The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Spook-tacular October Aromas!

Dear Gail, you are such a nice person! You always have so loving words for everybody.

I agree [smilie=th_aa17] ... and PuppyLove i also enjoy reading whats everyone up to as well. ^_^

LLVV- Happy Birthday to you!(Monday)...wrapping DD as a present and doing good job with wrapping with tape all over the house...Lol!!

All this talk about Haley makes me really wana place an order, havent tried her before either... but i have so much tarts already that i need to use before ordering any more. But she also has a sale up now til Sunday so what am i to do?! What to do, what to do?! [smilie=th_confused3]

Well been busy busy this week. Its kinda ironic that i would be busy when i dont even work. Lol. But the reason being is becuz been helping out my bro and sis in law babysitting my lil niece since sis in law just started her new job. So would like to help out and spend sometime with them. My week was nice, more like a kodak moment especially with my sis in law. We have kinda drifted apart and lost touch where it became just awkward when seeing each other but becuz of this week , we became closer and really enjoy her company. Im glad i was able to spend some quality times with her like that. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Well stop by Walmart to get the tarts i been hearing here at CF that they have and decided to try it. Bought the coconut lime and its actualy not bad. Decent mellow scent throw.

Recent melts:

Can-Do Berry Verbena

CFTKR Love Spell~ got this in the jumbo single tart and cut it in half.

Happy Melting Everyone!

[smilie=th_lavarepiatti] Busymorning here..lots to do today!!

I have been kinda sick with a headcold and some things have gone unattended...I am on it today!! [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Sweetandspicygirl, the candles I have from Haleys aren't exactly soy, they are maybe a mix of parrafin and soy, they are creamy and melt so evenly and no black soot at all...just wonderful!! I am ordering more for sure!! You will love them!!

Happy Birthday LLVV, hope your day is special and fun (on Monday)

Maurie, hope you are feeling better girl!! Maybe it will do ya good to get out and about some today!! Hope so!! It was cold here this morning too, but warming up nicely..windows are up!!

Sweettart, go for it, you wont be disappointed at all!!She is a wonderful vendor to do business with and she quickly becomes a good friend too!!

Gail, I am just like you, I love to see what others are up to!! Its just fun!! Hope you are doing well!! Do you have any other candles from Janet that you love??

Melting away today, and its so yummy in here!! Can Do's Twigs and Berries in one room and OMG' Cinnamon Cranberry in the kitchen..its a nice spicy day!!

Have a good one girls... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Sweet&Spicey, MaggieMae, and Candlelove - Thank you.

LLVV - An early Happy Birthday wish!

Trep - I like Maine Blueberry from Village Candle as well. Great deal at Marshall's!

My youngest DS (our baby) is going to his high school Homecoming Dance tonight. I vividly remember volunteering in his kindergarten classroom and it seems like yesterday. It's going to be quite an emotional evening for me.

This morning I've been Melting Haley's Blueberry Cobbler Ala Mode. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Huge throw and a very nice blueberry scent.

Busymom and Puppy - I only see soy listed in her candles, is that what U have?

Sweet, Janet told me that her candles are a soy/paraffin blend, probably 80% soy. I agree with Busymom. The candles don't soot, burn evenly, great wicks, etc.

Maggie, that's so funny about your DD and her violin smelling like YC! [smilie=th_lol22]

Hi everyone, never melted anything today. Out all day...Went to my friend's farm and helped her with the goats and animals and then went down to her house to sew for awhile where she has been teaching me and then off to the library and an Amish market for lunch...I did melt last night my last Blue Gecko tart, Pumpkin Brulee.

Gail, I read on the sale page, you posted about Fragrant Memories having a sale? Or something about them on another page/topic. Are there new owners because I thought they closed? Loved them too.

Ok, have a good night all!

That sounds like a fantastic day, Anjoy! Yes, I read on another list that FM's new owner is having a sale until the end of the year. I haven't seen that info anywhere else though, but I guess it's accurate. You do need a code, so please refer to my post in the Sale thread and contact the vendor with questions, because I don't have any answers, LOL. [smilie=th_pardon]

Denny, I'm glad the job worked out well for you and now you can sub instead!

LLVV, happy birthday to you and your DD! That's so cute about her being your gift.

SweetTart, [smilie=thank_you] You're a treasure yourself! You know, I say go for an order with Haley's. But then, if you'd rather wait, she does have fairly frequent sales and is planning another when her FB fans reach 250, I believe. So no pressure.

