The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Hi everyone!

I'm burning Gold Canyon's Apple Orchard Pear'adise in the MBR. It is fabulous! applause.gif

I'm also melting Blueberry Cobbler from Haley's in the FR. I didn't specify paraffin when ordering, so this one came in palm wax. It is wonderful! :shock: I cannot say that for many of her other scents that came in palm wax. From now on I will be requesting paraffin for all of my orders, just to be on the safe side.

Sweet:

www.fragrantmemoriescandleshoppe.com

Freeship today only use Free as code on $35 or more. Also with $35 you get 12 free fluted tarts..but in the same scent.

slpit, TY for the link! :) Very nice website and a really good scent list. Visually, her tart cups remind me of LOL's. Will have to try here soon! :shock:

Still melting McCall's Country Store. This was my last tart :? and I want to squeeze every last scent drop outta it.

Everyone....have a great week! :shock:

Good evening,

I've been gone all day, had a fun time with my sis. First scent of the day is LOL's Apple Pumpkin Fritter. One little clam cube and it's scenting the whole house. This one is :shock: Did I say :shock: ? Yep, it's worth repeating. :) Hard to believe it's destined for extinction. :?

Gail

Just popping in. Sorting through my digital shoebox of photos ..must concentrate. I'm trying to decide on the most reliable place to store them that is NOT on the computer. SDcard? Digital frame? Flash Drive? Memory Stick? I'm still learning what all this stuff even is.

anyway.

Busy Bee - Pecan Roll

Bissy's Boutique - Red Velvet Cake

Remember the good ol' days, jules? You just had to decide if you wanted self stick photo pages, or those goofy little corners that held the pictures in place! :shock:

Tonight is Blueberry Scone from YC

maggie, love your new avatar and I can tell I have those eyes and mind that aren't quite in focus after 13 hrs. at first I read' melting Cheryl's underwear'. LOL then I read that sweet couldn't 'smell any f*rt. :?

:shock: Susan~ Your post cracked me up!!! I have done the same thing when I go on too early in the morning...and thanks about the avatar! :)

Gail~ I TOTALLY agree about the Apple Pumpkin Fritters!!! I just ordered a 12 pack in that scent! It is :shock:

Sweet~ I am also a BIG FAN of McCalls...and that Country Store in my all time fav.

Started the day with GG Junk in Your Trunk and BG Vanilla Berry Creme Puffs....just not for me today. Changed to Pineapple UpsideDown Cake from Almost Country...nothing. Finally have on Can-Do Home Sweet Home...smells nice even for old tarts.

Have a nice night all.

bf-umbrellared.gif Hi there....it has rained here just about all day! Really a cruddy day...no ice skating either! Instead we played a game of Monopoly....DH won.....thBlueribboncongrats.gif...whatever dude...

Count me in as a McCalls fan....love their scents. Their cinnamon bun scent is my all time fave cb scent. I also love Country Store.

Denny, I am glad to hear that GC scent is a winner....I've come veeeery close to ordering it a few times....just wasn't too sure since I'd never smelled it or heard anything about it.

clperki2, hockeyplayer.gif "The good ol' hockey game is the best game you can name and the best game you can name is the good ol' hockey game!" 5160.gif

trep, looooove Coconut Bay! girl_blush.gif

I've turned off all the melters and we're just enjoying the aroma from Slatkin's Autumn Apple three-wick....so good.

Have a great night everyone.....nightboat.gif

Good evening! Tonight I'm melting my last YC Moonlight Harvest, enjoying it since it will probably be the last time I ever see that scent again. Also melting Scentsy Holiday Kiss. It's kind of light, but smells nice. Not really sure what it is I'm smelling, but it's not very Christmassy, which is fine by me right now. Also burning Cappucino Spice from a local candle company here in OKC, Heaven Scent Candle Creations. Wow, this little candle has a great throw! They have a website, www.heavenscentcandlecreations.com if anyone wants to check it out. Also burning YC Cinnamon Applesauce swirl. Good night!

ETA: Oooh, they have "wax chunks" AKA clamshells on their site!

Just finished up BG Lemon Meringue Twang, moderate to strong throw, but not my favorite scent at all. A dull lemon scent, bordering on boring.

Guest ilovescentedthings

Good Morning! I haven't decided what were going to melt just yet. If its raining again today here in CA,I think a comfort scent of food. [smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

Guest ilovescentedthings
maggie, love your new avatar and I can tell I have those eyes and mind that aren't quite in focus after 13 hrs. at first I read' melting Cheryl's underwear'. LOL then I read that sweet couldn't 'smell any f*rt. :?

[smilie=th_m4t3zo4] Susan~ Your post cracked me up!!! I have done the same thing when I go on too early in the morning...and thanks about the avatar! :)

Gail~ I TOTALLY agree about the Apple Pumpkin Fritters!!! I just ordered a 12 pack in that scent! It is :?

Sweet~ I am also a BIG FAN of McCalls...and that Country Store in my all time fav.

Started the day with GG Junk in Your Trunk and BG Vanilla Berry Creme Puffs....just not for me today. Changed to Pineapple UpsideDown Cake from Almost Country...nothing. Finally have on Can-Do Home Sweet Home...smells nice even for old tarts.

Have a nice night all.

with Mccalls can you only buy them thru a retailer? or can you purchase from them directly?

Debra, I thought digital photos would be more organized, but they are just in a virtual pile instead of a real pile.

No school for the kids today or tomorrow. [smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

Melting Island Fresh Gain this morning.

good morning, all.

starting out the day with YC Christmas Cupcakes-not getting much throw

CFTKR-coconut milk and lavender still going strong-smelled it the minute I walked in this am.

have a good day.

Burning a Christmas Tree scented candle from Bath and Body Works. Hope everyone has a great day!

Has anyone tried T.J.'s sweet tarts on Ebay?

I am setting here looking out my window and it is snowing. Yesterday it was in the 50's. I am burning my Slakin Leaves candle. This is a great scent and I am enjoying the 3 wick candle. I need to find DH a Colts AFC hat.

Good Morning everyone!!!!

Am I too chipper? I guess I'll have to calm down a little bit. Hee Hee...

[smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

I needed some cake this morning so I am melting-

Red Velvet Cake-Backroad Hobbies

Red,White, and Blue Velvet Cake-LOL

Pink Noel-Bakery-CFTKR

Birthday Cupcakes-Crystal Clear

and my one oddball-Japanese Cherry Blossom-Backroad Hobbies(for my bedroom, can't have cake in there)

Good Morning!!!

It is a very wet and dreary day here. It is in the 50's though. I guess that is an improvement.

I have melting this morning 3 from CYS-Rachel Goes Pink, Coral Sugar and Sugared Rainbows.

[smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

Good morning! It's raining and very windy here. I lost 2 of our garbage cans. They were only outside for 5 minutes after the garbage men took the bags out of them and now I cannot find them. Ugh...this happens every time it gets windy over here.

I just dropped DD off at pre-k and I'm relaxing with a warm cup of green tea, a YC Cinnamon Toast candle, and a CFTKR Cookie Dough tart.

Hi there.....

SSS ~ Cinnamon Cupcakes

CFTKR ~ Apple Spice Cake

Gotta get back to 063da4da2668ab119c05ff1b0ff7997c.gif and laundry.gif and vacuum.gif....fun, fun, fun.