The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Evening, friends. I'm rounding out the night with Cheryl's Cranberry Orange Spice. It's been a durn good melting day around here. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Restful ZZZZZs to all of you.

Gail

Hi everyone!

Tonight I'm melting a couple of Scentsational clamshells in Grapegruit Really nice true scent, strong enough, not crazy strong, but decent. Hubby loves it, he thinks most of the tarts I melt are too strong.

Sweet~ You are good....yes, very good at this enabling thing we speak about.... :oops: I was back on that site "just browsing" ya know.... [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Sharonana~ You are very kind and I am so humbled by the kindness on this board. :shock: Actually, my nickname probably got started from that little ditty on the "Let it Be" album combined with my families odd way of giving everyone a nickname....even the dog. We were always a strange bunch. [smilie=th_c032]

Sillysmom~ I can't wait to try those scentsational tarts.... [smilie=thank_you]

Added Hartford Hideaway to the BR from CYS....have a great night all! [smilie=th_aa17]

good morning

Melting one of the new ones from YC...Tutti Frutti....just plopped it in the melter, so I'll report back later on

UPDATE: I love this scent. I would get it in a jar candle.

Good morning!

Maurie, I'm sending you and your DH good luck wishes during his job search. It can be so frustrating. My dad went through something similar back in the 90s when I was younger.

Maggie, I love your avatar. Blue is my favorite color.

This morning I'm melting Carol's Gingerbread Noel and burning Candy Slice.

good morning, all.

just setting down to a cup of coffee after work.

CFTKR vanilla buttercream crunch in the LR

and coconut milk and lavender in the BR. put that one on last night for the furboys to sleep to in there.

have a good sunday, all.

Good Sunday Morning!

This morning I am melting Country Chunkie Lemon Crumb Cake and Cheryl's Lemon Chiffon Cake. I didn't melt at all yesterday. DD and I visited my other 2 children in PA. We had a wonderful day!

[smilie=th_BringItOn]

This morning I'm burning:

Swan Creek - Vanilla Pound Cake

1803 - Cornbread & Honey (YUM! This just started and I can already smell it. Nice throw!)

Melting CYS - Mommy kissing Santa. I put aside the Xmas box to cure & completely forgot about them [smilie=th_c032]. I wonder if they'll still be good next year?? [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Good Morning!

Melting what is left of Nene's Apples & Spice while getting ready for church. It's a really nice scent but is one of her seasonal scents. I'll have to wait awhile to reorder it.

Today will be a candle day for sure. Looking forward to it. Temps in the 50s today with clouds and PM rain predicted.snoozer_11.gif

I just started melting SH's Orange Chiffon Cake. I could fill up a couple large flat rate boxes with this and be soooo happy! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

But I'm turning it off. Just got notified that a friend's adorable, sweet young Basset Hound is lost, so the troops have been called in and we're going searching. Wish us luck on finding Miss Daisy!

Have a lovely Sunday, buddies.

Gail

This morning I'm burning:

Swan Creek - Vanilla Pound Cake

1803 - Cornbread & Honey (YUM! This just started and I can already smell it. Nice throw!)

Melting CYS - Mommy kissing Santa. I put aside the Xmas box to cure & completely forgot about them :oops:. I wonder if they'll still be good next year?? :shock:

Lady - thanks for letting us know about the Cornbread & Honey candle. I've been wondering how it was. [smilie=thank_you] As for the CYS tarts, I've got some Christmas ones left, too, but it doesn't bother me to melt them, no matter what time of year it is. It's still 'officially' winter, ya know. [smilie=th_aa17]

Puppy - I'm sending good thoughts to quickly find Miss Daisy....safe and sound and bring her home for cookies and kisses. [smilie=th_c032]

Melting Can-Do's Gingerbread Latte and burning LOL's layer candle in Gingerbread Honey. I'm soooo close to getting to the Vanilla Crack layer. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

LLVV~Thanks...I love blue too!

Susan & Cbgirl ~ Love those scents....coconut milk & lavender and Honey Gingerbread....mmmmmm....I think Can-Do has the best Honey Gingerbread. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Michele~ Glad you had a great time visiting your children!

Lady~ That 1803 candle sounds great! It's on the "gotta have" list. My christmas tarts seem to last a few years on average. I keep them in a thick decorative cardboard box so they keep the scent locked in. Sometimes I do notice a lesser throw but they should keep fairly well.

Gail~ GOOD LUCK find Miss Daisy!!! Poor baby...I hope you guys find her soon!

Melting Strudel & Spice from Kountry LIghts in every room. YUMMY! Burning Welcome Home...this thing is going forever and French Vanilla Goose Creek....half way done with this non-smeller.

Have a great Sunday!

Gail, I hope you find Miss Daisy. What a sweet friend you are to help in the search.

Melting Amish Patchwork Quilt from Bella's on this cool, cloudy morning.