The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

Happy Friday Everyone! Got a busy day planned for today. I have melting 2 votives from Yankee, Early Sunrise and Orchard Pear.

Good Morning, everyone!

[smilie=th_316785e4]

Thank you all for your kindness, good thoughts and prayers for my son, Zack.

The surgery went well yesterday, he got 2 pins placed in his elbow and some more time off school! This time they will be checking his progress weekly instead of waiting 4 weeks to find out it wasn't healing properly!

He came thru like a trooper, but it was very hard to see him wheeled off and the wait in the waiting room was ENDLESS!

So nothing really melted yesterday, (except me - internal melt down!).

Today I have Soft Blanket from YC going.

I have to say, I've not been "wowwed" by my YC tarts, I'm glad I paid only $1.00 and not $1.99 (at the Palooza). Some of them get off to a great start, but not much endurance, and some just don't even get off the ground! I think I'm off them and gonna use them up in smaller areas. Anyone else find this?

I also threw in a Mums & Marigolds sample of Scentsy in my bathroom.

Anyway, thanks again for all your support, you are a great group and I appreciate being part of it!

[smilie=group_hug]

Good morning!

Laurie, I'm so happy that everything went well yesterday! I hope that he recovers fast.

Tarts from Carol:

Wildberry Cheesecake - winner!

Tropical Cowgirl

Candles:

Key Lime Pie tealight - YC

Easter Egg Hunt jar - YC

Blueberry - YC

Mango Peach Salsa votive - YC

Melting Busy Bee's Apple Crisp @ work this morning...great scent! It was a freebie in my palm wax votive order!!

Hi. It's very raining here today. Melting: Orange Chiffon Cake-Candle Dippers

Remelting: Currant by Woodwick. Burning: Love by Belle Aurora

I went to Wal Mart and got another Simple Living three wick Vanilla Cake and two of the Berry Blossom. They only have four scents at our store but they have them in the large jars, three wick. votives and tealights. The other scents are Waterfall and Gingered Cookie (not the exact name but something like that). Anyway the three wicks are only $2.75 so you can hardly go wrong. I don't know what the large jars are as there are no price signs--I just found out what it was when I bought it. Ha!! Hope you all are enjoying your Friday.

It's raining here AGAIN today too!!!!!! I'm tired of all this dreary weather!!! Anyway,I have Amazing Grace by Tuscaderos melting in my scrapbbok room & Blueberry Cheesecake(Scentsy) in every other warmer in my house,besides the bathrooms-they have ocean melting in them(another scentsy fav).

It's cold and windy here so I was in the mood for a comfort scent. I'm melting a combination of Sugar Cookie and Sticky Cinnamon Bun, both from Scentsy.

Laurie-Glad your son's surgery went well.

Melting -

CCCC Strawberry Zucchini Bread

AMS Strawberry Shake

AMS Carrot Cake

CFTKR Strawberry White Cake

My company is here for the wedding. They are loving all the candles and melts. They put a melter in their room here so they can melt too. Sending them home with warmers and melts. I always love when others share my addiction.

This afternoon I'm melting BHG Tahitian Coconut in the livingroom. It smells lovely. I'm about to add YC Pink Sands in the hallway.

For this afternoon:

Cozy Cottage - Baked Alaska

Shayz - Verbena Bamboo

Candles:

Yankee Candle - Lavender Bliss

Yankee Candle - Ocean Water

Voluspa votives - Vervaine Olive Leaf and Yashioka Gardenia

I do love Fridays!

Earlier today I started with Cactus and Sea Salt and Mountain Dew.

Got in a package this morning, first time order, from Dream Soy. Now I'm melting their Casaba Mist, the name made me order, and Persimmon and Water Orchid. I don't think those two mix well in the house so reserving judgment. I should have known better.

Hi All...thanks for your well wishes! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] My BIL came to get my little neice but my other neice is still in the hospital. She is looking better and they have switched her over from IV antibiotics to oral antibiotics to see if she continues to improve on them. This seems to be a very good hospital. :)

Laurie~ [smilie=th_blij81] I am so glad your DS surgery went well...I know what you mean about watching them wheeled away to the operating room...so sad...I've done that 4 times...and it always makes me cry.

Sugarlaur~ Thanks for the heads up on FP Ultimate Bakery...it's on my "to get" list.

Jedda~ LOL and Crosscreek both have Vanilla Pinecones...I haven't tried CC but LOL's was pretty good. Actually, I am not sure if she still has it since I can't get a full scent listing.... [smilie=th_idontknow]

Michele~ Glad your company loves the melts and candles!!! Lucky you! I love company like THAT![smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Ellie~ I [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Casaba Mist!

Melting: The Bathing Garden's Happy Citrus which is Lemon Drop layered with Orange Buttercream Cupcake...starting to go now..YUM!

