The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Hey everyone! Busy night at work - having something to eat and watching TV. Blah night :lol: Really windy here too! Too bad because the sun was out and it would have been decently warm if not for the wind - boo!

Last nights melts were: Cheryl's Manuka and Lavender Body Wrap, Front Porch Pink Cherries, and Crosscreek Pink Coco Loco.

Tonites scent choices are:

Orchid Lake Oatmeal, Milk & Honey in the living room

Shayz Cherry Orchard in the bathroom

Cheryl's Coconut Milk & Lavender in the bedroom

Sleep well, and have a great Sunday! :wub:

Melting Warm Autumn Welcome from BHG

We are heading out to breakfast. Our local firefighters are hosting a pancake breakfast at the fire hall. DS#2 is excited to go and eat with the firemen.

Have a great day everyone

Good Morning!

This is the first time I have been able to get on here since Friday. Melts from yesterday were LSC Brownie Batter and Bavarian Cream. The Bavarian Cream has lots of life left so that is what I will melt today. I was burning YC Danish Butter Cookies- Yum! Lots of catching up to do here this morning.

I hope everyone enjoys their day!

Good Sunday Morning,

This morning I am melting in my bathroom - Black Raspberry Vanilla - ScentSationals - very strong

Living Room - Carmelized Banana - CFTKR - very strong and good

Have a good Sunday everyone... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

This is the first time I have been able to get on here since Friday.

Me too, Michele! Yikes! That was rough! [smilie=th_shout]

Yesterday's melts were:

Graham Cracker from K's Kreations

Sheep Happens from Angel Scented Candles

Today it's:

Osage County Botanical Gardens from County Line (upstairs)

Stuffed French Toast from CFTKR...this is the first one I've smelled with orange...curious to see how it goes.

Have a great Sunday! :)

This is the first time I have been able to get on here since Friday.

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] I couldn't get on Friday evening or all day yesterday [smilie=th_pullhair] , so assumed no one else could either, but now see some could. Wonder why? [smilie=th_scratch]

Trep [smilie=th_wave] - We missed U waking us up in the morning, glad to C U! A week with no smellies? :shock: Yikes.

I don't remember what I melted Friday eve. [smilie=th_pardon] Yesterday I melted Nene's Vanilla Chai, very nice, but not strong. It's hard to find a stronger VC. Then I melted her Nutmeg & Ginger [smilie=th_slider_flirt] - loved it! That was my fave cold sniff from my recent order and it didn't disappoint - it was [smilie=th_fabulous1] ... definitely large bag of Krumbles worthy! [smilie=yes]

Since I couldn't get on to talk smellies....I did what every card carrying Candlefinder would do...I went smellie shopping! :ssshopping:

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] I couldn't get on Friday evening or all day yesterday [smilie=th_pullhair] , so assumed no one else could either, but now see some could. Wonder why? [smilie=th_scratch]

Weird, huh? I couldn't get on with my computer until this morning, but when I was using my phone's internet everything was fine. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Melting Carol's "Pink Sugar Berry Cakes" as part of my lockdown plan. I forgot all about this one, so I'm really glad that I found it. Smells delicious!

I was wondering the same thing too Sweet-I just figured nobody else was able to get on here also. I can see they did.

I was going to do a remelt of LSC Bavarian Cream (which I was really enjoying) but found when I tried to remelt it the scent had faded. I don't understand why that happens.

I just changed out the melters to-

Wahm's Pumpkin Buttercream

Wahm's Pumpkin Cornbread

SSS Pumpkin Cookie Crunch

[smilie=th_smilies_welcome] back into the fold, everybody!

Trep, I'm glad you're doing okay. We all miss our early morning Trep fix! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting Tara's Butt Naked. Totally, totally divine! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Gail

It has been a long time since I posted here at the CF forum. Life has just been really busy.

I am burning a YC Iced Pumpkin candle today.

Hope all my CF friends are doing well! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

It's good to see so many friendly faces on here today.

After a day of melting Evening Eclipse spooky type scents (Nightmare and Grey Matter) I'm settling in for the night with Honey Vanilla Love Dust from Lasting Scents.

I'm about to watch the Red Riding Hood movie. I'm not sure what to expect from it. It's rated PG13. Has anyone seen it?

Good evening, everyone - I can't believe another weekend has gotten away from me!

Been Halloween decorating the house all weekend, and every year we say we're going to put things away in an organized fashion instead of having to dig through 10 bins to find things the next year . . . . maybe next year!

B)

So we melted Halloweeny type scents:

Lessie's Haunted House from Can-Do

Autumn Fields from CFTKR

Corn Husk from Candles Scented From Heaven

and finishing off with

Pink Sugar Pumpkin from CFTKR

I wish the weekend had ONE more day.

Monday - ugh

:mellow:

'Nite all!

Hi Fleur! It's terrific to hear from you! [smilie=th_wave]

Jules, let us know how Red Riding Hood is, please!

I'm melting Candle Dippers Orange Pomegranate. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gail

Nice to see you Fleur!

I am on a melting marathon - tarts that have lost their labels. :wacko: As I come across them I throw them together in a drawer. So far I have melted something chocolate, something cinnamon and a couple of lemony blends.

Meant to ask - Laurie - how is the Corn Husk scent?

today's melts were

scentsationals cupcake for a cheap brand they work pretty darn good!

lol vermont apple pie

scentsy cranberry muffin

lsc oatmeal raisin bread

we also burned

yc jelly doughnut just for watching the amazing race. We only burn it for special things.lol

s&s ghost munch

Evening everyone! Long day/night at work, but we were busy. Gonna do some tidying up before bed - they're doing random apartment inspections with the mgmt. company's top brass tomorrow, and you never know if they'll pick yours. Mine hasn't been done in 4 years, so I may be due :lol: Nothing big - they just check to make sure everything is in working order. I remember I didn't have the sink stopper on the bathroom sink when they came last time, and they tried to say maintenance didn't supply me with one. I was like - uh no, I keep it under the sink because I only use it when I need it - which is NEVER. So dumb :lol:

Tonite's melts:

AMS Santa's Pipe in the living room

TDC Vintage Vanilla in the bathroom

LOL Pineapple Cilantro in the bedroom

Have a great Monday, all! :D

Nice to see you Fleur!

I am on a melting marathon - tarts that have lost their labels. :wacko: As I come across them I throw them together in a drawer. So far I have melted something chocolate, something cinnamon and a couple of lemony blends.

Meant to ask - Laurie - how is the Corn Husk scent?

I really love it. It's not bowl you over strong, and kinda hard to describe - it's not really "green" and not earthy like patchouli or the stronger ones, it does really remind me of shucking corn, but maybe I'm easily suggestible. LOL

;)

I think it would be great to mix with something (not sure what)

I'm no help at all!

<_<

Good morning. I'm starting off the day with Nene's - Strawberry Butter Cookie. Yummy

The kids are out of school today. We've got a fun day planned. I hope the weather stays breezy and cool like yesterday.

Good Morning hope everyone has a great weekend

Today's melts are Weathered Crow and Ginger Souffle from Crabby

and Marshmallow Candy Corn from Shady Mountain. Have a great day all.

Hey Fleur! [smilie=th_wave]

Last night I put on:

OMG Zucchini Bread Noel

CYS Vanilla Wafer

CYS Vanilla Wafer Bread... [smilie=th_LOVE] this one is so strong and WONDERFUL that I kept them all going over night...soon as I opened my bedroom door upstairs I hit a wall of this scent!!! Definite reorder!

Yuck...it's Monday. [smilie=th_puke]