The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Feast of Fragrances

Cute post Aria! Starting the day with a Yankee Home for the Holidays tart. I went there last night to grab some tarts with my coupon. I have never used this scent before and I love it. I may have to get some jars with my coupon after all. They hadn't unpacked all of the Christmas accessories as of last night :( I love the new lines. They did have the little mice out and I may need one or two those. I liked several of the holiday scents.

Good Sunday morning all! [smilie=th_hello] Anyone notice their forum time is off after going off DST last night? I had to go change it under my settings [smilie=th_snoopy] ....just a reminder.

I'm melting CrossCreek's Vanilla Butter Fudge and burning GC's Cozy Christmas and YC Cranberry Chutney votive. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi all,

I was gone most of yesterday so am continuing Can-Do's Vanilla Bean Cookie this morning. The heat wave is gone for now and I'm looking forward to cozy, spicy scents!

Sweet, thanks for the tip on the time change.

Have a good Sunday, friends!

Gail

Joan - I hit Yankee yesterday, too, with coupons! They were starting to unpack the cute Christmas accessories - and as soon as they were putting the mice on the shelf, people were scooping them up!

Today I have started with Scentsy Bubblegum.

I have added a Dollar General Iced Gingerbread candle to the mix. Their holiday candles are very good--$5 for a large jar and they burn very well and smell very nice. I use a flat Yankee illuma lid on them and they are great. It is almost 70 here and sunny--a perfect fall day. Hope you all are enjoying yours as much as I am enjoying mine.

Happy Day... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Melting Celtic Moonspice from Carols..another amazing scent..YUM!!

Its a cool sunny day and I am heading outdoors to take a brisk walk..love walking this time of year, looking at the leaves and breathing in the cool air, its pretty invigorating!!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hey y'all. I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sunday. I am melting Carol's Christmas Time. This is a wonderful scent. Also, I've been cleaning out under my bed and found a nice surprise -a Home Interior jar candle scented Vanilla and Cinnamon. I am also melting AMS-Blue Cotton Candy in hopes that our Colts do their magic today. I am so happy to be back posting thanks to my cousin and his expertise... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Rounding out the day with a Henri Bendel Cinn. Bark candle. I also have Slatkin's Cranberry Woods going, it is burning great and pretty strong. I am trying some new Yankee holiday scents this year. I have not tried many. I looked throigh a box from last year and guess what I found?? A large jar of Home for the Holidays! This is the tart I was melting earlier and said how much I liked. I also found a large Christmas Cookie tumbler and a Sugar Plums. That one was pretty light, but it's such a pretty color :)So, look through your holiday stuff, like Trep suggested, you never know what you'll find [smilie=th_excited-1]

Great finds Katz & Joan! [smilie=th_clap1] It's kinda like going shopping....but they're free! [smilie=snoopy] (I'm totally ignoring that you paid for them to begin with :lol: )

My afternoon melt was CFTKR's Dickens Christmas. Am now trying a YC mix to replicate their Cozy Cabin swirl scent (Leaves + Mountain Lodge).

Hello to everyone...I am pooped.

Joan, love finding candles I forgot I had! Luckyyyyy! Home for the Holidays is a classic YC scent. I like some of the new ones too. My favorite YC holiday scent is Holiday Bayberry...it's so comforting and magical. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

sweet, thanks for the tip on the time thingy... Vanilla Butter Fudge [smilie=th_OMG]

Busy, how was your walk gf? I love walking in cool weather too! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

trep, great find at the dollar store...will have to check out the next time I stop in

Kim, how did your Colts do? [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Tonight I am testing one of the new YC holiday scents in votive form....Winter Wonderland. I think I like it...gonna burn it again tomorrow and see. I may "need" a large jar of this one. I love the picture on the jar.

Okay, I am off to bed bf-goodnightfackelsmiley.gif

Home from MIL birthday dinner, not much time to melt. I am going to pop on a Violet and Musk tart from Busy Bee.

I am now watching season 6 of The Office and it seems funnier than the season before.

Joan - I hit Yankee yesterday, too, with coupons! They were starting to unpack the cute Christmas accessories - and as soon as they were putting the mice on the shelf, people were scooping them up!

Today I have started with Scentsy Bubblegum.

debra, I forgot to ask you what you bought!

Aria, thanks for the tip on the Bayberry. I have only had tarts in Bayberry, but I always love them. If I decide to do the Buy 2, Get 2, I may put in a Bayberry... it smelled nice at the sore. Just popped the melter in the freezer, nothing melting yet.

[smilie=th_WE1summer013] Good Morning everyone!!

Its a cold morning here with frost, but its going to warm up nicely later!! Perfect for a Monday, huh!!

Melting Distintly Pink Apple Dumplin, boy its a thrower and its dang good too!! YUM YUM!!

Aria, my walk was amazing, very long one on the parkway and the scenery was spectacular!! Going back today after work!! How is the Winter Wonderland from YC..do you recommend it??

Maurie, sending you lots of positive energy GF [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Trep, your Frosted Cupcake sounds really yummy [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Denny, OMG I have that scent from Haleys too...I need to get to meltin it, what do you think about it??

Off to start the day, hope you each one have a great day [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Good morning!

Katz, I love Carol's Christmas Time. It's my favorite holiday scent.

Silly, it's snowing. Couldn't believe my eyes this morning. What a fun surprise.

My house smells yummy this morning...

Tarts:

White Cake Supreme - CFKTR

Almond Biscotti - CFTKR

Candles:

Cranberry Orange - YC (wick issues that I hope will resolve)

Pumpkin Pie - YC

Hi everyone,

Busymom, the description of your walk makes me want to get out there! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

LLVV, snow, eh? How pretty! Enjoy. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

It's cloudy, cold and windy here. Not pretty at all. [smilie=th_sign0164] It's a good day for household chores.

I'm melting Kristin's Kandles' Apples n Oak.

Have a happy day, buddies! [smilie=th_sml29]

Gail

Gail, our weather is the same; cold, cloudy and windy. I agree it's a good day for chores. I won't feel like I'm missing out on anything by staying inside on a day like today! I'm melting Pumpkin Roll from Scentsy. Yum! Off to tackle the bathrooms...

Yes, LLVV Carol's Christmas Time is a reorder for me...I am melting AMS-Farmer's Market and Can-Do Oklahoma Snowdrifts. I just started this one, but I can tell it is a good one. I'm smellin' some cedar notes. have a great afternoon..it is a perfect 10 here in Indy.

Busy, productive day around here. It's always extra special to melt or burn when the house is clean. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Hey Toberetired, are you here, GF? Back in July you wanted to know about FM's Plumberry Spice. Pay close attention now. I just popped it in the warmer and IT"S FANTASTIC!!! It's not listed on FM's scent list anymore but I'm smelling some plums, some berries, some spices, and a bit of sugared spruce. This scent is utterly, spectacularly beautiful! I'm using half a tart and the throw is superb. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Have a cozy evening, everybody.

Gail