The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

44 Years? How wonderful Gail!!! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f Congrats to you and your hubby!!! And only "kids" when you married... [smilie=th_funny_sign]

Laurie~ Congrats are in order for your DD as well! [smilie=th_december2201661-1] Great job!

I have more Candle Confections going today...

The 7-up Poundcake is moderate (2 tarts in the warmer) and actually a very nice scent. The Pineapple Upside-down Cake is "nichts"....I suppose it does depend on the particular scent.

Happy 4th weekend!

I've got Kountry Lights Grandma's Pantry (old scent, not available now) melting.

Anyone have any thoughts on Crabby Candles?

Alas, the Cranberry Tea from the afternoon melt wasn't....wait for it :tongue: ...my cup 'o tea. (sorry, couldn't pass up that opportunity :lol: ). So, I changed out to CCCC's Cuppa Chai. Winner winner chicken dinner! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Anyone have any thoughts on Crabby Candles?

On Crabby candles, I found the scents to be nice, but not overwhelmingly strong by any means. I have only tried the clams, no candles. I also tried a car scent thingie that didn't smell in my car AT ALL (even tho it needed to be in a sunlit window of the car to warm the wax and I live in FL - interior of my car gets plenty hot). CS is good, but I would probably not reorder, there are much stronger products to be had.

[smilie=th_fear8]

Just my .02 - anyone else???

Happy Anniversary, Gail! Of *course* they were celebrating your wedding! What else could it be? [smilie=th_Whistle]

[smilie=th_slider_congratulation

Sweet & Spicey - you're cracking me up!! I will be unable to get that phrase out of my head now.[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I almost put CCCC Pumpkin Chai Latte on my list but had to cut it. Next time. Maybe I should try that regular Cuppa Chai too!

I must rave about LSC's Bedazzled, It's Day 2 for it and it's amazing. Very happy candy sweet without being overly so or annoying. Love it!!

I had LOL's Key Lime Pie going and it was a scrumptious smell but pretty light. I've got their Hawaiian Getaway going now.

Hi Everyone!

Staying with my red white and blue melting. Yesterday was blue and today I chose red! Strawberries and Champagne upstairs and MacIntosh Apple downstairs, both Orchid Lake. Apple one is outstanding.

Tomorrow is white and my pickings are slim, might be a coconut day!

[smilie=th_congratulations] Gail! That is amazing!

CFTKR Tarts:

Granny's Green Apple

Red Currant & Thyme Tea

Vanilla Sugar Cookie

YC Candles:

Kitchen Spice

Tea & Honey

Over the River

Stars & Stripes

Congratulations to you and your DH, Gail! [smilie=th_slider_congratulation

Spent some time hiking some fabulous trails today on Coast Guard Hill. Lots of great history there, too. I'm not currently melting anything, but my MIL has French Kiss from Scentsy in her two plug-ins. Smells nice!

Happy 4th everyone! Have fun and stay safe!

Well, my goodness, THANK YOU all so much for the anniversary wishes![smilie=th_aa18] [smilie=group_hug] We had a terrific day.

Festivities are over now and I'm settling in to do a few chores while enjoying the lovely glow of BBW Summer Vanilla Berry.

Thank you again, everyone. You guys are just so sweet! :skywriter:

Gail

Closing the evening with Crystal Sunshine from CFTKR, I think this scent is AMAZING!

I put Ocean Mist from Soy Breeze in my bedroom. I guess I'll see how it smells when I go back there

(which will be shortly)

Have a restful night, CandleFind friends.

(oh, and my DD Melody made it safely to Montana from Baltimore - whew)

I can sleep better now

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Happy Anniversary, Gail! Congrats! [smilie=th_yay]

Tonite's melties:

Orchid Lake Bubblegum in the living room

Pink Flower Scents Moonlight Path in the bedroom

Orchid Lake Champaka in the bathroom

Smells GREAT all around in here tonite!

Have a fun day tomorrow, everyone! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Happy July 4th, everyone!!!

Debra and She, thank you for the anniversary wishes. :)

Laurie, so glad your DD arrived safe and sound. Hope she has a wonderful time! :D

Wowzers, take a look at the contest down in the game room! The competition is heatin' up! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Loads of fun! Pretty darned exciting! And big prizes, too, in case ya haven't noticed![smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] Good luck to all!

No melting for me right now. I'm off to the parade and then the pool! Have a spectacular holiday, everyone! [smilie=th_Hnh5]

Gail

All I can say is thank goodness for scented wax!

[smilie=th_allah]

My DH is parboiling some ribs on the stove to grill later and if it were not for my tarts I would be wretching

[smilie=th_gagme]

I am a vegetarian and the cooking flesh smell is NAUSEATING.

ack

So I plopped in Gain Island Fresh by CBV !

[smilie=th_a194]

"When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

[smilie=th_yahoo] Happy Independence Day USA!

Hope all you guys have a safe, wonderful 4th of July!

This morning, so far, I have been burning two candles: Haley's Blueberry Cobbler and YC Blueberry Scone.

Melting Crystal Clear's Buttercream Sprinkles up

stairs and Sugar & Spice's Lemon Cucumber downstairs. Great day!

Happy 4th to all, have a safe and fun day!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr