The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Good Morning!! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

This morning it's Ma Petite Cheri from Haley's...surprisingly, soft...maybe that'll change.

Beautiful day. :)

Ilove, that's a shame about your CBV candle and your CYS melt, darn it. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Good luck on better melting today!

Mpfand, I'm sooo jealous! The OR coast is spectacularly beautiful! Have a fantastic time and enjoy your smellies on the trip!

Laurie, your emoties are always so cute and cheery! [smilie=th_200912104451] Sorry to hear your CHC tarts aren't too good. That's always a bummer, isn't it?

Debra, [smilie=th_funny_sign] I think it is a code for you'll never order from here again. It's not a SECRET code though, eh? [smilie=th_foolish1]

I'm enjoying a relatively quiet day today and am melting LSC Mango Cilantro. I just rated it an A+ on my spreadsheet and wrote, "Fresh but not ozone-y, light as in 'uplifting' and just plain wonderful!" I could go on and on about it, but well, my spreadsheet is long enough. [smilie=th_31]

Super duper holiday weekend to all! Yay for the USA! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Gail

Gail, love your avatar...I bet you took that lovely picture!

Since the Haley's tart wasn't doing much, I decided to add some of those Candle Confection Summer Sorbet cupcakes to the warmers. That seemed to do the trick.

Have a great weekend! [smilie=party]

WOWZA - CBV's Fresh Linens has been blowing me away all morning, it's uber strong. I like it okay, but it's not getting rave reviews among the natives.

[smilie=th_sign0164]

Mixed report for the AromaSoy Grazia's that I dug out last night - Sanctuary is still going in my room and all is well, tho it's waning a bit.

Dream Angels in the kids' bathroom however, took a *turn* for the worse

[smilie=th_puke]

and out it went.

Replaced by Pina Colada from Missy's Tempting Tarts which will hopefully wipe out the *oldy-moldy* wax smell that's taken over in there.

While I'm here, I'd like to throw in a brag on my DD Ciarra (15), she ran her first 5K race today in the Pensacola Firecracker 5K, sponsored by Ronald McDonald Charities.

CiFirecracker5K.jpg

that's her running on the white line (kinda hard to see her clearly - she's in the front)

I'm very proud of her and her progress with cross-country!

OH, and their team (West Pensacola Runners) placed FIRST for the 4th year in a row

woo hoo

Late afternoon checkin here.

Were melting lunableus lemon curd still,its going strong day 2.

Burning GGC bday cake and CBV peach lemon pound cake. I can actually smell this scent compared to yesterdays CBV scent. I just thought the way people rave about them,that all scents were uber strong,apparantely not.lol

Happy Holiday Weekend!

I'm was looking at my tarts and trying to be patriotic by melting red, white or blue. Today is the blue day and downstairs I have Cozy Cottage Scents Blueberry Cheesecake going. It's more fruity than bakery and strong. Upstairs I have Blue Raspberry Slush or something, again from CCS. Smells like a snow cone!

Maggie [smilie=thank_you] re my avatar. I did take the photo!

Laurie, big congrats to your DD! Awesome achievement! [smilie=th_yay]

I'm melting Haley's Jamaica Me Crazy. It's Jamaica my nose happy! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gail

Laurie - [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] congrats to your DD! It had to be boiling hot for that race. :shock:

Ellie - I like your idea of melting red, white & blue this weekend! [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm melting AS' Corner Country Store. Luv this one! :wub: Smells kinda like Apple Jack & Peel, or maybe McCalls Country Store. Good one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

The neighborohood is finally quieting down with all of the fireworks going off in people's yards. Gonna be a lonnng few days :lol:

Tonite's yummies:

Orchid Lake Peppermint Eucalyptus in the living room

Ecco Lights Milk and Honey in the bedroom

Orchid Lake Baby Powder in the bathroom

Just got my first Orchid Lake order today, and I'm VERY pleased. Both scents are crazy strong right out of the box - no cure time needed thus far. I'll be back for more for sure!

Have a great rest of your night, everyone! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Very relaxing day...enjoyable. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Happily, I got nice results form the Summer Sorbet tarts from Candle Confections...I suppose the throw depends on the scent. Usually, blueberries are strong for me, but not this co. I'll try the others and maybe this will work out after all. :)

Tonight it's:

Canteloupe from K's Kreation...this is the BEST canteloupe scent I have ever tried. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] That's why I'm stockpiling.

Vanilla Insanity from K's...strong and very good!

Bunny Burps from TBGarden upstairs.

Indian Paintbrush candle still crankin.

Laurie - congrats to your DD!

Today I have been going through my Tarts Galore box. I love the White Sage - not on the list anymore. Rosewood Henna (woodsy) is still there and that one was also a keeper.

ATT22.gifGood Morning! I'm melting BHG Ginger Spice Cake...so yummy. Hope everyone is having a fun and safe weekend.

Hee! "Inactive" sure doesn't sound promising.

Laurie - I had pretty much the same experience with CHC. Nice service, but mostly duds. Alas. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Today is a re-melt of LSC Bedazzled (sweet and yummy and I will reorder), CBV Baby Powder (strong and pretty and covers that less-than-fresh doggie smell nicely), and just starting LOL's Key Lime Pie. I really need to make one.

Have a great day!

[smilie=th_dd5]

Just a quick thought, Iloveyummysmells:

All of us CBV fans have noticed that Victoria's candles get stronger and more true to scent the longer they cure. I've had some of her candles that just didn't impress me until a month or two later. And they seem to work best after sitting around for about six months. (Though most of her scents throw like crazy right away.)

Lemon Pound Cake is one scent I just didn't like at first, but now it throws beautifully and smells much more yummy and bakery-like. At first, it smelled like cleaner to me, not sure why, because my family didn't think so.

I haven't been melting this morning, but recent ones include Haley's Strawberry Shake, YC Clean Cotton and AMS Avocado Seasalt.

Happy 4th of July weekend to all: I am washing a few windows today and melting CHC-Rosemary Mint. A very fresh and wonderful scent. Wishing all a safe weekend.. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Good day! [smilie=th_wave]

She, Orchid Lake sounds like a "must order" kinda place! Glad they're working out so well for you!

Maggie, fingers crossed for CC's wax to get better and better for you! Now, K's sounds like a big winner from the get go!

I'm continuing with Haley's Jamaica Me Crazy this morning. I could melt this one 24/7.

Today is DH and my anniversary. Oh Lordy, it's been 44 years! [smilie=th_Kusje-1] The day after we got married, we woke up to parades and fireworks. We thought the whole country was celebrating our wedding. Who could blame us? We were only 4 and 6 years old. [smilie=th_jaja]

Gail

Happy Anniversary Gail!

Melting Can-Do's Lessie's Birthday Cake- it's a favorite of mine. Haven't been melting/burning/buying for a bit, life was pretty busy! I think I'm back now! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Don't have my melts changed out today yet, but just wanted to chime in with

happy-anniversary.gif

to Gail and *Mr. Gail*!!!

44 years is awesome!