The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

Good Morning Everyone!

It has been a very long and exhausting week. The wedding on Saturday was absolutely beautiful followed by a brunch yesterday morning. The company leaves today. I will miss them. They live in Washington State. We don't get to visit often. Wish it could have been longer but my cousin needs chemo on Wednesday. She has been battling breast cancer for many years and it was wonderful for her to make the trip. I promised I will be heading there in September.

Mpfand-Happy Anniversary!

Maggie-Glad your niece is home.

Only scent last night was Slatkins Salty Caramel. Enjoying this one.

Michele~ SO glad you had a [smilie=th_fabulous1] weekend...it's sounds like fun! At least you can look forward to your trip in September! Thank you about my DN! :)

Melting:

Blackberry Gingerbread from Starring Fragrances

Ghost Munch from S&S

Supposed to be up to 80 here today...can not wait!!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I got soft cashmere or something like that from B& G & didn't smell it at all. Glad you're liking the blueberry one.

I'm melting scentsy jumpin jelly beans,cucumber lime & sugar by scentsy.

Downstairs I have pink blackberries by FPC.

That vanilla pear sounds yummy!

I got soft cashmere or something like that from B& G & didn't smell it at all.

Yea, that is one of the lighter scents but I love it and in my bedroom it's got a good throw! I'm surprised you didn't get anything from it...that's crummy. :(

Well, my son is home from school with a sinus "thing" - normal for this time of year, so I'm not overly worried. He has my allergies, and the head issues that come with 'em.

I'm melting BHG "Peppermint Candy" in the livingroom, where he is camped out. I also have some eucalyptus and white grapefruit essential oils diffusing in the oil nebulizer in the hall. [smilie=th_bb41]

I was also melting CFTKR's "Lemon Lava Cake" in the office area, and it smelled lovely. After a while, the strong scents from the other rooms were wafting in here, and the peppermint/eucalyptus/lemon bakery mix was not nice. [smilie=th_puke]

I'll save the Lemon Lava Cake to melt later, when he has gone to bed for the night and I can move the nebulizer into his room. [smilie=thzzz003]

I'm off to stalk my Kim's order on CnS. It should be here today! :upssmiley1: After that I'm planning to pack my Spring Swap box so that it can be mailed tomorrow morning. I hope everyone has a happy and productive day!

Good morning!

Candlelove - Awh, the wedding does sound beautiful!

Jedda - Hope DS feels better soon! In February DH got me a bouquet of roses which had eucalyptus stems. I took a sniff and it make my stuffy nose feel better. I didn't think it would work but it did.

I caved in and bought a jar of Berry Bramble as well as a votive holder for my mom. I think I've gotten her hooked. We went over for dinner last night and she had a French Vanilla tealight burning and a tart melting (hehe...also gave her some of Carol's tarts and a melter). She told me that she wants to get a fancy votive holder like I have. She was referring to one of YC's crackle votive holders. I'll put that in her Easter basket and some more tealights and tarts. She is sad that she is almost out of the French Vanilla ones I gave her. She asked for Gardenia but I don't think YC has Gardenia tealights right now. I'll find a box of something that she'll enjoy.

Tarts:

Baked Cake - delicious!

Imperial Pound Cake - eh, I prefer Carol's French Vanilla Pound Cake. This one smells like baked bread to me which I don't care for.

Candles:

Strawberry Buttercream votive - YC

Maple Pancakes jar - YC

Easter Egg Hunt jar - YC

Cinnamon & Frankinscense votive - YC

Jedda - Hope DS feels better soon! In February DH got me a bouquet of roses which had eucalyptus stems. I took a sniff and it make my stuffy nose feel better. I didn't think it would work but it did.

Thanks. He seems to be feeling a bit better now that he has eaten something, but he also has spiked a fever. Oh joy! :wacko: At least the house smells nice. I firmly believe in mint and eucalyptus for stuffy noses. The white grapefruit EO that I'm diffusing is anti-microbial, so I always add it if there is a chance that it isn't just allergies.

Yikes, Jedda, hope your DS feels much better soon!

Melting LSC Down Type Tahitian Waterfall so far this morning. Fresh! I'm doing some chores around the house, and this scent makes it smell nice and clean in here. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Hi friends! [smilie=The_Hi]

Michele, I'm so happy to hear the wedding was wonderful and you've been enjoying your company.

Mpfand, happy belated anniversary!

Jedda, I hope your DS feels better soon!

