The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

[smilie=th_200912104451] I sure did Aria!!! I couldn't pass on it...it's just terrible. She's a doll...she already sent me a nice thank you! Can't wait. ;)

Lucky you with the snow!!!!

Just changing up the melters now...didn't want the Citrus Zucchini Bread to end...

Another fav...Ginger & Honey Teacakes from Fragrant Memories...wonder when she'll open up again? [smilie=th_confused3]

Have a good one. :)

Yes! I knew it! Seems like a great deal to me. Connie is a very sweet lady.

I just decided to light a candle...it's a new one for me - YC Icicles...this had to be the prettiest YC I've ever seen. I should snap a pic of it. The wax is the loveliest shade of blue/purple and the label shows a cardinal perched on some icy tree branches. Beautiful! The scent is wonderful so far...reminds me a little of Slatkin's Winter scent.

The boys took off for the sledding hill awhile ago and I just noticed that the snow has stopped. snvr17.gif I am going to go out and see how much we got and start Snowblow.gif

The_Hi.gifyoohoo, Aria. I'd like to see that YC burning. Snap away.

I'm burning LOL layered candle. It was 32 degrees, Holly's Iced Snow Cookies and Toffee Coffee Cake. I'm down to the bottom layer now - Toffee Coffee Cake. It's burning great.

Melting Nene's - Maple Sugar Corn Pudding LOVE!

It has been CFTKR Wildberry Zucchini all day. Loving it!

I have to leave in a few to drive DD back to her apartment in the city. This scent from Carol has bee going all day and still has some life left.

My afternoon melt was YC's MacIntosh Spice. It didn't seem to have much scent to it, but it was an older one. Wasn't crumbly yet, tho. [smilie=th_sign0164] Now I'm burning Slatkins Winter candle - perfect on a cold winter nite. [smilie=th_autumboy] We had a small snow storm blow thru this afternoon and the winds were so strong and the snow came down so fast it was blown against my house's front windows and froze there, so I can't even see out of them. Helloooooo...anyone out there? [smilie=th_cha69]

Sweet dreams everyone .... [smilie=th_goodnight]

Jules, here ya go girl...

Picture129.jpg

I still have this one burning now...will be calling it a night very shortly. The boys and I had fun out in the snow...I'm pooped. I'm guessing we got about 3 inches.

sweet, we've had that happen to our windows before! The snow just sticks and you can't see anything...crazy!

Have a nice night everyone!

It's been a long day, friends.

Started with a very sad morning - on the way to get our newspapers, we saw a woman kneeling on the side of the road over a yellow Labrador retriever. We stopped to see if she needed help and her poor dog was lying there dead, apparently hit by a car - she said he had run out the front door when they were moving some furniture. DH and I stayed there hugging her and crying with her until her DH arrived with a blanket and we laid their dog in the car, it was so, so sad. I have a yellow Lab too, and you always think about what if it were you. These poor people were in such shock and sadness . . . it stuck with me all day.

Please take a moment to bestow an extra kindness on your fur baby today (those who have them), unfortunately they are only with us such a short time.

[smilie=th_catkiss]

Still working on the winter scents - today's melts:

Blue Spruce, Aspen Winter and Christmas Tree by Can-Do

Tonite I put Winter Scentsations by CFTKR in 3 melters - another bag used up - yay!

Have a good night.

Laurie--how kind of you to give comfort to that poor family who lost their pet. Pets become such a part of our lives that it hurts deeply when something like this happens.

Aria--what a nice photo of your Icicles candle. I loved the look of it when I saw it in the store and got a tart of it but unfortunately, it is not my kind of scent. Sure is pretty, though.

Decided to melt Yankee Kiwi Berries to start the day as it is to be in the 60's! What a blessing this weather has been for us this winter!

Laurie that was so kind of you to comfort that lady many prayers for her and her family. Starting my day off with Frosted Zucchini/Sticky Marshmallow from sniff my tarts hope you all have a great monday.

Oh Laurie, what a terrible story...but your kindness is touching. Those poor people. :(

Aria~ Your candle is beautiful...I am loving the color of it...since it's the color of my FR..LOL!

Gail~ Good to see you! :hello:

Sweet~ I'm jealous of you and Aria with your snow!! [smilie=yes]

This morning it's:

Raspberry Coconut Zucchini from CFTKR

Have a good Monday! :)

Laurie, how sad. I'm giving my kitties extra cuddles today. I can't count how many times the little one has gotten out the front door.

