The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Hey Katz, that's Sharonana's DH who wants his own stash, not mine. Mine is the one who's stopped complaining about my smellies. :? I probably confused you with my two back-to-back posts.

I'm with Darling. Death sounds pretty good! Ordinarily such a statement might cause some sort of intervention, but in this case, not so much. :shock: And who would think that Nightmare would sound so lovely?! Thanks for the descriptions!

I'm melting Spiced Cranberry from BG. I thought I'd love this one according to the description, which is basically the same as the name. There must be a spice included that I'm unfamiliar with and not fond of, because this one's not for me. [smilie=snoopy]

Gail

Sharanona, that is too funny about your husband! It's nice though to have not only a partner in crime, but one in the same house! LOL

Darling-I too LOVE Christmas Wish. so different from the usual Christmas scents.

vanilla cake from CFTKR went strong all day but switched out tonight for CCCC Country Bumpkin. LOVe this one! fruity but spice but not that strong cinnamon spice-just very very nice.

sweet cravings from CCCC in the BR and Christmas Wish in the bath! LOL It is one of those scents that can really be used just about in any room.

have a good eve, all.

Good evening, everybody. Tonight I'm melting LOL Cranberry Muffin and burning a new little candle I got at Hobby Lobby called Autumn Spice.

ETA: If you have a Hobby Lobby near you, all Fall decor is 50% off and Halloween decor is 40% off. All candles are 50% off. Just thought I'd pass that along since they have such cute decorations.

Puppylove,

Where are you from in PA? I am a native of the Harrisburg area.

I'm originally from the Pittsburgh area. Yay Pirates!

Gail

Good morning!

Last night I melted -

CFTKR's Autumn Celebration

and burned -

YC's Autumn Fruit and Pumpkin Spice.

This morning I'm melting -

CFTKR's Blueberries & Cream.

good morning, all.

Fleur, we must have had the same hanckering this morning, I too am melting Carol's Bear Claws Nice and strong and yummy. What I love about this one is that as it sits on the melter throughout the day, I pick up different scents at different times. fora while it will smell spice, then I'll smell butter. it is good.

remelting Christmas Wish in the Bath and started Citrus Linen H20 in the BR

rainy here today. going to clean and enjoy my smellies.

have a good day, all.

Hi everyone. I just got back from a short vacation to the beach. I have melting: Apple Crisp by Crosscreek, alhoa pineapple by cottage hill creation. Have a great day.

Susan

Hello everyone,

This morning I am melting All Hallow's Eve from Crosscreek

Last nigt I burned a candle from Pure Integrity...vanilla

What wonderful scents!

Sorry about the mix-up. My ONE brain cell probably was overworked last night, resulting in the mix-up. I always send a few tarts in with my DH to his hard working office gals. They love it!!! I'm sure he does too, but wouldn't admit it... :? :lol:

Good morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

No problem-o, Kim. Too bad you weren't correct about my DH. It'd be fun if he were into the smellies as much as I am. :lol:

Olive, you and yours stay safe, girlie. I hope the rain is minimal. :?

I'm remelting BG's Spiced Cranberry. Still not a reorder for me but it's growing on me somewhat. The scent strength and longevity are A+!

Gail

Good morning everyone. It is dark and dreary here in Georgia. We are expecting more rain and the flood watches are out. I really wish this rain would stop for a few weeks.

I'm melting Laundered Linens from Blue Gecko. It smells wonderful.

I'm from GA also and I'm melting Country Clothesline today. I guess we are in the same mood and just want to clean up this weather! :lol:

Barbita, I absolutely love YC's Pumpkin Pie. I just bought a small jar of it and can't wait to start burning it.

I just started melting Carol's Sweet Harvest Apple...yum!

Barbita, I absolutely love YC's Pumpkin Pie. I just bought a small jar of it and can't wait to start burning it.

I just started melting Carol's Sweet Harvest Apple...yum!

Me too LLVV!

It's still going strong. I just started burning Spiced Pumpkin to go along with it. The blend smells wonderful! It's so warm and cozy on this rainy day._rain__by_darkmoon3636.gif

Jason.. thanks for the Hobby Lobby tip. My friend is going, I told her to go check stuff out for me! Sometimes living in a small town is lame!

I am melting Bel Vampiro for the first time... not normally my type but I am liking it today!

Good afternoon!

I've had no time to post since yesterday morning. We're painting again....living room, stairwell and upstairs hall this time. We've got the ceiling done and will start on the walls tomorrow. Also attended a funeral today...feeling sort of sad.

I am burning my Slatkin Ginger Vanilla candle. I will have to pick out a tart or two to melt tonight to lighten my mood.

Michele; Have fun at the play. Aria: Hope the painting goes well. I'm hoping todo some of the same when the weather turns bad here. My kitchen and dining area is screaming :P for a makeover. I have been melting last seasons CFTKR-Christmas Time. It is still packing a wonderful scent, but I think it's time to plot an order with Carol.