The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

Leah, doesn't it seem like Autumn went by too quickly.

Jason, enjoy your day at home with your good scents. You deserve it.

Everyone be safe out there in all that snow and rain and cold wind.

Kim, I put birdseed out but the squirrels eat it instead. That's okay, though. They're hungry too I suppose.

I'm still burning and melting all the same smells from this morning. They still smell good too.

:P

Good afternoon friends! 1lg170Brrrr.gif Yep, it's blustery here!

After a busy morning and afternoon I have finally gotten to start some scents. Three candles going right now....Slatkin Ginger Vanilla, and two by YC - Balsam & Cedar and Holiday Bayberry.

I volunteered this morning in DS#2 first grade classroom....man, those kids are cute! :shock: <---I just wanted to do this!!!!

LLVV, Did you say spring scents at YC already? wow.gif

Gail, you crack me up girl....Too funny! [smilie=th_jaja] I actually have one of those big paraffin tubs you can use to dip your hands and feet in! I haven't used it in years. I always found that it made my hands nice and soft for a day or so and then they were TWICE as dry as they were before! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

:P to all my CF buddies....I miss this place when I can't come here and visit at least a couple times a day!!! love3.gif

Hi everyone!

Today I melted I Scream You Scream 2oz. Chunkie Cup from Nene...We all loved this! It was absolutely divine and it lasted much longer than her regular melts.

Trying to decide what to melt tonight...last night it was Old Fashioned Christmas from AMS.

With all the snow alot have been getting, I hope everyone stays safe and warm. We were spared here in the northeast with just alot of rain..sun is shining now...

Hope everyone has a good evening!

Off work again today due to the snow. Drifts about 6 ft high around the house. I was going to start going through more boxes of tarts today...but decided not!!!!

slpit - I saw pics on the weather channel of your snow and WI and MN, too. You sure got LOTS! :shock: I'm having snow envy, tho. A couple of snow days off work sound so nice. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Melting Bissy's Wedding Cake. Strong and good! :P

Busy week here - I'm glad it's half over! In between 'events' today I"m melting CHC's Christmas Tree, burning O'Christmas Tree from Pure Scents and upstairs I"m melting Winterberry Wreath from CHC.

Have a great night!

good eve, all.

high winds here today so I've been a slug and did nothing. sleep was all out of wack with little shihtzu waking me up before 4am.

burning CBV butter rum crunch peanut butter cookie candle. I've only got the crumbs burned and it smells so darned good and buttery,. must get this in scent shot form. All is Calm, All is Bright burning in bath, kitchen and SSS clean kidos in the bath.

have a good night all.

My sniffer is out of order. I caught DD's cold. She thought it would be funny to cough all over me 2 days ago. Before that we didn't think it was too funny when the hostess at Applebees whose spot was right next to our table politely face away from the people waiting to be seated and sneezed on top of us. I was sitting right by the sneeze and I could just feel the germs contaminating my air. Bleh.

Anyway, what little smelling my nose can do tonight is making my tarts smell funny so I'm turning them off so I don't waste them. I just have a YC candle going...Christmas Wish.

Aria, I love your avatar.

PuppyLove, the wind finally died down. It was cold here today, but sunny and calm so it was good. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Eww, how gross LLVV. I hope you feel better soon.

Mochadoodle is still going strong from this morning.

Aria, that's really interesting about the wax making your hands dry. I wouldn't want to even try it in that case. Living in the desert is desiccating enough!

LLVV, that's awful about your being in the germ path. Feel better soon!

For earlier today, my granddaughter picked CCCC's Night Before Christmas in a beautiful glittery Christmas wreath shape. (Thank you so much to a CF friend!) It's fruit and spices and ohhhh so good!

Gail

eta: corrected typo

I've been awake for a while already. Not by choice, but now I'm rather enjoying the extra morning time.

Melting:

Crosscreek - Magi Magic

CP - Pipers Piping

CL - Magi votives

FM - Sugared Spruce

CYS - Miami (still on from overnight)

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

good morning, all.

LLVV,. hope the sniffer is back in shape soon and no one else gets it.

was frigid and a few flakes in the air when I took the recyclables out this am. the dogs couldn't do their business fast enough. lol

Cheryl's funnel cake

CBV butter rum crunch pb cookie candle

Carol's amazon teakwood

CBV fresh laundry candle

CBV All is Calm candle

have a good day, all

Duh...........................I posted the following in the wrong thread on Saturday. Didn't want you guys to think I was "gone" again. Geez, I guess I was sick. LOL

Hi girls,

Didn't get to read back on much. Been a very busy week and ended with me having a darn cold. I was supposed to go into NYC today and had to cancel. I was all ready last night with my clothes out and all. I knew I had a tiny cold coming but woke up horrible with a sore throat, cough and stuffy nose. Its raining horrible in the north east today and needless to say, I would have been a mess come tomorrow, after being in cold wet rain all day.

I have nothing melting or burning today. I am just not into it. Maybe later or tomorrow. I just woke up from an afternoon nap, which is not like me. We shall see what the evening brings.

Hope you are all well and enjoying the start to a very busy season.

th_a194

12/10/09 Feeling Better, just had to laugh that I went thru all this to make sure I was keeping in touch and didn't even have it where anyone could read it. Ugh.

Nothing melting today. I'm off to work soon. Yesterday was CFTKR PS Spruce melt,

SSS Cajun Crunch Cake candle and Sugared Spruce candle from CBV.

Have a great day everyone.

Thanks Fleur. I feel oddly refreshed. Weird.

Maurie, I'm glad you are feeling better. sheesh. Colds are miserable.

I switched out the Miami scent for CP - Lime Double Sugar Cookies. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

bf-christmassingingsolosmiley-1.gif Good Morning Peeps!

I started melting one cube of GG Drunk Uncle Bob and holy moly! It nearly blew me out of the house! I blew the tealight out and the scent is still lingering.....love it a lot, but sheesh!!!!

I've had this one clam for several months, and I think it has gotten much stronger!!!!

Also melting Crosscreek's Celtic Moonspice and burning Breakfast with Santa from Kinfolk Candle....

That is all for now - I reeeeaaally need to get to the grocery store!

Thank you to mpfand and trep for the compliments on my avatar....looks yummy and cozy, doesn't it?? [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning!

I hope to get some of my Christmas shopping done today. It has been a busy week so far with not much melting going on. I am melting 2 from LOL-Christmas Kitchen and Christmas Wish.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]