The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Feast of Fragrances

I finally ordered some Warm Glow Candles. They are so pretty looking. I think I'll let DH give them to me for Christmas. I know they aren't great throwers but I burn candles more for the look and use tarts for the scent.

I do the same. I've not found another candle as beautiful as a Warm Glow, but they do need a boost in the scent area (guess you can't have it all).

Which ones did you get?

I'm having a Froot-Loops-A-Palooza here comparing it from different vendors. At the moment it's a Spotted Hog tart and the LOL candle.

CCC - Seven Layer Bars in the kitchen

LOL - Blackberry Sugar Cookies in the hallway

SH - Caramel Apples in the living room

I'm saving my last fall scent tart for Thanksgiving (Pilgrim Pie from SH... seems appropriate!)

Sweet - [smilie=th_autumboy] it looked like a lot more snow last night in the dark! The reflection off all that white made it bee-u-tee-fu! This morning there was only about 1 inch and ice. Just enough to be annoying and a problem for the commute. All gone tonight!

Tonight I am melting CD - Cinnaberry

Good evening!

I'm getting ready for bed but wanted to update today's scents:

Tart:

Iced Lemon Biscotti - new CFTKR scent she sent as a sample. She'll have it available when she gets back from her trip.

Candle:

Holiday Wreath - BBW

Stardust, I got: Blueberry Cobbler, Blueberry Stardust, Northern Pine, Evening Mocha, Merry Mint, and Strawberry Parfait. I gave my first Strawberry Parfait to my friend and she rarely uses it. I see it in her glass cabinet all of the time and it just screams...take me back home and burn me. It's so pretty looking.

Good morning!

Tarts:

Sweet Berry Noel - CFTKR

I don't have any candles burning as DD is having some friends over in a little bit.

After the playdate I'll relight my Zucchini Bread candle from Carol.

Good Morning...

So very nice to have the day off, its relaxing and fun to melt and burn today!!

I have Can Do's Mimi's House going in my living room melter and its filling the WHOLE house..this scent is awesome!!

Off to see what needs the most attention [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

Have a great day!!!

Brrr! It makes me shiver to read about snow and ice. There's none here, but it's ccc-cc-cold!

LLVV - those are some pretty ones! I like the sparkle on their stardust series, and the Merry Mint and Strawberry Parfait candles look so nice melting with their red/white combo. Maybe your next gift to your friend should be matches, lol!

I'm using up my last half of SH's Spooky Hollow in the living room, and last half of Pumpkin Bread from CrossCreek in here.

Day 2 for Blackberry Sugar Cookies from LOL in the hallway (it just keeps going!)

There's real baking happening in the kitchen - I'm content to smell that in there. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Hi everyone,

Have been melting lately but been mia here for awhile with other busy stuff in my life! All good though! Today I am melting Orange Cupcake from Pink Scents. Last night I burned a candle from PI...pumpkin pie....

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving if I don't get back on here !!!!

Good afternoon CF Buddies! piesmiley5.gif

I have been so busy and haven't been here since Sunday, I think....waaah....I miss you all!!!!

I have a YC Holiday Sage candle burning...smells so divine. I hope they keep bringing this one back...it's a classic.

Want to make sure and wish everyone a food.gif Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Enjoy!

Okay friends, off to make a fresh pot of coffee and start making my pumpkin roll for tomorrow...givethankssmileys.gif

Hugs to everyone!!!

It's so dark and miserably gloomy and ugly that I had to break out some half-used Warm Glow candles from last holiday season (I need to add those to my "use it up" list!

Merry Mint

Northern Pine

Cranberry Stardust

Hey everyone, I just noticed that I think I have been signed in for the past two days. I swear I have NOT.....LOL.

Wanted to take a moment and wish all you here a wonderful Thanksgiving and a blessed time with family and friends.

I so wish my BF and I lived closer so that we could enjoy our families and the holidays as one. Someday, right girl!!!

Burning Reese's Peanut Butter, Sugared Pumpkin and Serendipity, all from CBV and enjoying a Creamsic(k)le candle from "Our Own Candle Company". OOCC is a pretty nice candle, I must say. I always get these from our local country type fairs around here. Burning nice and clean.

Have a great holiday everyone!!!!

Forgot to mention, 20yrs. ago today I was just told from my hospital "go home and walk around, you got time". They promised me I would have the baby on the 24th.........nope. Matt was born 18hrs. later on the 25th of November. I love my boys so much.

Happy Birthday Matt (or Matthew as I prefer, but you don't). Feeling a bit mushy today and wanted to share.

Use your imagination and pretend this guy ----> [smilie=th_31] is the happy turkey that ISN'T on the dinner table. Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! [smilie=th_a056]

SpiceyButterfly - Happy Birthday! [smilie=HBday] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

I'm melting CFTKR's Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread. Fantastic!!! :wub:

Thinking of you Mau, and wishing your Matthew a very special 20th birthday!! You are an incredible Mom and he is lucky to have YOU!!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

Love ya girl, and yes, praying one day we will be neighbors and sharing together on the front porch with our wine and coffee...keep praying!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Be blessed [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Happy Thanksgiving Eve - Thanksgiving morning to many of you by the time you read this!

I have given up on scents tonight - too many onions too compete with. Happy cooking to all of you that are preparing dinner!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone--Starting the day out with Yankee Christmas Cupcake, Christmas Cookie and HL Autumn Harvest. Hope you all have a great day whatever you do and that you all take a moment to count your blessings. We had tornadoes all around us last night and they missed us--we didn't even have a storm just a bit of lightning so I am counting that as one of my blessings today. I am off to cook my turkey. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! trep, thank goodness the storms weren't worse. I hope everyone has a great day. I have one of Carol's Pumpkin Pie Filling tarts ready to go this morning.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING CANDLEFIND FRIENDS!

Maurie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your son!

In honor of Thanksgiving...

Tarts:

Pumpkin Pie Filling - CFTKR

Maple Corn Muffin - CFTKR

Candles:

Cranberry - YC

Zucchini Bread - CFTKR

Holiday Wreath - BBW