The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Jules - I am glad that blend worked for ya!

I also am going Candle Dippers today with Autumn's Bounty.

(Sharona - great little critters you have found!)

Happy Monday Everyone!

Last nights melts were YC Cranberry Chutney, DH decided that this is his favorite scent ever, the other night when I was melting Autumn Leaves, he said that THAT was his favorite. For me it was very good as usual. I also melted Hailey's Fruit Slices, moderate throw, but a nice fruit scent.

Went to YC Saturday to use my $1 tart coupon. After I found out that Yankee excepts coupons for 6 months after the expiration date. I was a little po'd when I found that I had ever paid full price for tarts before this. I called first, they told me they do except them after they expired. When I got to the store, the girl behind the counter says "These are expired," I said "I Know, you accept them for up to 6 months", then she just rung them up. So If I would have said ""OOOO, so sorry!", she never would have told me I could still use them. Anyway, I got a bunch of tarts including the new Xmas scents, except for Christmas Berry. My store didn't have it, and I don't see it YC's website. Did any of you get that tart yet? Just curious.

Anyway, have a wonderful day!

Melting Honey Bun Cake form CHC in LR

Pink Sugar from Kountry Lights in BR

Burning Cinnamon Toast from Kountry Lights in K

Creme Brulee from Paula Dean in K....This one was a favor at a party yesterday! Candles are the best gift ever!!!

OH, OH, OH, my Haley's Autumn Harvest just kicked in. I love It. It really does smell like juicy orange, apple, autumn leaves and spices. This may be my new favorite!!Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gif

sweet&spicy, that Scarecrow Hollar sounds so interesting...I remember reading the scent description a while back!

I am now melting Nene's Mulled Cider....really, really good!

Later on, I will light a couple of candles.

This evening I'm melting Crosscreek Hot Apple Pie...very nice!

Sweet&Spicey~ I melted CC Scarecrow Hollar this afternoon and loved it too! It is a really perfect scent for this time of year .

[smilie=th_baaaaa]

Scents for the day included-

Lavendar Vanilla-YC

Red Apple Wreath-YC

Gingerbread Chai Latte-LOL

Spa Bliss-Phebes

Amish Country Kitchen-Aroma Soy

Christmas Apple-LOL

Have a great night!

wow, all your Monday scents sound so good, everyone. today seems to be a good melting day for you all.

melted Doodlebug from GHBT earlier in the day but although still going strong, I'm not a huge fan and wanted something more homey tonight. CCCC Country Home-med. throw and smells very nice.

Citrus Linen H20-CCCC in the bath

Bogeyman-CFTKR in the bedroom

have a good night, everyone.

The Cottage Hill Creations clams just aren't throwing at all. Threw out the Honey Bun Cake and tried Monkey Burps...nothing happened so out it went. Switched to Things that make Scents in Candy Corn...we'll see what happens. Lit up Cheryl's VBN and Melon Mist candle and a large votive in Strudel & Spice from Primitive Glow. Starting to smell nice in here.

Good night All! Off for this :P and this [smilie=th_baaaaa] .

Just got home a little while ago....

Burning Slatkin Ginger Vanilla downstairs and White Citrus upstairs....

Tonight's melts are:

EW - For the Love of Pumpkin

CFTKR - Maple Pecan & Fall Festival Chunky Tart

Burning the last of these candles:

Slatkin _ Vanilla Coconut

Candle-lite – Spiced Pear

Goose Creek – Banana Nut

I've been burning a large YC in Fall Fruit all evening. I'm glad I didn't pay much for it because the wick frayed, it's been trying to tunnel, and worst of all, there is no throw. It's like an unscented candle. Guess I'll just use it for ambiance on these cool fall evenings. I'm not much of a YC fan and boy, after tonight I'll probably never buy another. What a disappointment! [smilie=th_baaaaa]

Gail

Sorry to hear your candle is acting up, Gail. Why don't you return it and exchange it for something else?

Tonight I'm burning YC's Moonlight Harvest, very good throw on this. Also burning a candle I've had for a long time, Cafe Mocha by Honeydripper Originals. And melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Fudge Torte. I'm not a big fan of chocolate scents, but this is fantastic. It's more spicy pumpkin with just a hint of cocoa....loving it!

I've been burning a large YC in Fall Fruit all evening. I'm glad I didn't pay much for it because the wick frayed, it's been trying to tunnel, and worst of all, there is no throw. It's like an unscented candle. Guess I'll just use it for ambiance on these cool fall evenings. I'm not much of a YC fan and boy, after tonight I'll probably never buy another. What a disappointment! :lol:

Gail

Gail--I have a medium jar in that scent and mine has burned perfectly and smells great--sorry you got a dud. I hate it when that happens. You should return it and get something that is right.

No more wax for me until I get home tomorrow. My sister and niece are coming today and my sis is allergic to a lot of scents so don't want to make her ill. This is my dad's actual 89th BD so we are celebrating again and then his neighbors are having a supper for him tonight so today will be a no wax one for me. :? Hope you all have a great day.

Back to school today....actually I love going to school!!

Recent melts:

YC autumn fruit...strong and wonderful

GHBT dragon's blood...strong and one of my alltime faves!

:?

Good Morning Friends! :?

CFTKR - Cinnamon Buns...cute tart and so yummy!

CFTKR - Autumn Magic...so perfect for fall.

YC Boo! jar - getting whiffs of it already....hmm, a few days ago I had it burning and couldn't smell anything. Crazy.

Jason, I love YC Moonlight Harvest, don't you? I hope it comes back next year.

Morning all! Looks like another rainy day in the neighborhood.

Melting Nene's Mojito and burning Slatkin Vanilla Coconut candle.

The way it smells in here, I should be doing this :?

but instead I'll be doing this smiley-character00235.gif

Have a good day!smiley-happy002.gif (wish it would rain smileys)smiley-happy002.gif