The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

Afternoon!!!!

I'm warming Watermelon Lime

Strawberry Bubblegum

Sweet Lavender&Coconut by Front porch

And rewarming Rootbeer float by Tuscaderos(this one won't die)

I'm UBER impressed w/Front porch's throw. I had to put them in a drawer in my fridge though,they seemd a bit oily & it's not warm here yet. I noticed this am after being in the fridge that they aren't so oily.

I have a question for you girls,can you still order tarts in the warmer months? Or should you get all you can while it's still cool? I know Scentsy ships w/ice packs,but not sure what others do.

Hi all,

Today I am melting SH's Rocky Road Ice Cream.

Last night I melted LOL's Welcome Home. I had plans to put this on to help me get motivated to vacuum the floors. It was such a cozy scent I decided to curl up with a good movie. I gotta get my butt in gear this morning!

Lynn, I love Can Do's scent stone. I have one in my car..Mimi's House. I love her Sugar Butt. Will have to get that next time.

WHew...what a day! I just stopped back home for a shower and I see I left my screen name logged on since yesterday. My little neice was sent to the hospital for an unknown lung issue so I've been caring for my other neice at my Dads. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!

Laurie~ I am praying that your DS surpery goes well and he heals fast!

Sillys- How wonderful that you made up that scent....I adore it! WHat a perfect blend...you must be a master sniffer! :)

Nothing melting...as I am back off to my Dads.

Laurie, I hope your DS's surgery went well.

I'm melting Jumpin' Jelly Beans from Scentsy. This is a really good one. I smell tart green apple and also the sweetness of pear.

Hi everyone!

Laurie, I'm sure sorry to hear about your DS's arm. Here's hoping the surgery is successful, short, and smooth, and the recovery is quick!

Jedda, that's a shame you're not thrilled with your Missy's order. Hopefully you'll get some enjoyment out of it. Sounds like Vanilla Pinecones is a new fave for you.

Aria, have fun with your kiddos during their break!

I have a question for you girls,can you still order tarts in the warmer months? Or should you get all you can while it's still cool? I know Scentsy ships w/ice packs,but not sure what others do.

Danielle, I don't order in the summer because I live in the desert and it gets HOT here. I think some companies do ship with ice packs, but I just try to plan ahead and stock up before summer hits.

Maggie, oh my goodness, that's scary! I sure your your DN's problem is easily fixable. Bless her heart. Sending good vibes and healing prayers.

I'm melting Front Porch Vanilla Confusion. Love this one a lot!

Gail

Puppylove - I love Vanilla Pinecones. I got a sample from Missy about a year ago, and then I ordered a ton over the past winter. Silly me, I thought that I would get a head start on next fall's tart orders by buying these now and saving 'em for September.

(This also kind of answers Danielle's question too) Here in Florida I don't buy wax from June to October because it is too darn hot [smilie=th_WE1summer013] and also because we vacation a lot. I don't want to make my housesitter responsible for getting packages off the porch in 100F +heat, and I don't want to worry about my order getting stuck in a hot truck somewhere - yuck!

I know that I'll want this scent when school starts again, so I'm ordering ahead of time. From past experience, I know that they'll last a good 6 months easily in cello. I'm re-wrapping some, and the really crumbly ones are getting melted this week.

Next fall I'm going to find another vendor to get my Vanilla Pinecone fix. Anyone have suggestions?

Edited for clarity - the first version was typed on my phone and it was a huge run-on paragraph! [smilie=th_coffeespew]

Hi All-

Busy day today.I ran to the mall to get the last few things I needed for the wedding. Mada a quick stop to Yankee Candle and exchanged my Vanilla Cupcake tumbler for one of the new Beach Scents-Beach Garden. Nice and it has a fruity scent to it. Also burning YC Midnight Jasmine, CBV Coconut Pralines and YC Candy Hearts. (Have the last of this on the warmer because the wicks won't burn anymore.) This was a great candle with a great scent and throw.

Thought with all the company coming tonight the candles wouldn't be so over powering.

Getting a really late start to melting today--had a nice day visiting with some friends and having lunch with some other friends so I wasn't here to start much. Now I have on a candle from Wal Mart--something new for them--it is called Vanilla Cake and is Simple something or other for the brand. They had stuck some on shelves kind of helter skelter and I thought I'd try one. It is a three wick 11.5 oz and it was only $2.75 so I decided to try it. I have it going in the bath so we will see how it does. I also have on Harry and David's Lemon Bars. I will report later on the Wal Mart one.

Sending good vibes to Maggie's DN and Laurie's DS.

Yesterday I started melting LSC Pink Froot Loops and it is AMAZING. One of my favorite scents ever. Probably in my top five overall (including all vendors). Just SO YUMMY and AWESOME. So glad I got 2 of these -- wish I had gotten a whole truckload.