Aria, thank you for that eye candy. What a beautiful color, indeed. I like the label too. Two thumbs up!

This morning I'm melting the last of my Lavender and Lemongrass from TDC. No candles yet. I've got a whole slew of errands.

I am melting Busy Bee Banana Ivy. I am really enjoying this one. Someone on here recommended this a couple years back but I can't remember who. It is definitely not a bakery scent but I like it. My other melt is Nene's Buttered Maple Oats & Honey.

Younger DD just left for school. We had a bridal shower this weekend so the girls were home.

I for one am glad we have no snow here. I am not missing it at all. Tomorrow and Wednesday is supposed to be in the high 50's. I am loving this "winter" weather.

Hi Gail-Good to "see" you!

I'm melting Haley's 'Berry Bewitching Brew', a gift from a CF buddy. It smells wonderful, but not at all like the other bag of this scent that I already had on hand. The one that I had smells like straight fruit( apples, raspberries, oranges) mixed with cinnamon. The bag that I just received is totally different. I smell hazelnut coffee, vanilla, cinnamon, and raspberries. Smelling them side-by-side, I can tell that one of them is mislabelled, but I don't know which.

At any rate, this one is just lovely, and very strong. It has filled the whole living room in about 5 minutes!

I'm melting Haley's 'Berry Bewitching Brew', a gift from a CF buddy. It smells wonderful, but not at all like the other bag of this scent that I already had on hand. The one that I had smells like straight fruit( apples, raspberries, oranges) mixed with cinnamon. The bag that I just received is totally different. I smell hazelnut coffee, vanilla, cinnamon, and raspberries. Smelling them side-by-side, I can tell that one of them is mislabelled, but I don't know which.

At any rate, this one is just lovely, and very strong. It has filled the whole living room in about 5 minutes!

Hey Jedda, I think one (the fruity) may be Berry Bewitching Brew and the other one (with the coffee note) is Witches Brew. Here are her descriptions of both:

BERRY BEWITCHING BREW: Top notes of peach, apricot, and blackberries, middle notes of mandarin, cinnamon and rose and nicely balanced with just a hint of woodsy musk

WITCHES BREW: a secret scent that is mystical

Maybe that solves your mystery

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Started out today with Winter Scentsations by CFTKR again. It needs to be changed out shortly.

Added Peppermint Sticks by Candle Dippers in the kids' bathroom

Home For the Holidays (vendor unknown) in my bathroom

Snowman Balls in my room

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

It's up in the 60's now, but it was chilly this morning, frost on the grass and everything!

Melting:

Cinnamon Sugar Donuts from LSC

Snickerdoodle Drizzle Bread from LSC

Chestnut Sugar Babies from Shayz

Upstairs:

Pink Fruit Lupes from LSC

:)

Aria, I love your Icicles candle ! PRETTY :skywriter:

Laurie, it's heartbreaking to hear about your poor neighbors who found their beloved pet struck down in the road. Us pet lovers know it's hard enough to lose them when they are humanely euthanized, but this is much, much worse. I will hug all of my furbabies extra closely today.

Finished my last CFTKR Gingerbread man shaped tart in Gingerbread Cinna Bon Type. In fact, this was my last holiday shaped tart. I did it everyone ! Now it's time to look forward to pretty fruits (I want Carol's strawberries!).

Also melted an older tart but it was still well scented. Blast from the past~ HoT Scent Boutique's Honey Gingerbread. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Lucky for you Boogie that you finished up all your holiday tarts. Nautilique-You sound like you are making quite a dent too. I had to pack a big box of mine away today. I better not order any new ones next Christmas. I melted some of them throughout January but I am really more of a seasonal melter. I added them to the box of leftover Autumn and Halloween scents. I also have a large box of some of my Spring and Summer scents in the garage too.

I have quite a bit of tarts out now that I want to concentrate on using up and hopefully I can without ordering more. I am dying to try out Almost Country though. I might just limit myself to one vendor a month. That will be February's order.

My Banana Ivy is still going strong so I will not change it out yet.

Good evening tonight i am melting Apple Mango Tango i order apple maple bourbon but got this by accident great accident i love them

they are from Buggytown