The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

Debra--I totally agree about Yankee's Fresh Mint--it smells so authentic and is a soothing scent to me.

Starting my day out with BBW's Strawberry Patch--loving it.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone--we are to finally have full sun and some warmth. [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

YC Sun and Sand in the livingroom, and still melting Haley's Pink Fruity Fruit in the bedroom.

Have a great day!

Good Morning All! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Taking the twins out for a belated birthday lunch/movie with their friends so I am glad it's sunny again! Horray!

Eldest DD will be turning 20 tomorrow...where did the time go? [smilie=th_confused3]

I've got Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters on this morning...OMG [smilie=th_c2e41937] ...this is amazing! Goota get a boatload of this one soon!

Have a good day!

Good morning!

Maggie - Happy birthday to your kids! How old are the twins? I can't even imagine my DD being 20. I wish I could just freeze time and keep her little. Have a great day at the movies.

Carol's Tarts:

Sweet Berry Cake - always a favorite

Vanilla Wafer - another favorite

Candles:

Easter Egg Hunt jar - YC

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting YC Lily of the Valley

Tara's Candle Cottage Mango Papaya...really good!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

:hello: Good Saturday Morning! [smilie=th_drinks]

Maggie, happy birthday to your kiddos! My DS, the youngest, turned 40 last week. I still can't wrap my mind around it. [smilie=th_insane]

I'm melting Haley's Apple Orchard, one of my all time faves. Life's good. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Gail

Is anyone else having problems with the 'mutiquote' feature? Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Puppy - Hello Sugar's A-ok with me. I didn't think it was a bakery scent, but everyone's nose is SO different. [smilie=th_butbutbut] I've never ever thought it smelled like fishies! [smilie=th_coffeespew] You might like Deana's Fresh Lemon Slices, I don't think that had a bakery note to it.

Skyebird - that vanilla always catches my attention. Whatcha think - did U like it? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Lynn - that's fantastic news for your DD! :thyay: Happy birthday to her today! [smilie=party]

MaggieMae - happy birthday to your kids, too! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] What movie are U going to C?

I'm melting and burning a candle in the same scent - SpHog's Vanilla Pound Cake and it's smelling [smilie=th_fabulous1] in here!

Getting ready to head out to work, but first I'm enjoying Can-do's Pink Buttercream.

This morning I ended up moving my melter over to where I thought it would better scent my wide open upstairs area. Many of the scents I melt tend to flow in narrow rivers of air towards drafts or open windows and don't evenly scent the entire area. Hopefully this will help!

Have a great day everyone!

P.S. I really enjoyed reading about all the April Fools jokes yesterday-- such fun!

Happy Saturday!!

Melting CCCC Happy Easter Cake and Bunny Patch.

Smells delicious here!

Maggie-Happy Birthday to your twins!

Lynn-So happy about your DD's wonderful news!

On this beautiful spring afternoon I am burning Bahama Breeze from Yankee and will probably put on a Mainstays Tropical Fruit to go with it this evening. I was at the mall and hit the BBW sale big time--they had a new fragrance they just got called Flower Shop--wonderful is all I can say--can't wait to try it. Smelled just like a flower shop when you first enter it--not too heavy either like these scents can be but just right.

On this beautiful spring afternoon I am burning Bahama Breeze from Yankee and will probably put on a Mainstays Tropical Fruit to go with it this evening. I was at the mall and hit the BBW sale big time--they had a new fragrance they just got called Flower Shop--wonderful is all I can say--can't wait to try it. Smelled just like a flower shop when you first enter it--not too heavy either like these scents can be but just right.

How is the Bahama Breeze melting? [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I smelled it in the store and it reminded me of tropical scented Teen Spirit deodorant... The store assistant said that it smells much better melted, but I haven't bought it yet.

Jedda--the Bahama Breeze is wonderful warm. I didn't buy it at first because the cold sniff isn't all that great but I absolutely love it burning--I gave some tarts of it to some friends and they thought the same thing. What I have on is a large two wick tumbler and it is wonderful. Give it a try and see what you think but I love it.

