The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Hi All!

I'm sure this is old news by now but Yankee has a new website and new candles and accessories. Eeekkk...Carol is opening on Friday. I need a lotto win!

CFTKR Tarts:

Buttermilk Pancakes

YC Candles:

Sparkling Pine

Tea & Honey

Stars & Stripes

Hi All!

I'm sure this is old news by now but Yankee has a new website and new candles and accessories. Eeekkk...Carol is opening on Friday. I need a lotto win!

CFTKR Tarts:

Buttermilk Pancakes

YC Candles:

Sparkling Pine

Tea & Honey

Stars & Stripes

I didn't know that they changed their look. So its new news here. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Tonight were still melting grams zuch bread and pink sugared marshmellows by lunableu. And we are burning YC Buttercream in the bathroom. As it stormed here all day and we have rain. Tomorrow,We will change the melts out though.

MP = I hope you don't have rain at the coast!!! However, the storms are pretty cool!

Laurie - you are too funny! Did you start your tip line in the basement yet?

LL - Hmmm...not so sure that the new YC site is an improvement...

Tonight I have been melting Eucalyptus from Nessa's Sweet Scents

Since we're on the subject of pumpkin scents - are most of them bakery?

Are there any that would fall into the "fruit (or vegetable - lol) category, what I mean is like a straight pumpkin as opposed to pumpkin bread?

[smilie=th_thsignA]

I just watched Sayanythingbr00ke review the new CBV scents coming out July 1 and she said that Pumpkin Pralines smelled like a straight-up pumpkin.

I've got LOL Orange You Glad going this morning. It's a good one!

Not yet, wasn't sure if anyone was interested

[smilie=th_thsignA]

I'm sure there are better couponers that I am on the boards!

;)

MP = I hope you don't have rain at the coast!!! However, the storms are pretty cool!

LL - Hmmm...not so sure that the new YC site is an improvement...

Tonight I have been melting Eucalyptus from Nessa's Sweet Scents

is the eucalyptus a medicinal smell? Or really the smell I am after that is like being in a euc grove of trees? I have never tried Nessa's.

I just watched Sayanythingbr00ke review the new CBV scents coming out July 1 and she said that Pumpkin Pralines smelled like a straight-up pumpkin.

I've got LOL Orange You Glad going this morning. It's a good one!

Without having to watch the video what are the new scents that CBV is coming out with?

Were finishing up grams zuch bread,hopefully it dies soon.lol

Burning Gold Canyons Bday cake in honor of my daughter's 10th bday also burning YC buttercream in the bathroom. One last melt is bellas popcorn garland in the kiddos room.

Good Morning!

I have been in PA setting up DD's apartment. I was super busy but everything came out nice. This morning I am burning YC Beach Vacation and YC Bahama Breeze. I am melting BH&G Vanilla Caramel Spice.

Have a great day everyone!!

Ilove - happy birthday to your DD![smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

My afternoon melt is Angel Scents' Pig Poop :o from a CF friend. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Some of their scent names are funny![smilie=th_giggle] Here's the description - The aroma of freshly picked red raspberries, ripened fresh peaches with invigorating orange zests.

[smilie=th_wave] Changed out my melters...

Angel Orchid from Dream Tarts..I'm really liking these tarts... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ...can't wait for their new website.

Garden of Eden candle is almost gone...it was great while it lasted!

Have a nice night! :)

Hello!

Ilove - Happy birthday to little Ilove! I hope she has a great day! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

CFTKR Tarts:

Buttermilk Pancakes

YC Candles:

Sparkling Pine

Tea & Honey

Added my Coyer Garden of Eden candle. I'm really loving the burn and throw from these... :)

ilove~ [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DD!!!

Ilove, [smilie=th_1819] to your DD today!

I'm melting LSC Sweet Snow. Priceless!!!

Gail

Ilove - happy birthday to your DD![smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

My afternoon melt is Angel Scents' Pig Poop :o from a CF friend. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Some of their scent names are funny![smilie=th_giggle] Here's the description - The aroma of freshly picked red raspberries, ripened fresh peaches with invigorating orange zests.

Happy Birthday to your DD Ilove.

Tonight I am burning YC Midnight Jasmine.

Hello!

Ilove - Happy birthday to little Ilove! I hope she has a great day! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

CFTKR Tarts:

Buttermilk Pancakes

YC Candles:

Sparkling Pine

Tea & Honey

thank you everyone for the bday wishes. We celebrated last weekend with her friend. She only has 4 girls in the class so we took her and her buddy to see mr poppers penguins,a paint your own pottery place and In and Out for lunch. So today she's feeling sort of bummed. I let her pick out the scnets today. She chose for her room pink sugared vanilla by lasting scents. I love this tart place,and I don't know what I would do if she ever stopped making tarts. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Right now she is with grandma picking out her present at the craft store. She wants a sewing box,fabric,buttons and whatever else suites her fancy. I hope she comes home in a better mood.

ilove - a trip with grandma is probably the cure! Also, you asked about the Eucalyptus scent from Nessa's. It is more soapy than medicinish.

Tonight I have been melting Lemon Gumdrops from Cheryl's I looked all over for this scent and did not realize that I have it in a sample from her! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Evening smellies were:

Soy Breeze Pink Sky in the living room

Ecco Lights Black Amber Linen in the bedroom

LOL Vanilla Rebel in the bathroom.

I burned Ten Digit Creations incense in Merlin's Forest this afternoon. Her incense is great!

Hope you all have a fantastic Thursday :D