Maurie, hope you get to feeling better quick.

Busymom, I'm doing just great, thank you! [smilie=The_Hi] I hope you're feeling better now. Haley's candles... I haven't tried a lot of them, but really enjoyed Fruit Slices and am wild about Coconut Hibiscus. Not candles, but tarts that I've adored are Red Delicious Apple, Cornucopia, and oh my gosh, Hawaiian Breeze is pure unadulterated joy! What have you liked from Janet?

Aww Denny, sounds like you're in for an emotional roller coaster ride this evening. [smilie=th_empathy]

It's one of those ridiculously busy days here. Went up to my grandson's to take care of the four dogs and parrot this morning. The dogs (Bulldog, Aussie, 2 Pitbulls) are a piece of cake. The parrot bites if you're not careful. He can easily snap a pencil in half. Freaks me out! [smilie=eek] Now I'm off to granddaughters' soccer games then end the day teaching dog agility classes. Is it Sunday yet? [smilie=th_a136]

When I get the chance, I'm melting SSS Cherry Chip Cake. It's quite nice but I've recently learned I'm not much of a bakery gal so I won't order this one again. I love Kim's tarts though and hope all's going well with her.

Happy Saturday, friends!

Gail

Recent melts:

LOL - Hunny Bunny Cake

Haley's - Red Delicious Apples

LSC - Apple Butter Caramel

CYS - Apple Cider Griddle Cakes

EW - Coffee w/Santa

Currently burning Haley's Tart Green Apple.

hello-chick.gif Hi there friends! Wow, the board has been busy since I last posted. Everyone is so chatty. couchchat.gif

Gail, hey there nosy lady rotfl2.gif Enjoy the soccer game and thpanic.gif about the parrot!!

LLVV, bday.gif chicky! Your DD sounds precious. I am so wanting to place an order on-line for one of those Banana Cream Pie candles now!!! Can I ask if the banana part is super strong? Oh, and now I see they have chocolate chip cookie too? 127143_sarcastic-fainting.gif

SweetTart, your week with your sis-in-law sounded wonderful. How nice to be able to reconnect with her. SmileyHearts.gif I have one sis-in-law, but we are completely different. We get along okay, but we will never be "close". KWIM? Oh yeah, if you can swing it....try Haley's!

Maggie, loved your DD story! [smilie=th_coffeespew]

Denny, 80824.gif take care friend...it's tough being a mom sometimes. They grow up so quickly.

Busy and Maurie, I remember both of you ladies...it's me bugsy. So glad we can chat again tha857f08c.gif

We had a busy, busy morning and early afternoon, but are home for a bit now. I am going to be brave and take the boys out to a haunted barn and hayride tonight. DH is out of town and I cannot see us sitting around all evening. We live among lots of farms and apple orchards and there are so many "hauntings" during this time of the year!

Nothin' like a good scare!SmilieHauntedHouse.gif

Melting Birdy's Baklava from Can-Do and also have a YC Autumn Leaves jar burning.

Have a great evening!

"Busy and Maurie, I remember both of you ladies...it's me bugsy. So glad we can chat again tha857f08c.gif"

Hey Bugsy, I did not know this was you. It is nice to be able to have a place to chat like old times. I like being able to have someplace neutral to go. I hope you are well. I miss alot of the girls from before. Of course, I still chat with the one who turned out to be most important. Its nice knowing you are here.

I just started my same scents from before I left to help my friend . Haley's Candied Apple and Spiced Apple and then CBV's Sugared Pumpkin.

Evening melts:

Pinkflowerscents endless love

YC lemon lavender

Can-Do orange blossom magnolia

Spent the day shopping with DD. She's a senior in high school now, and I know it's just a short time until she's moved out! [smilie=th_sad-1]

Busymom & Puppy - thanks for your info about Haley's candles! [smilie=thank_you]

Awww...Denny, this will be a good night for you. Don't be sad [smilie=th_empathy] ....try and see what a good, upstanding young man your ds is growing into and you'll have a happy heart. There are still many GOOD milestones for both of you to celebrate together, too! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

SweetTart - sounds like this time off for you has turned into something good. I'm glad you're reconnecting with your family.[smilie=th_clap1]

Aria - You iz a brave woman! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] I may have done the 'haunted' thing when I was a kid, but NO WAY now! Have lots of fun with your boys! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Last melt of the evening for me is Cheryl's Autumn Harvest.