Jedda--the Bahama Breeze is wonderful warm. I didn't buy it at first because the cold sniff isn't all that great but I absolutely love it burning--I gave some tarts of it to some friends and they thought the same thing. What I have on is a large two wick tumbler and it is wonderful. Give it a try and see what you think but I love it.

Thanks for the info. I'll pick it up the next time I'm at the mall!

LlVV, Gail, Sweet and Michele...thanks for the well wishes for my girls! :) They turned 13 last month...and they are my youngest! Time is flying right by!!! Gail, I am sure mine will be 40 before I know it and I'm trying to appreciate each day...I was only 3 years older than my DD when I had her...Scary...!

We ended up seeing Rango with Johnny Depp...interesting little movie.

The Cinnamon Glazed Fritters is still kicking...I just can't get rid of it. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] The Berry Verbena is strong as all get out upstairs.

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Perfect Scent Candles - Banana Cream Pie. Wonderful! I don't always smell the pie crust with this scent, but definitely got it with this vendor.

Cyn's description of Banana Cream Pie did me in, so had to try it. It's delish! I can certainly smell the pie crust note, but can also smell the whipped cream. Yummmm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a good night all - sweet dreams. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Hi!

We're back from a day out. We saw a cute movie called Hop. It's considered a children's movie because of the Easter Bunny story line but the movie's humor went right over DD's head. My mom, DH, and I enjoyed it more than she did. I think she was a little bit bored. I love Russell Brand's voice. So sweet. If anyone is a House fan, Hugh Laurie was the voice of the Easter Bunny. He sounds like such a sweet person when he doesn't talk with his American House accent. You'd never think it was House unless you saw the movie credits. After seeing the opening credits I figured out which one was him quite easily because of little voice things here and there but if I had not seen the name I'd never think it was him.

Tarts:

Vanilla Wafer - soooo yummy!

Candles:

Spring Days votive - YC (can't wait for this one to be gone...too floral for me).

Blueberry jar - YC

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] Hi friends!!! Wow! I think things are finally calming down around here!! Thank God! Steph and Chad got back from NYC this afternoon, both of my DS's have gone, and everything is returning to normal (whatever that is!!!) [smilie=th_gekkebek]

I am burning Sugar & Spice Pink Strawberry Shortcake candle and melting

Can-Do Mint Chocolate Latte and Front Porch Vanilla Confusion.

Have a great evening!

Lynn

Cyn's description of Banana Cream Pie did me in, so had to try it. It's delish! I can certainly smell the pie crust note, but can also smell the whipped cream. Yummmm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Cyn's description did me in, too!!! Just placed an order! Got Banana Cream Pie in a 16oz. Grubby candle.

http://www.perfectscentcandles.net/store/image-window.asp?pic=grubbys_001.JPG&w=1716

Isn't this cute?!!

Also got 6oz. tart cubes in Coconut Cream Pie and Cherry Pie.

Lynn

Went to Wal-mart today and picked up a melter (w 25Watt bulb)and clamshells from BHG in Pineapple Cilantro and Sugared Melon Kiwi.

So have a cube of Pineapple Cilantro in kitchen

and Sugared Melon Kiwi upstairs.

House smells sooooooo good. These really pack a punch.

MaggieMae, I hope the twins had a great birthday celebration.

Cyn's description did me in, too!!! Just placed an order! Got Banana Cream Pie in a 16oz. Grubby candle.

http://www.perfectsc..._001.JPG&w=1716

Isn't this cute?!!

Also got 6oz. tart cubes in Coconut Cream Pie and Cherry Pie.

Lynn

Yea!!! I'm glad you like it, Sweet. And Lynn - that candle is too cute! I hope you enjoy your melts and candle, too.

Not much time for melting or burning the past couple of days (gasp!), but I did really enjoy:

Sugar & Spice - Pink Creme Brulee

LOL - Iced Pastel Cookies (a discontinued favorite), Orange Crumb Cake

Tara's Candle Cottage - Creme Brulee Cake, Birthday Cake Kettle Corn

Wishing everyone a good night.

Happy Sunday to you all. Starting out what promises to be a very summery day here (high of 80) with YC Sweet Honeysuckle and Mainstays Wild Honeysuckle. I love both of these honeysuckle scents. The wild one is more green smelling and balances the sweetness of the other one out perfectly. Have a great day everyone.