The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Feast of Fragrances

Crazy4~ Sorry to hear your not feeling well...hope you have a better day today! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Sweet~ The darn machine says that's it's "brewing" but no water comes out. And every time you press brew it does the same thing...finally the water stops leaving the reservoir because it has no place to go. This happened with my last one too. :crysmiley1: I love this thing but I also want to throw it across the kitchen... [smilie=th_pullhair] So far today, it's working fine. I am sure your sorry you asked...but thanks for listening... :soapbox:

This morning it's:

Orange Gingerbread Torte from Cheryl's...WOW! STRONG & delicious!

LOL Tri-layer candle in Vanilla Crack

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

What time is dinner? th_f5a39fcb.gif Homemade fried chicken? Super yum.

[smilie=iagree] Trep...that sounds SO good! It's only 9:30 in the morning and that's making me hungry already. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

MaggieMae - glad your Keurig is playing nice this morning. We gots to have our caffeine in the AM, right? [smilie=th_316785e4]

Speaking of caffeine (good segue! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] :lol: )...I'm melting CrossCreek's French Vanilla Latte. I think I'd like a little more vanilla to it, but it's still darn good!

edited to correct spelling. Possibly hadn't had enuf caffeine yet. [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Maggie Mae-That is weird about your Keurig. Mine never does that.

I just put on CCCC Pumpkin Chai Latte. Smells good.

Sweet-All of my Crosscreek order smells great. The cold sniff of Elf Treats smells fantastic!

Off to clean my closet. I might just get going on my Christmas shopping later too!

I hope you all have a great day!!

Sweet-All of my Crosscreek order smells great. The cold sniff of Elf Treats smells fantastic!

Phoo. I didn't get that one. Next order.... [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I just changed to CrossCreek's Zucchini Cupcake. I've been saving it, but since I got more in my order yesterday [smilie=th_ecd36868] , I'm good to go!

Mpfand - so glad your boiling hot weather has finally cooled 4 U! [smilie=snoopy] What are your average high/low temps right now?

Sweet, our lows have been in the 40's and highs in the 60's with sunny skies and no wind. Just perfect, IMO. The airshow on Nellis AFB is this week-end and the weather couldn't be any better for it! We're going to go check it out today.

I'm melting Toasted Caramel Sugar from Scentsy. Enjoy your Sunday, everyone!

sweet&spicey- You'r probly right with the whole Haley's generating alota orders thing that it might overwhelm her. She must be that good huh? Hee hee!

PuppyLove- Oh you got yours on the day of your 3 weeks TAT too?! Ok ok. Hope i get my goodies soon then. Thanx. I also ordered her 10oz 2 wick candle. Good to know that that is wat you prefer. :D

Busymom- Good to hear you having alota fun and got your smellies from a best friend. and thanx for your input on Haley's. Will take your word for it. ;)

MaggieMae- wow that is Crazzy to hear that your coffee machine works when it feels like it!! :o That is something i tell ya!! Lol. Maybe that should be on your what-you-would-like-for-xmas-gift-list. You know what, i will get it for you for xmas ok?! I got you! Hee hee!..by the way, i like your quote you have up. :wub:

Well I stop by YC to take advantage of the B2G2 coupon sale and got 4 large 2 wick tumblers in: Fresh Cut Roses, Beach Walk, Macintosh, and Juicy Watermelon. I have bought a med tumbler before to try it out and honestly, it didnt meet my expectation of it with its weak scent throw. But decided to try them again and bought it again becuz of the sale.

Well burning the Fresh Cut Roses and Beach Walk for 2 hours now and IMO it has a weak scent throw. Im kinda disappointed. -_- But im not gona give up with them just yet and gona try the other 2 scents. Hopefully its just that 2 scents and not all 4 tumblers. But i must say the YC candle wicks burn beautifully (with no drowning wicks)..If only they could have the YC wicks on the BBW Slatkin candles. Now that would be a perfect candle right there. :D Hee hee!

Happy Melting Everyone!

Good evening!

Tonight I'm melting a GC cande in Mulled Harvest

CFTKR Sweet orange and Chili pepper...love this one

Scentsationals in Pumpkin spice and Vanilla Bean

Sweet I melted CCCC French Vanilla Latte the other day and also loved it,I agree it needed a little more vanilla to the mix,but it was certainly nice the way it was.Smelled Yummy!

Good morning (west coast) Good afternoon (midwest and east coast)!

I have been pouting because lately my melts have seemed to have minimal throw. I use a timer and usually wake up to a yummy smelling house. Last night I woke up around 2am to a yummy smelling house (!). It turns out that somehow when I did the DST change, I hit a button that had the melter coming on at 1am, so by the time I got up it had been melting for 4-5 hours. Some don't last much longer than that! Mystery solved.

Today I am melting

Cucumber Mint - Just Tarts

Hodgepodge - Autumn Pear

Hi there!

Today I'm scenting my home with

Spotted Hog Apples and Maple Bourbon

CCCC Maple Walnut Fudge

Lasting scents Pumpkin Marshmellow

Candle GC Warm Apple Crisp

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi everyone,

I'm melting a big fave, Debbie's Peppermint Twist from Can-Do. Got to go catch up on my forum reading! [smilie=th_snoopy] I hope you're all doing well and enjoying some great waxies today!

Gail

Nothing melting today. Belly and head still not quite right from this weekend's migraine and I am NOT chancing anything making me feel that awful again. I swear girls, I am not a hypochondriac, just finding some icky health issues this past month. May be all the nasty books I am touching in the grade school that I work in. Ya think? LOL If I wash my hands anymore though, they will be raw.