I'm gearing up for spring cleaning around here. After all the fun I've had lately, reality is now setting in. Windows need washin', plants need carin' for, ceiling fans need cleanin'... You get the picture and it ain't purdy. [smilie=th_u53]

I'm burning Front Porch votives in Blueberries & Cream and Love Spell.

Hope you all are having a good Monday!

Gail

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts for my son. we're hoping that he gets past it soon. I hate seeing him all stuffed up and miserable!

Jedda--hope your DS is feeling better--nothing worse than sick kids--you feel so helpless when they feel bad.

I got my Gold Canyon order today--I put on the Lemon Bars but I am not really liking it at all. It is a very different scent of this sort--I think I will leave it on for awhile and see if it grows on me. I somehow doubt that it will. Sigh ....

Oh, Trep, I am so sorry you are not liking your Lemon Bars. I haven't smelled it but it sounds like such a good scent. :(

Lynn

Jedda--sure hope your DS feels better soon--poor guy.

I have been out running around all day. I went to Yankee and got the darling duck accessories I have been looking at for weeks. Ha!! I am so glad I got them as they look really cute in my LR. I have on my BBW Lemon Gelato candle and upstairs a Village Lemon Pound Cake one. It was a lovely day here and is to be even better tomorrow. I think I can handle it. Have a great night, everyone.

I drove my company to the airport this afternoon. I was sad to see them go. I haven't been in a melting mood. I feel like some candles tonight.

I am burning YC Midnight Jasmine and YC Beach Garden.

Mpfand - happy anniversary! [smilie=th_a056]

Cookie - I'm so happy you're enjoying yourself. What movie did U see? [smilie=th_popcorm1]

Came home from work to made a birthday dinner for my sis and what do I find in the kitchen? Ants! Used to get them every spring, but hadn't had them for a few years. What timing. Anyhoooo....I'm melting Perfect Scents Vanilla Extract and it's wonderful! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] For those vanilla fans out there, here's one to try - it's excellent! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Just changed out the melters to:

Sea Breeze by Shayz Scentz in my bedroom

and

Lemongrass & Olive by Can-Do in my living room

Camu Camu from Scentsy is still in my bathroom

abuc.jpg

Got my Perfect Scent candle today and am loving it! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Am melting Coconut Cream Pie and it is very true and strong. Will be ordering again! Excellent communication and fast TAT.

Lynn

Done with painting for the day. Now it's time to relax. Melting Berry Blush from Scentsy.

Hi!

Sweet&spicey - I had to make a mad dash to the store today for ant killer. Every spring they come marching in. The ant bait usually fixes the problem within a day or two.

CFTKR Tarts:

Raspberry Coconut Zucchini Bread - yummy, very yummy!

YC Candles:

Strawberry buttercream votive

Candy Corn votive

Maple Pancakes votive

Sweet & Lynn - so glad you are enjoying some of your Perfect Scent stuff. I have been pleased with my orders for the most part. She is definitely on my reorder list.

Mostly a pink day for me today:

Haley's Heavenly Scents - Pink Sugar Cookies (good, wish it were stronger), Pink Fruit Loops (love!)

LOL - Bear Claws (this started out soooo good but faded very fast. ???)

County Line - Pink Zucchini Bread (good, moderate strength. More ZB than PS), Maple Sugared Bear Claws (Custom blend. Good BC scent that was slightly sweeter, moderate strength)

Tara's Candle Cottage - Pink Fruit Loops (Customer blend. Good - I like Haley's better. Didn't last as long as Haley's either), Pink Zucchini Bread (Customer blend. Don't like this - something smells off)

Night! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good Evening All! ;)

Jedda~ Hope you DS starts feeling better soon! [smilie=th_balloons]

Sweet~ Ants! Do you mean the carpenter ants or the tiny little sweet ants? Hope you can get rid of them fast...and I hope some of those don't come marching into my house...I've already got those %$#& stink bugs waiting to jump in the back door and ugly ol' camel crickets hanging out in the basement!!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] I hate bugs.

Melting:

Mandarin Cococut from Shady Mountain...AMAZING & STRONG!!! I love it! Gonna have to order here again!!!

Sweet Tropics from Soy Breeze

It is ant season here, too, for those little guys, Sweet.

MP - sorry I missed your Happy Anniversary - belated congratulations!

We have been nursing an old sick kitty - there are waterproof pads all over the floor, bags of fluids hanging we have to give, lots of dishes with abandoned food - ( two bites and he can't swallow, so we keep trying new things). I have not been on our site or melting too much, he is keeping me busy. I think he has about had enough of the discomfort, so we are very sad.

I have had Plumeria from Candle-licious melting.