[smilie=th_autumboy] Night everyone!!

Off to bed!! Been a long day, but fun too!!

OMG [smilie=The_Hi] Hey Bugs...how are you girl!! So good to see you again!! WOW, this is super cool!! I miss the old board too..but Maureen and I have remained the best of friends!! I am glad you are here!!

Gail, I have alot of great favs!! A big one being Red Delicious Apples and Battle of the Sexes, Apple Orchard, Apple Jack and Winter Candy Apple!!! Oh and yes, Marshmellow Maddness too, its awesome!! Pink Sugar Cookies is incredible too!! I have an order coming, I will share more, I am trying some newer ones!!

Sweet, I am so glad to help!! They are some wonderful candles, you would really be glad you did it, if you pick some up!! Her sale right now is hard to pass up!!

Melting Can Do's Amish Apples tonight, this scent is to die for!! For real!! Its a big time thrower!!!

Night now [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

This HAS been a chatty group! I have been out of town and it has taken quite awhile to read and get caught up. Trep - I love finding those Village treasures at Marshalls and Homegoods - I found a Hibiscus last week.

LL - sounds like you are getting some fab BD loot! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

I was at an outlet mall today and got excited because they had a new store there - B&BW! However, I don't think anything there was "outlet" priced - it looked the same as what the regular malls sell.

Just started melting Cheryl's Alpine Air.

Good Morning friends :) Starting the day with a Chestnt Hill candle in Vanilla Plum. It is very nice. Going to a pumpkin carving party later. I am making homemade macaroni and cheese to take with us. It's windy and damp today. I can really feel the seasons changing... winter is definitely coming soon.

I passed up a Village Camden Square Cinnamon Stick candle at TJ's yesterday. I will definitely try them next time.

Hi everyone.

I'm enjoying a down day today with a Glee marathon, Cafe World, and this board. group_hug.gif

My only chore is laundry, but I could do that in my sleep. Here's to hanging a Do Not Disturb sign on the back of the desk chair. wub.gif

Melting:

LOL - Hot Apple Pie

CYS - Spiced Caramel Crunch

LB - Sugar Limone

Burning:

Pillar Verbena & Thyme - from Sears

Kayloma - Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

pillar - Vlad - Evening Eclipse

YC votive trio - Hazelnut Coffee, Vanilla Cupcake, Apple Cider

Its a chilly morning here, with some frost on the pumpkin!! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting Distintly Pinks Cinnapine today.. [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Enjoy your day!! I like the sounds of yours Jules [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

OK busymom..........you have an order coming from Haley's and did NOT tell your BF. I'm hurt that you would hold out on ME. LOL Just kidding.

Finishing up Haley's Candied Apple today. I probably should have tossed it as there is only a tiny bit left, but I love it too much and will try to get another hour out of it. Also burning Country Fair Funnel Cake from CBV.

Girls, I gotta say I am falling very fast and hard for Haley's candles. There is absolutely ZERO soot on these jars and the wax burns so evenly. Ut oh, I see xmas presents needing to be ordered. Her 25% is over today. Gotta get there...........NOW

I don't know what it is about autumn....but everyone's smellies sound especially good this time of year! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

I'm melting Cake Candles Vanilla Custard & burning B&BW's Frosted Cupcake (me too, Trep! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] ).

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Recent melts:

Just Tarts Grandma's kitchen...doubled up...very weak..not a repeat vendor

CYS dream of hope

Lasting Scent saffron and spice

YC autumn fruit

Good morning!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Aria, I'd describe Banana Cream Pie as a really rich smelling and high quality banana taffy scent. It's not like Banana Nut Bread as the bakery element is quite different (creamy not cake-like and no spice).

Tarts:

Sweet Apple Corn Muffin - CFKTR

Hi All!

It's another beautiful day.

I am just burning a freebie from Christy at AMS-a wonderful jar of Blueberry Cinnamon Buns. I love this one! Great scent with a very strong throw.

My Haley's Candied Apple just "kicked the bucket" and went into the recycle bin............so sad! Its ok though I just placed an order with Janet for some xmas gifts and such and threw another in the order. Its amazing and a perfume type spin on your typical fall apple scents. Very girly.

Have now added CBV's Apples&Oak to the upstairs. This is a good scent from where ever. I enjoy this one alot. So now I have a real fall house going on here. With the Country Fair Funnel Cake and Apples&Oak it smells devine on this part of Long Island right now.

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]