The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

This evening's melt is Beach Linen from Kim's Tart Candles

Tomorrow I have to change out the rest of the melters.

Been busy and/or lazy.

Have a good evening!

[edit]

I decided I wanted my room to smell nice when I go to bed so I added Tropical Lemongrass from CYS in there.

nite!

I started the day with Macintosh Spice from Yankee. I noticed that this tart was starting to leak oil inside of its wrapper, even though I just bought it a few months ago. I figured that it didn't have much time left, and I'd better melt it fast.

Have a great Saturday!

Recent melts/burns:

LSC - Pink Fruit Lupes, Vanilla VooDoo, Berry Bliss

CYS - Mango MArshmallow Cream

Kim's Tarts - Watermelon, Banana Pudding, Coconut Cream Pie

FM - Pink Coconut

SSS - Mandarin Pink, Watermelon Wine

Can-Do - Lessie's Blueberries & Cream, Dad's Cucumbers & Cream

OMG - Wild Mountain Honey candle

YC - Very Berry swirl candle

GC - Toasted Coconut Macaroon candle

Recent melts/burns:

GC - Toasted Coconut Macaroon candle

Lady - that sounds like one my sis would like. What did U think of it?

I'm melting CCCC's Marshmallow Peeps Cupcake. Smells so good - excellent combo of marshmallow + cupcake! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Yankee Maple Pancakes candle and Better Homes & Gardens Maple Buttercream clamshell scent.

Hi, Melodywax! [smilie=The_Hi] I bet those two smell fabulous together! I have that maple one from BHG and it's really good!

I'm melting Sizzlin' Coconut from Scentsy this morning.

Have a good Saturday, everyone!

Had :

Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans

Blackberry Strudel

Strawberry Cupcake....going this morning and I smell nothing...

I have a feeling I'm suffering from 'candle nose" so I'm gonna try a scent that is always strong and see what happens...

Violets & Birch (doubled up)

Citrus Splash...we'll see what happens.

Midnight Stroll is still cranking lightly upstairs.

Have a good one. :)

Cyn--sorry I missed your birthday --hope it was a great one.

Another scorcher here today--I have been visiting some friends whose families live in Joplin and the stories I've heard really touched my heart. My one friend's mother was in that hospital that was destroyed and it was several days before they got word she was safe in a hospital in Kansas. She cried just telling it. It makes me feel so grateful for all I have in my life. We should never take anything for granted.

For this evening I think I will put on BBW Strawberry Patch--haven't had that one going for awhile. Hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

Hi friends,

Sorry I've been kinda MIA around here, but I've hardly been home. It's all good though, things like dog club committee meetings, softball Allstars tournaments and such. :D

Maggie, oh no, candle nose? :o I hope it gets back to normal really quickly!

Trep, gosh, how heartbreaking and STRESSFUL to not know where your friend's mother was for several days! ITA, we should never take anything for granted. I try hard to always be mindful of that. Thank you for saying it. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm finally able to enjoy some melties today. It's FP Coconut Creamy Ice Cream. This is THE BEST coconut scent I've smelled to date, and that's sayin' something! Thanks, Angie!!! [smilie=th_bomb]

Gail

Had :

Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans

MaggieMae - what a scent name! [smilie=th_giggle] What did it smell like & who makes it? Sure hope your candle nose doesn't last long.

Trep - I'm so glad your friends mother is safe. Can't imagine the horrible torment she went thru. On top of all the devastation from that tornado, not only did it close the hospital, I suppose most of those workers are now also unemployed.

I'm melting PS Vanilla Extract. [smilie=th_cc15] vanilla!

Maggie, oh no, candle nose? :o I hope it gets back to normal really quickly!

Thanks Gail... [smilie=th_bighug-1] it seems to be fine now...maybe the earlier scents just weren't working? :blink:

MaggieMae - what a scent name! [smilie=th_giggle] What did it smell like & who makes it? Sure hope your candle nose doesn't last long.

Thanks Sweet... :thwetkissf: ..It's a takeoff from the Harry Potter movies...it smells like jelly beans..sweet and yummy...but I could only smell it over the warmer. It's from Auntie Di and I have been having hits and misses with these like crazy! Some have been super strong and others have nada...I ordered twice and I'm wondering if one of the orders was a dud...I think I need to do some investigating <_< ...Well, I did my investigating and it seems that my first order had the duds and the second order has the goodies! I'll see if that holds true as I continue to melt them...

Trep~ Thanks for your post. It's so true!

Hello!

CYN - HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a great smelling day. [smilie=th_balloons]

We spent most of the day out (recital rehersal and visiting family) so I'm only now sitting down to enjoy my smellies.

CFTKR:

Cranberry & Chestnuts w/Brown Sugar

YC:

Macintosh Spice

Tea & Honey

It has been 60 degrees...and all of a sudden it is 85! Not to complain too much, we would like to get use to the heat a little at a time, please! Our poor plants are very confused!

Today I have melted Black Currant and Vanilla from Perfect Scents. Did anyone else get this? It smells a little smokey! [smilie=th_confused3]

Trep, surely all of us join you in prayers and good thoughts for the Joplin tornado victims, and all who have suffered from the terrible weather this Spring. Sometimes it's hard to think that I am enjoying my wax and other hobbies while others are grieving loved ones and their very way of life.

We are supposed to be in severe weather season here in Colorado, but so far there's been nothing much except warm temperatures. It seems like we went from chilly, wintry temps straight to hot!

I've been melting Haley's Bluebonnet this afternoon and evening.

I'm melting FP's Lemon Cookies and have their candle going in the same scent. With the fan going, I figure'd I might need the boost of the melter to help disperse the lemon yummyness (is that a word? [smilie=th_foolish1] ).

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=snoopy]

Happy Sunday to everyone...it is a glorious day weather wise here. Gonna spend most of the day outdoors! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Melting Pizzelle from Carol....smells wonderful. I sure miss browsing ebay and checking out Carol's tarts. :(

Hope everyone has a [smilie=th_fabulous1] day!!!!

Good day, buddies!

I'm melting LSC Apple Mango Tango on this non-windy day, for a change. We'll see how long it stays calm. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!

Gail