The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

The last melts for tonite are:

Cucumber Freesia from Country Home...LOVE IT!

Vanilla Extract from Perfect Scents...LOVE IT TOO!

And a candle from Bridgewater in Indian Paintbrush... [smilie=cloud_9]

G'night all! [smilie=th_offtobed]

It's late but glad I remembered to check in and catch up on posts. Today I melted Ten Digit Creations Green Clover Aloe upstairs and Whiplash downstairs which was a little too strong for my taste. I added some unscented wax from a broken taper which helped tone it down.

I had a busy weekend of a bridal shower and a graduation party. Lots of fun but not much time for wax. Yesterday I melted Can Do Beach Daisies which went for 24 hours straight. It probably still had more life left but I switched it out to CFTKR Pink Sugared Violets which has always been one of my favorites.

Next 2 days will be busy. Heading out to PA tomorrow with DH to set DD up in her college apartment. It will be her senior year and she won't be living on campus. She will spend some weekends there until school begins in August. I am bringing an electric melter and some tarts for the girl's apartment. Her roommate is excited about this. Their apartment will always smell great! I love passing on my love of wax.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Another HoS fan here - tonight has been their "A Roll in the Hay". Cold sniff really does smell like hay! The melting version smells more musty, a smell I sometimes get from Jasmine scents.

Good Morning! Melting from LSC Blueberry Lemon Verbena. Just started it so I will give it a little more time.

Stay cool all. It's been very hot here in SC.

Were still melting from yesterdays late melts SSS cinnamon sugar,its still going strong. Lunableus gingerbread marshmellows is also still going. Planning on my yuzu and ruby red candle dying pretting soon.

Another rainy day here! I'm not complaining... when it rains, I don't have to water the gardens, and it makes weeding easier. Plus it's a great excuse to burn candles because it's dark, lol!

Burning my CBV big Pineapple Upside Down Cake jar. I'd held off to admire it (it's one of her dessert sculpture candles) but its time has come.

Melting - Haley's Battle of the Sexes (good!), LSC Satin Sheets (just starting) and CBV Hawaiian Wedding Cake (I love this one).

Vanilla Extract from Perfect Scents...LOVE IT TOO!

MaggieMae - isn't that GOOD!!?? [smilie=th_c61]

I'm melting 1803 Candles' Friendship from a generous CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] Luv it! Smells like a cinnamon strudel is baking....yummm! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I'm melting 1803 Candles' Friendship from a generous CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] Luv it! Smells like a cinnamon strudel is baking....yummm! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

lucky,I've had 1803 on my list to try for a long time.Enjoy! Sounds like a scent to add to my try list from there.

This afternoon I'm melting my last two Everyday Whims tarts-Peyote Visions, and Welcome Home. They have not lost much of their scent throw and I do miss this vendor. I hope everyone is having a good Monday. It's a rainy one here, but making the best by catching up a little inside. Enjoy the afternoon y'all..

Hi wax buddies,

I'm melting LSC Honey Grahams. If you like honey, this one's TDF! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Happy Monday melting to all!

Gail

Sweet...YES! It's a different type of vanilla and I really like it...YUM...I haven't changed up my melts yet since I'm trying to squeeze every last bit out if them....

Your 1803 melt sounds [smilie=th_Drglar] ...I love any strudel scent...

I'll probably change things up in an hour or so...

Re-melting last night's scents:

Ecco Lights Pink Lilac in the living room.

Soy Breeze Indian Sandalwood in the bedroom.

Cheryl's Candles Pink Cardamom in the bathroom.

All are still smelling good!

I've got a CBV candle in Marshmallow Campfire going right now. I think I might put some Hershey's Chocolate by CCCC in my melter to go with the marshmallow scent.

Have a great day, everyone!

Doing some yard work today...perfect day for it...slightly overcast and a nice breeze blowing. Came in for a wee break and started a melter with Nene's Thai Lemongrass. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Finally changed up my scents...

Blue Caramel from Spotted Hog

Zucchini Bread from Country Home...both great!!!

Also melting:

Country Cottage from Country Lights upstairs.

Have a great evening! ;)

My afternoon melt was KK's Banana Nut Bread. When it was new it was [smilie=th_fabulous1] , but now that it's in the elderly stages, the cold sniff wasn't that strong, but I gave it a try, anyhow. Sadly, it had passed it's prime.(this is beginning to sound like my bio [smilie=th_foolish1] ) So, now I'm trying another BNB, this time from PS.

Melting bath time with pooh from CBV...going strong for three days now on half the tart. WOW!

Winding down the evening with something from LSC - Rattlesnake Grass. It's pretty unique and I'm liking it!

[smilie=th_tease-1]

Got lazy today and didn't change out the other melters, tomorrow's another day.

Off to cut the bazillion coupons I've printed and file them in my binder. It feels somehow like printing counterfeid money! shhhhhh

[smilie=th_thlaughter]