The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Feast of Fragrances

Starting the day off with a candle. CBV- scent Bella Swan. I don't know why, but every time I burn this candle I get a light grape scent which is strange cause the scent description states that it is lilac and vanilla. I like it very much.

I have a tart melting up in my bedroom from CYS- Casting Shadows. This scent is amazing! It's a green scent with some earthy notes but also somewhat sweet, I would love this one in a full size candle if she made candles.

Have a great day!

Karrie

All of these scents sound so good. Sometimes I wish I could melt them all at once. It's hard to decide what to melt next, and when I read this thread, it makes the decision even harder.

Today, though, I already put on Grandmother's Toddy from Shayz Scentz. So far, so good. I like it.

Now, for some candles....?????

Mornin' friends. [smilie=th_blij51]

Oooo, aaah, everybody's scents sound so good today. Karrie, I'm especially liking yours!

Maggie, give me a week or two and I'll be right there beside you missing summer. [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

I'm melting LSC's Caramel Apple Butter, a fantabuloso freebie! With scents like this, maybe I won't even miss summer at all. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Gail

Hi guys!

Today I am melting a rocky mtn. tart cup from cheryl's. Apple Raspberry/buttery croissant. Yummers!

Last night I melted Spiced cider from Fragrant memories.

Jules, I have the same problem....sometimes I sit for a long time rummaging through my tart drawers (notice I say drawer"s" plural) just trying to pick something...I think I might just have to dive in and grab whatever comes up!

Gorgeous fall weather here; sunny and 62 for a high today! Melting Cornstalks from Bella's. Have a great day, all!

We are having the most gorgeous weather this week in Indy. It's hard to believe it's November. I am melting Carol's Jingleberry and AMS votive-Fireside. Have a lovely day, everyone.

Good Morning, Doing a YC mixology with Apple Cider and Cinnamon Stick in two different melters. Just started so not sure. Have a great day everyone!

Twinsmom - that combo's on my list to try. How'd U like it? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm home early after picking up my gentle giant kitty at the vets. [smilie=th_catkiss] Apparently one of the other cats (no one's fessin up [smilie=th_roll] ) either scratched or bit him on his tail and he kept running around trying to hide, hissing & screaming. I was tryin to home remedy it, but found it was open & bleeding a lot when I got home from work yesterday, so in he went. Poor guy had to have stitches and an overnight stay at the vet.

I've just put on CrossCreek's Vanilla Devotion and think we all need a 'lil afternoon siesta. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Guest Viennalady

Hi everyone and lovely greetings to all of you![smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Since days I am suffering from a terrible tooth ache

To caress my poor soul I am melting:

* YC Spiced Orange

* YC Misteltoe and Fig

* YC Orchard Pear

* YC Mulling Spice

Sweet~ Oh your poor little baby! Stitches? That must have been some fight... [smilie=th_sad2hz1] ....I always feel so sad for our furry little friends because they can't tell us they hurt. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Viennalady~ [smilie=th_empathy] Toothaches stink! I hope you feel better soon!!! At least your home is smelling GREAT!

Remelting the same as earlier but have added:

Gingerbread Barn Coconut Cream Pie candle to the mix.

Since days I am suffering from a terrible tooth ache

Viennalady - I'm so sorry...tooth aches are terrible! I hope you're able to visit a dentist soon and find some relief. [smilie=th_empathy]

I tried the YC combo of Apple Cider + Cinnamon Stick. Hmmm [smilie=th_sad-1] ....think I like the Apple Cider just by itself better. Also burning ACG's Juicy Apple candle.

G'night all....sweet dreams. [smilie=thzzz003]

Owie, Viennalady! I think toothaches are horrible.

Sweet, hope kitty is better - it make me feel bad to leave them at the vet overnight. I wish I could explain it is for their own good!

Tonight I am melting CD Chocolate Mint.

Oh my, Vienna, how miserable! I hope your tooth gets fixed soon and that the scents you are burning successfully distract your attention and send you into a state of bliss. Great fragrances!

Sweet, I know you must be missing your poor kitty tonight!

Most of the snow we got yesterday has already melted off despite chilly temps, but more is on the way tomorrow. It finally feels like fall now!

I've been burning Woodwick Pomander (a spicy,orange scent) and Slatkin Cranberry Woods so far today. I think I might put one of my new YC Christmas melts on my electric melter tomorrow. After all, we are already being bombarded with Christmas commercials on TV-- tis the season!

Raspberry Zinger melt going this morning..... unknown origin.... ha!

Wishing everyone a beautiful day! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Sweet&spiceygrl, I love the combo of Apple Cider & Cinnamon Stick. I was worried the Cinnamon Stick would take over but it did not. As a matter of fact I still have both melters going from yesterday and still putting out a great throw. This is one mix I would do over again. I'm thinking I need to go to YC and get some some of the tarts and votives. When I did the mix I used votives in my mini crock melter and it's amazing how much scent I get.

Today I added candles to the already melting scents listed above; Yc pomegranate Cider and Red Berry & Cedar. My house smells amazing this morning. I'm not going to want to go to work this afternoon.

