The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

We are expecting snow on Thursday, so a trip to pick up kitty food and such is on the list for today. I am melting a gift candle from Aromatique-The Smell of Christmas. My LR is starting to smell wonderful. Making a trip to the local IVY Tech to pay DS tuition tomorrow. His classes start Monday. I'm glad you are back, Jules. It's so nice your boys got to play in the snow.

Hello! smiley-greet013.gif

Hope everyone had a restful evening.smiley-sleep011.gif

Gail...I too have winter scenes for my screensavers and wallpaper. They are so beautiful, and yes girlfriend, we certainly do have good taste. smiley-greet015.gif I like Jason's snowy avatar too.

And katz...your avatar is too funny!smiley-laughing010.gif

Barbita...is that your baby? tunisianswife has cute babies too.emoticon-animal-020.gif

smiley-greet024.gifJules welcome back. So glad you had a good time with the family.

It's cold here in the south too. winter-015.gif I know it's not as bad as up north, but we're just not used to it. I don't even own a winter coat. My heater sure is getting a work out.

Anyway...believe it or not...I'm still melting the same things from yesterday. I'll probably change out the melters later.

It's laundry day. smiley-chores003.gif Happy happy joy joy!

tuzki-bunny-emoticon-017.gifY'all have a good one. tuzki-bunny-emoticon-018.gif

Just about through all the tarts I wanted to use up-

Christmas Cookie-Can Do

Peach Zinfandel-Candledippers

Late Harvest(????)-Evening Eclipse(wrapper lost from a 2 year old playing with them)

Autumn-Nature's something or other-ebay seller that I can't remember their name

Hope you are having a good day. Now I am back to bed as I woke up ill.

Morning, all.

Cat, feel better soon.

Jules, welcome back. Glad you and your family had fun in the snow.

Olive, that Gingerbread Latte sounds like a winner! I checked to see if I have it in my Can-Do stash. No luck. I feel so sorry for my own self.

I'm melting BG's Peppermint Noel. It's 100% divine.

Hmpf, no Gingerbread Latte and BG has closed. I could easily put myself in a bad mood. :P But I'm not gonna. [smilie=th_lol22]

Have a good day, buddies. Stay warm!

Gail

I'm still melting Butter Pecan Pie from Carol. I also have Hot Toddy melting. I love this one. It's a great apple and cinnamon mix.

Cat--feel better soon.

Just back from the mall and I have on Fruit Salad from Yankee--this is the most wonderful scent I have ever smelled. Just exactly like a wonderful fruit salad--wish I had one to eat. I ordered 10 more the minute it got melted as I don't want to be without it.

OOPs--forgot to say I went to Bath and Body Works and got a small candle for $5 in one of their new spring scents--Caribbean Escape--lovely rose color and it smells great cold. I'll probably melt it on a warmer. They had another one called Island Margarita which was good too but I only wanted one. I'll wait until they get the tarts to try it.

Hey Candlefinders,

Wanted to post here since some may not read the announcements section in time.

We're in the process of moving Candlefind to it's very own server and during this migration, I have to temporarily shut down the Candlefind forum.

We'll be back up soon, I promise... just as soon as the move is complete, I'll open her back up.

Sorry!!

Thanks for the moving message. hope it all goes well without a glitch.

changed out two of the melters. Bizzyb's hot chocolate and candy cane, burning CBV peppermint bark in the LR

Cheryl's verbena in the bath.

I'm assuming that the CFTKR coconut milk and lavender will go through til tomorrow when I change it; always lasts 24 hours. love it. also have CBV All is Calm candle on the melter in the bedroom too. down to the last bit of it.

Slatkin Fresh Balsam in the kitchen

just took a bath and decided to slather on the twisted peppermint body cream to keep in the minty spirit. :lol:

good morning, all.

YC balsam and cedar

CFTKR peppermint bark

CBV peppermint bark candle

Slatkin Fresh balsam-K

remelting: Cheryl's Verbana in bath

CFTKR coconut milk and lavender

CBV All is Calm candle on the melter in the BR

Hi "waxy" friends! I hope everyone is having a good year so far! Wow, 2010, time flies!

Melting Nene's Snow Pine this morning. Love this scent!

It has been really cold here lately (like really!). The kind of cold that chills you to the bone. The snow was pretty for the holidays, but time to warm up already!

Have a nice day everyone. :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome back.

Cat01, feel better soon.

This morning I pulled out a couple of random scents so they don't really mix well but they are at opposite ends of the house and both smell good.

SSS Gardenia

GG Metro Man Latte

We had a freeze last night and there was frost on the grass. brrr.

fleur, I love Nene's sweet snow pine. I was perusing last night and am thinking I need to order some bark in that scent. I only have 1 cup left of it and I have been hoarding. lol

Morning all,

This morning it's Busy Bee's Honey Ginger from a forum friend. SUCH a great one! [smilie=snoopy] Thank you, buddy! :lol:

Gail

Good morning everyone!

Melting Nene's Basil Sage Mint. WOW! this is a strong one. Very refreshing and delightful.

I will reorder!loveshower.gif

Yesterday's melts -

CFTKR - Fruit Pudding (bleh...didn't like it)

Banana Cream Pie (so-so...smelled like watermelon. It wasn't what I was expecting but ok).

Buttermilk Pancakes (love it)

Today's melts -

Raspberry Cream Cupcakes (a good one)

Chocolate Cream Pie (smells exactly like what I was expecting...very nice)

I'm still burning the same candles -

Egg Nog and Winterland.