The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

Howdy buddies! [smilie=th_wave]

Jedda, some vendors have suggested that turning off the warmer after you get a nice throw will help the scent last longer. Sounds like a good plan. Hope it works well for you!

Maggie, [smilie=th_teks0311] for the info on Haley's layered keepsake jar. I'm definitely going to have to try 'em out. FYI everyone... On FB Janet is talking about an upcoming sale. I'm so doomed. Don't I look really distressed here? ------>>> [smilie=th_snoopy] ....... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Twinsmom, isn't introducing a newbie to the wax world SO MUCH FUN?! [smilie=th_Hnh5] And Mimi's House is the perfect scent to help achieve a full-fledged addiction! [smilie=th_cc15]

I'm melting LSC Fairy Garden. I swear, the fairies have it so darned good. They must live in paradise! [smilie=th_aa17]

Gail

Nene's Bodacious Blueberry was all through the house this morning and is lingering this afternoon. I added candles to the mix.

LOL - layered jar - Banana Cake layer

YC - Lemon Lavender jar

Yumlicious - Violet Lime jar

My Mom is staying with us for a few days. Yay.

Thanks for the news about Haleys, Gail! Good to know.... :)

I threw in 3 tarts that have nothing in common today...too tired to look and decide [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] ...they might have to take a dump in the garbage soon...they are all nice but not doing well together.

Pepperberry Wreath from K's Kreation

PJs Cotton Candy Confection from Luna Bleu

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar from Fragrant Memories

And the layered Haley's...Blackberry Cookies is still going.

Just lit up a CBV candle- Me Tarzan You Jane. I think it is supposed to be a brown sugar and fig type scent. Have a good evening all!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Debra!!!

Those tarts were "hurtin' my feelings" and my nose...so I changed to Buttermilk Pancakes from Perfect Scents. ;)

Have a good eve.

Thanks for the BD wishes, candlebuddies!

Tonight I am melting one from Front Porch - Jasmine Noel. Not too sure about it yet, it is not a scent I would normally order. Sometimes, in my ordering frenzy, I surprise myself! :blush:

Good Morning, melting from Kim's sugar cookie, not getting much from this one. Also melting from YC Lemon Lavender, now this one has a huge throw.

Tonight I am melting one from Front Porch - Jasmine Noel. Not too sure about it yet, it is not a scent I would normally order. Sometimes, in my ordering frenzy, I surprise myself! :blush:

Debra...too funny but it actually sounds very interesting! Please let us know what you think after a while...

Jules...Comfortably Numb.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Melting:

Death by Cotton Candy from Cozy Cottage

Crimson Candy from Luna Bleu

Strawberry Suga from CFTKR

Katz - in case you're able to check in....sending get well wishes for your mom's arm! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

I'm melting FM's Citrus Poundcake. The raves about this were spot on ....it's delicious! [smilie=th_aa17]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Debra--hope it has been a good one.

I have been MIA today--out running around getting ready for my trip next week.

For this evening it is Harry and David's Lemon Bars and a trio of Yankee votives --Black Cherry and Vanilla Cupcake

Have a great night everyone.

Maggie - the Jasmine Noel is strong! It is definitely Jasmine - but in the place of that floral overkill, the VBN helps make it less intense. It is OK - I am not a jasmine fan (in candles) but love the real thing!

Thanks for some more birthday wishes - I had a great day!

Tonight is Crosscreek's Berry Balsam. I am trying to talk myself out of shopping her sale... :ssshopping:

Here comes the weekend!

Currently meting:

OMG best friends...just started it at school

Recently melted:

LS aphrodisiac...wonderful

LS blackberry peach pound cake...wonderful

LS violet lime...wonderful and lasted forever

LS black and blue...really strong

Hi all,

Our wretched cold, windy weather is finally gone and things are lookin' up! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I'm on day 2 of LSC's fabulous Fairy Garden.

Happy Friday to all!

Gail

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Debra!!!

CFTKR Tarts:

Coconut Cake

Raspberry Cream Party Cake

YC Candles:

Carrot Cake

Macintosh

Hi everyone. Today I have melting: Himalayan Bamboo: Crabby Candle Co

Key Lime: Scentual Magic Candles, very good one

Fruit Meddley, very old tart not sure who from

Have a great day.

[smilie=th_hello]

Melting Lemon Lime from Can-do