Vienna: I hope you are feeling better soon. I had a root canal myself a couple of weeks ago..all better now..

Sweet: I hope your kitty is feeling better, I feel so sorry for them when they are hurt or sick..I'm sure you will love him/her back to health.

This morning I am melting Carol's- Country Man in honor of Brad Paisley winning CMA Entertainer of the Year. Also, I am melting Bella's-Candle Shop. This is a wonderful comfort scent. Wishing you all a great day. It is another beautiful Fall day in Indy.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning!!

Melting Can Do's awesome Country Apple..fabulous scent!!

Hope everyone has a great day [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Hi all! [smilie=th_wave]

Katz, enjoy that fantastic weather you've been having! [smilie=th_yay]

Sweet, how is your kitty doing today? On the mend and feeling better, hopefully. Did you get a nice afternoon siesta yesterday?

Vienna, toothaches are the worst! I hope it's reduced to just a bad memory really soon!

Busymom, surprise - I adore Can-Do's Country Apple too. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Yesterday's Caramel Apple Butter from LSC perked along for 15+ hours. Lasting that long, it's a good thing I loved it! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] This morning I'm going with Country Hearth from Kristin's Kandles. I only ordered five tarts from this company (got mostly votives) and this one is by far my favorite. I messed it all up when I cut it, so it's less than half a tart and is throwing like mad. The scent itself could be called "Spicy Heaven" it's that good. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I'm off to pick up my DD at the airport. She's coming from San Francisco and will be visiting us for four days. [smilie=th_c2e41937] [smilie=party]

Happy Thursday, everybody!

Gail

cat-kittybowl.gifGood Morning CF friends! I don't think I posted at all yesterday. I've been a little overwhelmed by things going on and get a little down sometimes...nothing serious, but just everyday things that sometimes overwhelm me and make me feel anxious. I've been praying for guidance. angelic.gif

In my melter today is Apple Blueberry Pie from Almost Country...just getting the first whiffs...delish. cloud9.gif

Aria, funny you mention the cat/eye thing. My DH had one eye yesterday that was bright, bright red - he finally remembered that he had pet the cat - and had not washed his hands. Oops, guess he is a little allergic!

Aria~ Hope your eye is ok! My husband gets the same thing as Debra's DH after he touches a Guinea Pig or anything touched by someone who touched a Guinea Pig...yuck.

Girls, oh my eye is just fine...just a slight irritation and itchiness. I am not really allergic to cats, only if I touch my eye after petting the cat. I should know better...lol. smil_blush.gif

Good morning!

Tarts:

Vanilla Pine - CFTKR...if you like YC's Christmas Wish or Carol's Christmas Time, give this scent a try. It's very similar. Love it!!!

Frosted Winterberry - Great berry scent. I detect a bakery note mixed it. Great for anytime of year.

LLVV, thanks for the reviews...I was curious about both of those scents and they both sound like winners!!!! How ya doin' girl? 80824.gif

sweet, oh no! I hope your kitty is okay! smily_cat5.gif

Vienna, toothaches are the worst. Recently, my DH was getting a little moodier than normal. Went to the dentist for his routine cleaning and he ended up getting a root canal. He had been dealing with the sore tooth for so long that he just got used to it feeling sore. His disposition is so much better now though! Thank goodness! Get that tooth looked at if you can!

Maurie, take care girl...I find that vitamins do make a big difference in how I feel too. thwheedancer.gif

Busy, hey there girlie!!! wavehi.gif

Gail, loving the sound of that Country Hearth tart you are melting! luvlove.gif

Okay....off to run a few errands. Have a great day! bye-2.gif

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Vienna-Toothaches are the worst. Hope you feel better soon!

Sweet-Glad your cat is on the mend.

Everyone's scents are sounding great.

Hope to get to the mall later to check out Yankee Candle and to get some Christmas shopping done.

I am melting CFTKR Pumpkin Gingerbread right now and it is fabulous!

Hope you all have a wonderful Veteran's Day!

Hi everyone. Sorry to have been mia for a couple of days. I've been down witha stomach bug. I haven't had that in years. I am more back to myself today. It only lasted half a day technically, but I was in bed for the rest of that day and still recuperating yesterday. The kids were great and helped a lot. Today I am melting YC's Sparkling Cinn. It's nice. A little strong for my tastes today, but I'm sure that will pass. Nice to be back. I have some reading to do to catch up.

Enjoying a CBV candle today in Goldilocks/Sugared Spruce................yep I'm lovin it. My son walked in the room the other day (the 15yr. old) and said "why does it smell like Christmas in here?". LOL I thought that was cute.

I also have a candle going in the kitchen from Ozbun and its Pumpkin Souffle I think. Its amazing and I would get another in a heart beat.

Thats it today girls. Home for the Veteran's today and trying to catch up a bit on a few things. Looking forward to some reading down time today. I have a few books that I started over the summer and need to pick up again. I miss reading and the computer is at fault. So, I will try and back away from this darn thing a bit..................[smilie=th_200912104356]