Boy do I have a story for you all today. I went to Lowe's this afternoon and spotted a North Dakota license plate in the parking lot (a rare sight in Virginia), so I parked next to the car. (I was raised in ND and most of my family still lives there.) Feeling spontaneous, I wrote a happy little note saying hi and stuck it under the person's windshield wiper.

When I came back out a while later, I could see she had left something on my car. It was more than just a note, it was an actual booklet of some kind. Maybe she had nothing else to write on, I figured. When I got up close I saw that it was...A SCENTSY BROCHURE!!! This woman is a Scentsy consultant who lives in my town. AMAZING!! She had no way of knowing how much of a waxie I am, PLUS that I have never tried Scentsy before. So now I am definitely set up with my local consultant if I ever want to try anything!!

(in this spot, imagine an emoticon for "what a crazy coincidence!!")

Getting a really late start to melting today--had a nice day visiting with some friends and having lunch with some other friends so I wasn't here to start much. Now I have on a candle from Wal Mart--something new for them--it is called Vanilla Cake and is Simple something or other for the brand. They had stuck some on shelves kind of helter skelter and I thought I'd try one. It is a three wick 11.5 oz and it was only $2.75 so I decided to try it. I have it going in the bath so we will see how it does. I also have on Harry and David's Lemon Bars. I will report later on the Wal Mart one.

Please update us later! I have sniffed this candle in my Walmart about 10 times, but I wasn't sure how it would throw. Cold, I think it smells amazing.

Hello!

Laurie, Thinking of your son today. I hope all went well!

I enjoyed my Berry Bramble tart today. I think I need a jar of this one. It's so pretty and smells great!

DD has a late karate class tonight so I'll post tonight's smellies now.

CFTKR Tarts:

Blueberry Smoothie

Candles:

Blueberry jar - YC

Mango Peach Salsa votive - YC

Jedda--at first I didn't think this Vanilla Cake candle was going to throw at all. But, now that it has a nice melt pool it is throwing nicely (medium bathroom) and I am enjoying it very much. Smells just like it did cold, too. They have a berry one that smells good, too, so I will get it tomorrow and try it out. I think I am going to like these.

Hello Everyone!

Laurie, hope all goes well!

I posted this on another board here, there are so many boards my head spins, but also posting here since this seems to be a well read board. Does anyone here make youtube videos of tart reviews? I saw a few links from someone else on FB. I'd love to see more.

Today I am melting CCS Beauty at Dawn and Green Tea and Cucumber. Keeping my fresh and air cleansing mood going! So strange, I have no desire to melt any bakery.

Ellie

Thanks for the heads up on when to order. I've only every dealt w/scentsy but now that I've found this site I am branching out,lol. I can't imagine not being able to get new smellies for 5 months though. I just found out that I only live an hour & a half from LOL so maybe I'll have to make a few roadtripss.

CMARIE that was such a coincidence-you'll love scentsy tarts!!! I do!!!

Nene's Lemon Bars in kitchen

Nene's Falling in Love in master bedroom

Yankee candle apple votive in computer room

Jedda--at first I didn't think this Vanilla Cake candle was going to throw at all. But, now that it has a nice melt pool it is throwing nicely (medium bathroom) and I am enjoying it very much. Smells just like it did cold, too. They have a berry one that smells good, too, so I will get it tomorrow and try it out. I think I am going to like these.

Thanks! I'll have to go ahead and grab one.

Tonight I'm melting a mystery tart. The bag wasn't labeled, but it smells like raspberry blended with patchouli. Pretty nice, and strong, but a bit heady, so I'm about to switch it off for the night.

Goodnight everyone!

Checking in to make sure you are all getting off to bed! It has been a long, long day for me with little wax time - I hope yours was better!

Tonight is Perfumed Sea by CYS.

Good morning!

I slept terribly last night. Allergy season is killing me!

I'm re-melting the raspberry patchouli from last night. I also have Haley's 'Battle of the Sexes' melting in my bedroom - one of my favorites!

I'm off to find some Kleenex. Have a great day!

Jedda--I have relit my Vanilla Cake candle this morning and just like it did at first yesterday I am not smelling much but figure it will start throwing later on. Just a heads up that if you get one and can't smell it for a bit not to panic. Ha!! For some reason this particular candle needs to get a full wax pool first--almost more like some tarts I've had that had to get completely melted and then thoroughly heated through before they started throwing. For $2.75, though, I am pleased overall with this one.

Starting out the day with Yankee Christmas Cupcake and Wal Mart Vanilla Cake. Have a great day everyone. It's FRIDAY!! :thyay: