The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

I so bad want to try that Snow Flurries it sounds incredible.

What a day dropped my Dog off at pets mart for his bath and my

car would not start i ended up sitting there for 4 hours thank

goodness their was a Starbucks in walking distance. It was my battery

which was just replaced in july good thing it was covered.

Melting Pumpkin Iced Cupcakes from Front Porch. Have a great evening all.

OMG Stella...4 hours? Poor you! You are so right...thank goodness for the Starbucks! YUM. How is that Pumpkin Iced Cupcakes? It sounds so yummy!

By the way~ I can send you a tart of Snow Flurries if you want! Let me know and I'll give you my email. ;)

Melting the same as earlier...

Burning:

Christmas Eve votives from YC

Merry Christmas from YC

:)

Melting 1 tart of my new batch from LSC...Snow Flurries (which I concocted)!

MaggieMae - sounds like you created a winner! :thyay:

my car would not start i ended up sitting there for 4 hours thank

goodness their was a Starbucks in walking distance. It was my battery

which was just replaced in july good thing it was covered.

Stella - [smilie=th_sSig_what] ...4 hours to replace a battery??!! After all that coffee at Starbucks, you'll be buzzing around your house for the rest of the day. [smilie=th_sign0162]

I'm melting Bella's Honey Buttered Buns from a CF friend. Not heavy on the honey...more buttered buns - it's delish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

I am BEAT.

Just a quick check-in to say I'm melting Christmas Spirit from CFTKR.

I wish I had a little more spirit myself at the moment - I feel like I'm never gonna be done and able to relax.

Headed to bed so I can hit it tomorrow fresh.

'Nite all!

[smilie=thzzz003]

Hey all! Still busy at work, and can't wait to have Sunday and Monday off :blink: Hope you're all moving along with your holiday plans and looking forward to celebrations with family and friends! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Melts the last few days were: Dream Tarts Amazing Grace, Witches Brew, and Sandalwood Clove (longtime DT fave!), Orchid Lake Mountain Mist, Tara's Blue Hawaiian, Cheryl's Bamboo, and Blissful Blackberry, CFTKR Kazi Kazi, and TDC Cedarwood Vanilla.

Tonite's smellies are:

Cheryl's Baby Powder, Cheryl's Blue Lilac, and Front Porch Apple Berry Mango Tango. Smelling great in here!

Have a great Thursday, candlefinders! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Good Morning, everyone. Starting this foggy morning out with a mixology of Scentsationals Gingerbread Man and Harmony Home Madagascar Vanilla. I had put one cube of the gingerbread in the warmer but it was a little harsh so dropped in a cube of the vanilla and now it is just perfect. Have a wonderful day and I hope you all get everything done you want to so you can relax and enjoy the holiday.

Happy birthday Katzncandles [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d - hope you have an awesome day! (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Am melting Nene's Nutmeg & Ginger - wonderful scent! :wub: Finally going to start the bake-a-thon. [smilie=th_anyminute] so those yummy smells will be taking over the house soon. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thanks everyone Maggie i would love to try them are they on her site i am thinking of ordering on dec 26th good luck at the Doctor.

Happy Birthday Katzncandles

Today i am melting Cookies For Santa from Buggy town and Christmas Candy from Ye Olde Candle. Have a great day all.

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] Happy Birthday Katz!!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Maggie i would love to try them are they on her site i am thinking of ordering on dec 26th good luck at the Doctor.

Thanks regarding the doc Stella! :) As far as the Snow Flurries... I don't see it on the site yet but she said she is adding it. I am also thinking about ordering on the 26th if the sale is a good one...Like I need more tarts? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon There are some vendors I just can't pass up. If she doesn't add it I would be happy to send one...let me know! ;)

Added Winter Festival from LSC - this is amazing!

Upstairs it's Pink Pine Trees from Shayz... [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Today it is dark and damp and gusting wind and a tornado watch. HUH?

Happy First Day of Winter!

lol

:o

Today I am melting Pink Sugared Spruce from CFTKR since early this morning - I like it! I'm a little bummed there were only 3 in the bag (pinecones).

:mellow:

In my bathroom I am melting Spiced Plum from Candle Confections, and zip zilch, nada even in that small space. Major bummer. I had already decided this is not a vendor I would re-order from, I had gotten some cute sea shell shapes and no throw from those either. Plus they sell mostly bakery.

Oh well, just gives me a good excuse to change it out sooner and use another tart.

LOL

Winter Stars from Cozy Cottage in my room, it's a good one, nice and strong.

:rolleyes:

I hope everyone is enjoying their day!

058.gif Hi friends...all of this holiday prep is wearing me down. Wish it would just get here already...this is ridiculous. DS#2 has a little virus...slight fever and sore throat, but thank goodness they are off school. He should be fine by the big day.

Melting Crosscreek Cranberry Marmalade...a true favorite 1.gif

Also burning a Slatkin Evergreen candle...lovely, just lovely

Forgive me for not responding to anyone's posts, but I am thinking of everyone and hoping all is well with my waxy-loving friends! thwetkissf.gif

img333.gif Have a nice afternoon!

lit an MVP Apple Spice candle. This candle is the best apple spice one I've ever smelled--lots of apple--very authentic.

Trep - MVP....is that the one Walmart sells? Sounds good! [smilie=yes]

Laurie - I saw on TWC your area was under a watch. [smilie=crap] Stay safe!

Aria - hope your DS is feeling better tomorrow! [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

I'm melting WHAM's Pumpkin Cookies - [smilie=th_cc15]

Laurie~ OMG...a tornado? I hope it never showed and you are safe!

Aria~ Get well wishes to your DS#2 [smilie=th_balloons]

Changing up the scents tonight...

Pink Candy Canes from Soy Breeze.

G'night all. [smilie=thzzz003]

Sweet--yes , I got my MVP Apple Spice candle at Wal Mart--it is very good--the Peach Cobbler and Red Velvet Cupcake scents are great too. They burn well and fill the house with scent very quickly. Love them.

Starting the morning out with Christmas Wreath from Yankee--never melted this before so we will see if it is too much or not. Lots of time the Christmas tree scents don't suit my nose.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning sad day for me today. Today is the 8 yr anniversary that my husband was killed i cant believe its 8 yrs seems like yesterday. Even though i moved on i can honestly say a day does not go by that i don't think of Tim.Today i am starting my day off melting Mrs.Claus Pink Noel from Haley's. Have a great day all.

Stella, I am so sorry for your loss...the years go by quickly but the heartache is always there. God bless you. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Today:

Melting: Mrs. Claus Cookies from WAHM

Christmas Shoppe from Shady Mountain

Sweet--yes , I got my MVP Apple Spice candle at Wal Mart--it is very good--the Peach Cobbler and Red Velvet Cupcake scents are great too. They burn well and fill the house with scent very quickly. Love them.

Thanks Trep! [smilie=th_326db8b3] I have to make a trip to Wallyworld soon and will check those out!

Stella - you're in my prayers for comfort and peace today. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Scentsy's Hazelnut Latte from a CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] Good way to start the day! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]