The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Happy Thanksgiving Denise! Do U have a family gathering w/a special meal?

Earlier this afternoon I melted County Home's Holiday Eggnog. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] this is :P [smilie=th_a056] ! It was almost...not quite... but, almost too strong. :shock: A definite reorder! [smilie=th_c032]

I hope everyone that has been sick is feeling better today!

I am melting Can-Do lemon wedges...excellent!

Hi Sweet,yes my children,grandchildren and my 95 year old mom come for Thanksgiving dinner.I am cooking ham,turkey,and all the trimmings. Thanks for asking. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Denise - your mother is 95 years old??!! [smilie=th_a056] Wow - what a blessing she can be with you on your holiday! Surrounded by your family, it sounds like you'll have a fantastic day! R U planning on any special scents? [smilie=th_c032] Or will the fabulous food smells be enuf? :P

Ending the day with CFTKR's Gingerbread Goodies.

Good Evening

Tonight I'm melting

Pumpkin Bread and Kitchen Spices both from CFTKR

Denise~ Enjoy your holiday and family,it sounds like you have a lovely time planned!

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Hi!

I'm finishing off the weekend with Carol's Apple Zucchini Bread and Plum Pudding. I plan on lighting up my Autumn Fruit and Spiced Pumpkin candles from YC once DD falls asleep.

Burning candles:

YC - Autumn Leaves

Slatkin _ Vanilla Coconut

Candle-lite – Spiced Pear

Goose Creek – Banana Nut

Melting:

Country Home – Heavenly Honey [smilie=th_1_bigone110]. These are some strong, long-lasting tarts. Last night's Cinnamon Buns lasted through the night and well into today. I've found a new "go-to" vendor!!!

:? [smilie=th_clap1] No school today!

Recent melts:

YC rhubarb plum (moderate)

Granma Fran's Christmas tree (moderate)

Primitive Kountry spiced autumn lodge (zilch...nothing)

LOL apple pie ice cream (strong)

After near record breaking September heat, we're getting a taste of Autumn this month with mild temps. Love these chilly nights and cool mornings!

Getting the Autumn scents rolling with Haley's - Pumpkin Crunch Cake. A nice way to end the weekend.

Have a good night all!

Good Morning CF Friends!

I am cleaning out the melters and will be going with some fall scents today. Haley's Trick or Treat amd Candy Corn and Crosscreek Autumn Magic.

It has been hectic here with little or no time for melting. DD and DS are home for the week for fall break. We are getting a lot of things done and are very busy running around, Yesterday we went apple picking and to get pumpkins with my brother and his family. It was a fun day.

It looks like it is going to be a cool week here. Fall weather has arrived. I hope everyone enjoys their day!

Good morning!

Upstairs I'm melting Banana Nut Bread from Carol. Downstairs I'm burning Blueberry from YC.

Good morning everyone. We are having a crisp Autumn morning here in S. Calif.

I'm melting Aunt Patty's Pie Crust from Can-Do. YUM! pie_by_captian_pikachu.gif

Morning melting:

GHBT earth goddess (moderate)

Soy Lovely hazelnut and cream (moderate)

Can-Do aunt betty's blackberry pie (moderate)

YC buttercream (weak)

Primitive Kountry blueberry cobbler (weak to zilch) :?

lady, thanks for the review of the Country Home long-lasting scents.

good morning, all. changed the scent this morning. Had GHBT Pineapple Paprika I threw in yesterday morning and it went 24 hours and when I got up this morning, it was still going strong. I just wanted something different.

CCCC mapled oats or something like that. I'm not a maple person but I agree with whoever said this is a comfort type scent. I don't smell maple; actually to me it has a nice faint aroma of a good pipe. lol Unfortunately, I'm not smelling it for very long but very nice scent.

:? friends,

It's cloudy, cool, and breezy here today. We're supposed to get rain tomorrow, a rare desert event.

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Butternut Pumpkin. It's my second mini melt from CD and another A+ rating!

Gail