The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

happy birthday, Cheryl!

am getting socked with more snow. I walked over to the store basically to see what the sCCtreets were like but they were quiet. lol snow not finished yet. 7-10 total on top of the 5-6 the other day.

CBV fudge brownie since earlier this afternoon but the CCCC Satsuma in the BR is competing. mm, love it.

CBV Breath of Ireland in the bath.

Melting LOL's Snowflakes. Figured if I can't beat em (the snowflakes), I'd join em. :lol: When I saw peppermint in the scent description I was a little leery, but it's not super minty at all, more of the bayberry to it, I think. Vedy nice! :lol:

Melting Can-Do's Kettle Corn...Kim...I also am having trouble melting this one with my tea-light melter...I stacked the tea lights but that's not working either. They are doing fine though in my 24 wt. melter.

Happy Birthday Cheryl!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm burning some wonderful lemon/bakery scent from Carol. I have no clue which one it is as I took it out days ago. It's wonderful whatever it is.

I'm still burning Candy Slices and Cinnamon Toast.

Today I've been burning:

Crossroads - Buttered Maple Syrup

Crossroads - Cranberry Muffin

Melting:

CFTKR - Cranberry Cocktail

Scentsationals - Scarlet

Scentsationals - Fresh Cut Pine

Happy Birthday Cheryl!! Hope you enjoyed your day!

:lol:

good eve, all. just watching the olympics(lots of falls tonight-ouch and i alwaysfeel so badly for them all).

Candledippers-pumpkin frap or capp not sure which. a bit strong on the spice but it's ok.

burning CBV spiced apple and Goose Creek Apple spice

satsuma been going since this am from CCCC will leave that one overnight.

Aria, love your kitty avatar. I love Nene's spa. very strong and lasts a long time. i love it for my bath.

have a good eve, all and stay warm

Susan, I am watching the ice skating too....I always cringe when they fall. The announcers said that the skaters try to pack too many moves into one performance and it makes it very difficult to get everything perfect. Still, I love how graceful they are. This Spa tart is soooo strong....omygosh.

debra, you have a new kitten?? How fun! The pic looks much like my guy when he was a kitten. He is now about 10 months old. Not tiny anymore, but still as cute as ever. Wonder what Ambergis smells like....does it have amber in it?

Oh yeah, DH ran out of shower gel this morning...he uses the old spice or Dial. What did he grab out of the linen closet? My BRAND NEW bottle of Moonlight Path from B&BW! Honestly, the NERVE!!!! :lol:

good morning, all. snow, snow, snow. lol

Candledippers-sweet serenity in BR

CBV breath of Ireland Bath

CFTKR sea salt caramels (doubled up and weak)

burning GooseCreek Angel Kiss, CBV fudge brownie, caramelized pralines

have a good day, all.

Last night it was Cinnamon Creme Filled Donut from Cheryl's and this morning it's Blueberry Buckle from Cheryl's....both wonderful but I'm partial to blueberry! :lol:

Stay warm everyone! :lol:

Good Morning....thsmileysnowing.gif yep, it's snowing here....

I am starting out with Juicy Apple Sauce from Cottage Hill, but not getting much scent. I'll give it a little while longer, maybe the wax isn't hot enough yet.

Kids are back to school today.....I am heading out for some paczki...so many calories, but oh so tasty!

AddEmoticons109100.gif Have a great day!

Good morning everyone! I am melting in a "blue" theme today so I can send out some blue skies for everyone sick of the snow! Lol!

Blue Sugar-Kim's

Blue Sugar-Can Do

Endless Blue-CYS

Blueberry Crunch Muffins-Crystal Clear

Hope you all have a great day.

Tunisianswife - looks like U got plenty 'o snow in southern Ohio. [smilie=yes] Since you enjoy shoveling the white fluffy stuff :roll: ...should be making U happy... :lol: [smilie=th_gekkebek]

Debra - you got a new kitty.... [smilie=th_scratch] ! What did U name her? Luv your new avatar, too. It's too early for crocus here - are yours coming up?

We got a some snow overnight, too, but not enuf for a snow day. Had a bad case of the DW's (don't wanna :lol: ),so I took a vacay day, instead. [smilie=th_yay] I'm melting CrossCreek's Pumpkin Nog Latte and burning an Illuminations candle in Eggnog.

:roll:

Good morning!

I finally figured out what I was melting from Carol yesterday...Orange Chiffon Thumb Prints. It's sooo good! I'm still melting it today along with English Lemon Curd.

Good Morning!

It is snowing lightly here. No accumulation so that's good. Melting 3 from Angie's-

Butter Run Cappucino, Caramel Macciato, and Cappucino Coffee Cake.

I am burning YC Cookies & Cream, YC Chocolate Chip Cookie and GC Spiced Eggnog.

[smilie=th_scratch]