Hope everyone is well and I still love reading about what you guys are enjoying.

Marie:; I hope you feel better soon. This evening I am melting Bellas-Oak Barrel Cider. This scent smells SO good. Good evening all, I have been getting documents together for a home re-fi. Rates are SO good right now. [smilie=th_coffeespew]

Debra - [smilie=th_c61] glad your mystery was solved!

Maurie - hope you feel better. [smilie=th_empathy] I used to get migraines, too and sometimes felt like I was kicked in the stomach by a mule the next day. NO fun! Have U tried hand sanitizers instead of washing your hands so much?

Getting a late start, but am melting Carol's Buttery Gingerbread.

Sweettart~You r too silly [smilie=th_biqazm1]...but if you ever change your mind about that offer...I'll take u up on it... [smilie=th_giggle]

And thanks about the quote...like yours too!

Maurie~ Hope you feel better tomorrow!

Melting:

Spellbound from WnS....Where have they gone?

Strawberry fortune cookie melt from Snickerdoodle

Good Morning--starting this day out with Yankee Autumn Fruit--such a pretty candle and a lovely scent.

Maurie--hope you get to feeling better fast--I have had times where it seemed like it was just one thing after another keeping me feeling icky so you have my sympathy. You are due for some "feel good" times. Hang in there.

Morning, All.

Well, we're back in shorts today. Warm and humid.

Feel better soon, Maurie.

Debra, that's funny about your timer being off. I'm glad you figured it out. Your home must have smelled good while you were sleeping. th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif

I'm starting the day with Country Home Scents - Heavenly Honey and Yankee - Christmas Cupcake melts

Off to work soon, nothing melting or burning yet. Will attempt to smell something tonight after I get home and straightened up a bit. I miss my scents.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I really do not like feeling so "debbie downer" like. I don't like listening to myself anymore............LOL.

Catch you guys later. Oh yea, forgot who asked but yes I do use the hand sanitizers as well. Its just I touch so many books a day that its very hard to keep up. Between books and icky shoe laces............bleh, yuck!

00000aabbgobble.gif Good Morning to my wonderful CF friends! Turkey Day is getting closer and closer! Is everyone ready?

We had a great time over the weekend at the hockey tournament. The team only won 1 game out of 4, but it's good for them to play different teams from all over. Yesterday, I played catch-up with laundry and lots of other little things. kattemad_03.gif vacuum.gif

I have two orders on their way to my house...Haley's and Crosscreek. Tomorrow will be my lucky day for both (I think). mail.gif So excited to get these!

Maurie, maybe a trip to the doctor would help? scratchinhead.gif You are not debbie downer.

This morning I am melting Carol's Harvest. I find this scent very comforting and relaxing. yes.gif

Just got a call from a neighbor...her two daughters have head lice! pppwhat.gifAaaack! DS#1 hangs out at their house with one of their brothers! thpanic.gifHowever, neighbor said she checked and neither of her boys had anything on their heads, so hopefully DS doesn't either. Will have to check him when he gets home this afternoon. Keep your fingers crossed for us please!!! nervoussmiley.gif

Okay, now my head is itchy....thparanoid.gif

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning!!

Its a rainy cold morning here, it calls for a warm wooly sweater with all the trimmings..LOL!! A scarf and gloves, cause the playground at school can get pretty brisk!!

Melting a wonderful scent from Backroad Hobbies, Pink Sugar Spice, this is my first visit with them and I am really enjoying my goodies!!

Sweettart, hey girl, I don't think you will be disappointed!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Aria, bless you girl!! Sure hope DS doesn't have it, I know how you feel tho, it makes my head itch too..haha!!

Maurie, hope you are feeling better girl!! Don't forget your vit-ies, they will help ya!! WINK WINK **

Oh Gail, I love that Twisted Peppermint from Can Do..its so much like the BBW scent its unreal!! Hope you are enjoying your box of smellies!

Ok, off to work I go, have a great day everyone [smilie=th_autumboy]

Good morning!

Maurie, Feel better soon!

I'm comptemplating getting a Keurig. Does anyone have one? What do you think of it. DH and I have different tastes in coffee (I like flavored he likes tradiational) and like them to be different strengths. Sometimes he will make a cup in the afternoon and then I'm stuck cleaning the coffee machine which drives me nuts. I saw one yesterday and it looks so cool!

Todays tarts:

Sugar Cookie Brulee - CFKTR

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie Zucchini Bread - CFTKR

Candles:

Banana Nut Bread - YC

Cinnamon Roll - YC (why are they discontinuing this scent? It's so good!).

Your home must have smelled good while you were sleeping. th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif

Juletones- [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Debra99- oh how interesting and cool that you have a timer melter for your smellies. Thats such a cool idea to wake up to or coming back home from somewhere to a yummy smelly goody home. [smilie=th_cc8] What you use? is it like a coffee warmer kinda thing? ;)

Maureen- icky health issue...hope "Debbie Downer" phase will pass and hope you get better soon.

Aria- Oh no head lice!! :o Hope your DS doesnt get it either. Fingers crossed.

Well I have burned all 4 YC tumbler candles that i have bought and have no luck with any of them. *sighs*.. i guess i will have to return them. Bummer. Was hoping this time around will be diff for me. [smilie=damn] [smilie=th_sign0164]

Recent melts:

CFTKR Bite me

CFTKR Raspberry Vanilla Creme

CFTKR Tuscan Melon & Sweet Apricot

Nene's Monago Sorbet

YC Cherry Lemonade

Happy Melting Everyone!