, Everyone!

[smilie=th_wave]

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

My daughter Avalon has a birthday today (19) and she also took her state examination for EMT this morning - she'll get the results on Monday but I am very confident she passed.

Our garage sailing this morning was a complete BUST.

[smilie=th_smiley-crying]

didn't find one single thing, which was disappointing but I do love the thrill of the hunt!

LOL

Today's melts:

Snowstorm by Can-Do - minty and strong

Jingle Bells All Year by Cozy Cottage - started out great but didn't last

Home For the Holidays by Candle Dippers - liking this one a lot

and my 2nd attempt with Vanilla PineCones by CFTKR - I melted this one in a larger room previously and got hardly any throw - and several of you commented how strong it was. So this time I put a whole tart in my small bathroom warmer, and still could barely smell it.

Bad batch maybe?

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Have a great night!

Tonight I finally cut up one of the loaves from Shady Mountain...

Citrus Zucchini Bread...smells unbelievable!!! [smilie=th_00000020]

Using the warm knife trick worked like a charm! :)

Aria~ I hope your right about Primitive Glow closing up just for a bit...I was hoping to place a small order soon.

Sweet~ That scent, Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Dessert, sounds amazing! WOW, what a combo of scents!

Laurie~ [smilie=th_1084] to your DD Avalon! Your children have such unique and beautiful names!!! I hope she did well on her exam!

Have a great night all! [smilie=th_offtobed]

The weather is a bit cooler today, so I'm burning a large jar of Slatkin's "Snow Apple Mint". It is leftover from LAST winter, so I'd like to finish it up, and not store it again.

I'm melting Tara's Cinnamon Sticks for a couple hours before heading out this morning. It's perfectly delicious and wonderfully strong! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Scented wax, such a special little pleasure...

Gail

ShowLetterpppppppppppp.gif Hello...it is snowing here...YaY!

I am melting WAHM Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread...it's good.

Did some damage at the Ye Olde Candle Cubbard...Maggie...how about you girl? Did you cave? wink1.gif

Finished up a Slatkin Evergreen candle last night and cleaned out the jar...it's now sitting on my bathroom counter holding my lipsticks, lip balms and glosses.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday! 55520.gif

[smilie=th_200912104451] I sure did Aria!!! I couldn't pass on it...it's just terrible. She's a doll...she already sent me a nice thank you! Can't wait. ;)

Lucky you with the snow!!!!

Just changing up the melters now...didn't want the Citrus Zucchini Bread to end...

Another fav...Ginger & Honey Teacakes from Fragrant Memories...wonder when she'll open up again? [smilie=th_confused3]

Have a good one. :)

Hi everybody! I'm melting TBG Santa's Spruce. Loving this one. So glad I stocked up on Christmas clams at TBG in December.

As for my recent Luna Bleu order, p0rn will be up shortly. [smilie=th_c61]

I am so sad that the weekend is almost over. I could use a few more hours. [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

I have had some good smells around here:

Mountain Lodge - YC

Oxford - Scentsy

Apple Caramel Crunch - Cheryl's