CFTKR Brown Sugar and Nutmeg in the great room ~ mmmmmmm

CFTKR Toffee Marshmallow Bars in master bedroom ~ sweet and yummy

Hope everyone is having a great day! :)

Laurie- glad Zack's surgery went well! :thyay: Tell him we're waving to him. [smilie=The_Hi]

Michele - Seems like you were just picking out your dress, it's hard to believe the wedding is here already! I hope you have a beautiful weekend, full of special memories. :confettistars:

MaggieMae - glad your DN is doing better. [smilie=th_cc15] Hope she comes home soon.

I'm melting SpHog's Nutmeg & Vanilla. I'm a big fan of nutmeg and wasn't sure I'd like vanilla with it....but, I do...I do! [smilie=yes] Smells [smilie=th_fabulous1] in here!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Wow - I haven't had time to read through here in a few days and I sure do get behind!

I need to find another version of Vanilla Pinecones that I like as much as this one. I'm not ordering from her again.

I was going to suggest LOL, but it doesn't look like she carries that scent anymore. It is a great scent. Good luck in your search!

Gorgeous day here!!!

I've been melting Candleberry cake tarts in Kentucky Bourbon and Carolina Sugar Cane. They both had a really nice scent but were not throwing the best in my LR. It could be because of the disarray here and lots of extra furniture and what-not in the living room. I missing not being on much, but I still think of y'all. Have a great weekend. [smilie=group_hug]

We miss you around here!

Last night I melted LOL's Welcome Home. I had plans to put this on to help me get motivated to vacuum the floors. It was such a cozy scent I decided to curl up with a good movie. I gotta get my butt in gear this morning!

I have that one out for tonight in the laundry room. I'm guessing it won't inspire me to do any laundry, huh?

WHew...what a day! I just stopped back home for a shower and I see I left my screen name logged on since yesterday. My little neice was sent to the hospital for an unknown lung issue so I've been caring for my other neice at my Dads. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!

I am praying for your niece. I am glad to read that she is at least off the IV antibiotics!

Good Morning, everyone!

[smilie=th_316785e4]

Thank you all for your kindness, good thoughts and prayers for my son, Zack.

The surgery went well yesterday, he got 2 pins placed in his elbow and some more time off school! This time they will be checking his progress weekly instead of waiting 4 weeks to find out it wasn't healing properly!

He came thru like a trooper, but it was very hard to see him wheeled off and the wait in the waiting room was ENDLESS!

So nothing really melted yesterday, (except me - internal melt down!).

I'm glad to hear your son's surgery was a success! I hope he heals up very fast this time.

I've been terribly busy this week with not much time to melt or burn. I'll be making up for lost time this weekend! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Some of my goodies this week included:

LOL - Chunky Monkey Ice Cream (too bad this is discontinued - good one), Aloe & White Lilac, Vanilla Pudding Bread (I could ROLL in this one...mmmmm!)

Sugar & Spice - Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk (a favorite), Sugar Cookie Dough Bread (good but short-lasting), Bamboo & White Grapefruit (such a nice, refreshing scent)

CCCC - Blue Violet (great violet scent, not too floral if you KWIM. I don't see it on her scent list though)

Luna Bleu - Island Fresh Gain (one tart was super strong - I could smell the scent from the bedroom it was in down into the hallway)

I hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend!

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr YAY!!! It's weekend!!! Came home this afternoon from work and crashed in the recliner....even missed Nancy Grace, something I NEVER do!!! [smilie=th_pullhair]

DH and I are planning a road trip tomorrow. Probably hit up some yard sales, thrift stores, etc. May go by Can-Do and see if her store is open since she is closed right now.

Melting LSC Blackberry Peach Poundcake [smilie=th_LOVE] and Scentsy Sugar Cookie.

*****LSC BPP is now in my Top 5 scents!!

Hope everyone has a great evening!

Lynn

Tonight is Haley's Coconut Hibiscus in all the rooms. Usually I like to mix up scents from room to room.

Glad everyone is healing nicely and I hope that it is a relaxing weekend for everyone! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

I'm starting the day with Haley's 'Black Raspberry Vanilla.'

We're supposed to hit 90 today, so I'm heading to the beach. The water is still cooler, and there is always a nice breeze.

Jedda, 90's already. I don't know when summer officially begins, but it feels like it's here already. I'm already layering on the sunscreen. Have fun today.

Starting off the morning with:

Cozy Cottage - Panna Cotta

terrific scent. Thanks to Elliebaum and Jenni. Any scent ordered in bulk has got to be good.

County Line - Apple Brown Betty

No candles yet, 'cause I've got stinking errands. th_cha66.gif

All this talk about 90 degree weather and sunscreen...I'm green with jealousy! I do love the snow but I am ready for some HEAT!!! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] All those with fabulous weather...enjoy!!!!

Melting:

Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from FP....it's already smellin' [smilie=th_smilies-2] and I just plopped it on...can't wait to see what happens.

Snuggling Under the Stars from FP upstairs.

Have a great Saturday! [smilie=th_shewiggle]