The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Spook-tacular October Aromas!

Hey guys,

House semi-tidy for the time being and I am enjoying a nice glass of wine, getting ready for Survivor and Criminal Minds. I am burning a Sugared Pumpkin Candle in the bedroom from CBV and Haley's Candied Apple candle burning in the computer room. Yummy smelling (semi-tidy..lol) house right now. Earlier I also had Apple Cellar from Can-do going, but that kinda got that icky perfume scent thing going on and its now in the freezer, waiting to be popped and tossed.

Have a great night everyone.

Cat - I really like Can-Do's Amish Apples as well.

This evening I'm melting CFTKR - Glazed Cinnamon Donuts. Awesome scent!

Have a good night all.

Good morning!

Silly...I'm not sure if these ideas will fix the problem but you can try...

-delete cookies (make sure you know all of your passwords as any saved passwords will be deleted)

-use a different browser (sometimes websites look different in different browsers)

Good luck! I hope this helps.

Today's scents:

Tarts:

Fall Berry Shortcake - CFTKR

Ultimate Vanilla - CFTKR

Cranberry Balsam - CFTKR (similar to YC's Autumn Gold if anyone is missing that scent)

Candles:

Moonlight Harvest - YC

Autumn Leaves - YC

Not getting to melt much this week as we have company. But I did squeeze in one votive from Village Candle in the scent of Lemon Pound Cake and a Slatkin Candle in Cranberry Woods. Hope everyone is having a great week.

I just lost my post., So, just checking in..computer still on the fritz.. [smilie=th_c54] [smilie=th_pullhair] but the mailman just brought me some goodies from Carol. I am melting EE-Death and LOL-Teakwood Treasures. Hopefully, I can get this thing cleaned out over the weekend. Have a good one..

hello.gif How are my fave CF peeps doing today? I just have one melter going...CFTKR Orange Clove. confettistars.gifOMG loving it! It's so smoky and fallish 86724.gif

Aria - speaking of McCalls...did U see their huge BIG daddy size candle called Rustic Romance? It's 11" tall x 11" in diameter and weighs 35 pounds. POUNDS! That's almost as much as my dog weighs. :lol: It looks like it has 5 wicks. Oh....and is just a mere $185. I luv candles.... [smilie=th_butbutbut]

Katz - I also use one from malwarebytes.org (they have a free one to download) along w/my other security system.

I'm melting Cheryl's Harvest Spice & Apples. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

sweet, hey there girlie...I am going to have to look at McCall's website....holy cow...35 pounds! That's a whoooooole lotta candle!!! I use and love malwarebytes too!

Denny, isn't that Cinnamon Glazed Donut scent from Carol to die for? I just ordered and received a whole bag of those cute little donuts! Adorable! It's a real winner for sure! toppoints.gif

sillys, what sort of issues are you having with the site? From time to time, I notice that pages take forever to load.

Kim, try the malwarebytes for sure! The goodie package from Carol should help take your mind off of your computer woes.yes.gif

LLVV, ITA about Carol's Cranberry Balsam...good dupe of YC Autumn Gold which I love. I also love Carol's Balsam & Citrus.

Okay, peeps, gotta go catch up on the rest of the boards!

Have a nice afternoon and evening! 14.gif

Hi friends,

Busy, busy day, but not too busy to melt, thank heaven. [smilie=th_shewiggle] This morning it was FM's Best Friends and now it's SSS's Mango Papaya.

Gail

It is almost the weekend!!

I still need to get the rest of my Halloween decorations out! Where has the time gone!

Tonight is Coral Dolphin's Lemon Berry Verbena and Gramma Fran's Bayberry.

Denny, isn't that Cinnamon Glazed Donut scent from Carol to die for? I just ordered and received a whole bag of those cute little donuts! Adorable! It's a real winner for sure!

I agree Aria. Cinnamon Glazed Donut from Carol is a real winner. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Enjoying Haley's Mrs. Claus Cookies this evening. A favorite or mine. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Burning a candle this evening...Colonial's Fireside...how do they make it smell like a cozy fireplace??

Melting Farmhouse from Chestnut Hill this morning.

Last night I had YC's Autumn Leaves candle going.... very nice for a cool evening. [smilie=snoopy]

My candle/melt cabinet needs an overhaul..... thinking today is the day! I have not melted much lately due to a busy schedule, so I need to organize and use up some old stuff!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Good morning.

I'm melting Evening Eclipse - Thirst all through the house. It smells soapy clean to me so its a nice scent this morning.

Aria, I use Malwarebytes too...among others. Layering a couple different safeguards seems to work best here.

I agree Aria. Cinnamon Glazed Donut from Carol is a real winner. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

After all the chatter yesterday, this is what I decided to melt this morning! This scent is a bakery lovers dream....a must have for sure!!

Melting Farmhouse from Chestnut Hill this morning.

Last night I had YC's Autumn Leaves candle going.... very nice for a cool evening. [smilie=snoopy]

My candle/melt cabinet needs an overhaul..... thinking today is the day! I have not melted much lately due to a busy schedule, so I need to organize and use up some old stuff!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Good luck on the overhaul...sounds like fun. Let us know if you find any "treasures."

Good morning.

I'm melting Evening Eclipse - Thirst all through the house. It smells soapy clean to me so its a nice scent this morning.

Aria, I use Malwarebytes too...among others. Layering a couple different safeguards seems to work best here.

For sure, Jules, there isn't any ONE anti-virus or security system that catches everything...IMO.

Okay, I am getting ready to head out the door for some exciting errands...well, not really exciting, but we do NEED groceries!

Good morning!

There was enough of a break in the rain to go for a walk this morning. Now I'm catching up on all of the candle news while warming up with a cup of green tea. Yippie!

Tarts:

Cranberry Balsam - CFTKR

Raisin Bread w/ Frosting - CFTKR

Apple Zucchini Bread - CFTKR

Candles:

Pumpkin Patch - YC

A Maggie's votive. My friend gave this to me. I think it's called Maggie's Special Blend. The votive is huge and great smelling.

Ahhh....peace, solitude, COFFEE, and scents! Today is the only day I don't do WW meetings during the week. I'm normally at the gym but decided I needed a little alone time before a crazy, busy weekend coming up. I'll go this afternoon but for now I'm getting ready to light YC's Farmer's Market (or Autumn Leaves - might do that one instead) and will put in a corresponding tart. Upstairs it's Crosscreek's Baton Rouge. Have a great Friday, everyone!

momuvtwo- "peace, solitude, COFFEE, and scents!" Now that sounds really nice! Loving that.

sweet&spicey- Thats a huge candle! Wow! :o

Well I received my CFTKR package yesterday evening. Suppose to come today but it came early so happy happy me I was!! Hee Hee! Also received my small order from FM. Super excited to go melt last night im sure you all know how that felt. ^_^

Recent melts:

CFTKR Bear Claw(freebie)-not bad, not bad :)

CFTKR Melonade- Really loving this!

CFTKR Cucumber Melon- Wow this is way stronger and better than the other brand of the same scent i have tried. Love it.

FM Apricot Sorbet- This is really on the sour side than i expect it to be. Its kinda too sour for me actually. :huh:

Happy Melting Everyone!

Hi everyone!

Today I'm melting

Candied Toffee Apple from LOL..yum-o

Butternut Pumpkin from Carol...this is also really good and smelling the house up nicely

Gold canyon candle in Creme Brule