The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Morning everyone,

Cat, I'm glad you're feeling better.

I love the emoties! The bear's hiney of Sharonana's and Aria's one of the kids sledding down the hill - too cute!!

I'm melting Can-Do's Baked Pumpkin. Very little throw and just a "meh" scent. Veddy unusual for Can-Do. Oh well, that's how it goes.

Have a [smilie=th_insane] my friends!

Gail

LLVV, that white cake sounds yummy!

Trep, I melted YC Sweet Strawberries last night too, it was deeeelicious. I also melted Can-Do's Lessie Whipped Cream and Honeydew, one of my all time favorite from anywhere. Awesome as usual.

Have a great afternoon. Stay warm, its supposed to go down to 5 degrees tonight with the windchill.

Switched to LOL Vanilla Goddess. Fantastic throw two minutes after I put it on and the scent is fabulous! [smilie=th_00000020] The description just says something about it being for diehard vanilla fans, so I'm trying to figure it out. My nose says no bakery, not spicy, but somewhat sweet, maybe a hint of almond. [smilie=th_fear8] All I know for sure is that I adore it and it's oh-so-smooth. Anyone else familiar with this one? [smilie=th_thsignA]

Gail

Good snowy afternoon. i ventured out of my bunker and went to the grocery store, etc... I am burning SA candle-Apple Maple Ginger. It's a great smell combo, but just not that strong. I am also continuing with Carol's-Saffron and Spice. In a bit I'll change out to IOE-Sugared Corn Pudding. We'll see about this one, I'll report later. [smilie=th_00000020]

Don't mean to highjack the thread, but Denim, in the sales section you said that your Dream Soy candles had no scent. Did they finally improve after a few lightings? Just curious before placing an order.

Good snowy afternoon. i ventured out of my bunker and went to the grocery store, etc... I am burning SA candle-Apple Maple Ginger. It's a great smell combo, but just not that strong. I am also continuing with Carol's-Saffron and Spice. In a bit I'll change out to IOE-Sugared Corn Pudding. We'll see about this one, I'll report later. :lol:

Your bunker? :P I need to do a grocery run, but I keep coming up with excuses.

My SA Agave Lime jar could be stronger too, but I do also like the scent. I have one in Hawaii scent that smells good cold and much stronger.

Changed out melts. Candles are all the same as this morning.

Can-do - Lemon Lime [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Can-do - Lessies Blueberries & Cream

Switched out some scents-

Lessie's Haunted House-Can Do

Merlin's Forest-CFTKR

Welcome Home-LOL

Have a good night everyone.

Cat - glad you're feeling better! BTW - you're looking :P in your new avatar! We're gonna change your name to skinnie minnie. :lol:

Melting Candles, Melts & More Buttercream Supreme. Mmmmm.....bakery frosting! [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

I think I like that! Thanks! With the holidays I have slacked and am stuck here at 70 lbs lost-I really want to lose that last 30 before my birthday, but its probably not going to happen...

Off to watch "the Meatball movie thingy" with the kids... [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Burning Spotted Hog Candle in Cranberry and YC Buttercreme Candle. We are getting ready to see some snow flurries in Florida! The weather man said to look for rain to turn to snow flurries in the morning. They said it was in 1977 that Central Florida saw snow. I hope I see some of it.

Great job Cat!!!

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Buttery Gingerbread and burning YC's Buttercream.

have been melting CBV cappuccino brulee most of the day and still going strong so I'll leave it.

CFTKR Native Princess -bath

I feel like going to bed tonight with some Can-do Sugar butt. sometimes I like a buttery bakery to slip off to sleep to. [smilie=th_LA839B1117]