The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

More gloom and damp here today. We haven't had a very nice fall so far. I'm melting SSS-Cowgirls and Pearls this morning. I 'm going for my massage later this morning. I hope everyone has a great day.

Good Morning!

On this rainy and bleak day I am melting all from Haley's-

Apple Cinnamon

Vanilla Cinnamon

Cinnamon Stick

I am also burning-

YC Cinnister

YC Buttercream

Home Interiors Baked Apple Pie

Home Interiors Apple

Gail-Momma Mia was wonderful. I really enjoyed it! I don't get to see as many plays on Broadway as I would like.

:lol:

I'm about 2 hours south of Scranton and am seroiusly considering making the trip myself. :lol:

ladylcl3,

Where are you located, (if you don't mind saying). I am a Pennsylvanian myself, from the Harrisburg area. Two hours south of Scranton could be that area! I am in Carlisle at the moment.

Morning all! It is getting chilly here, and even though it's foggy out I'm excited because it finally feels like Fall! Woo hoo! Burning BBW Leaves to celebrate & getting cozy with a cup of coffee.

mamalana, I wish I could make some suggestions for you, but I haven't been in that area before. Hope you have a great trip, though!

candlelove, that sounds like a great combo! Mmm. Makes me want to make an apple crumble!

Mornin' friends. It's only 8:30 here but I'm ready to hit the sack. :lol: I've been up since 3AM and have been doing lots of house plant care, rearranging my living room accessories, and odds and ends around the house. I couldn't sleep because I'm so excited about two little storage chests I got at Home Goods yesterday. I'm going to stash my stash in them, similar to what Aria does. (Thanks for the inspiration, Aria! [smilie=The_Hi])

I'm glad you enjoyed the play, Michele. Sounds so fun!

Mama, I can't help you since I've never been to NY and haven't visited PA since the 50's! Have a great time though. I'm sure you will!

Barbara, I love that Creamy Peach Crumb Cake. My nose likes it way better than what I'm melting now, Lemon Meringue Twang, also from BG. It's nice, just more bakery and less lemon than I'd like.

I think I'm about to become an incoherent insomniac (very technical medical term), so I'll shut myself up until after my nap. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Gail

Burning my Tyler candle in "Vintage" scent. This is my favorite scent of all time. Was looking for my other shoe thismorning and would you believe I found this candle! :lol:

Oh happy day, Denim! You'll have to "lose" another shoe now and then, eh? Never know what might turn up! :lol: Enjoy!

Gail

Starting off the day with Missy's Hot Chocolate peppermint! Really good....hope everyone has a good day! :lol:

Mornin' friends. It's only 8:30 here but I'm ready to hit the sack. :lol: I've been up since 3AM and have been doing lots of house plant care, rearranging my living room accessories, and odds and ends around the house. I couldn't sleep because I'm so excited about two little storage chests I got at Home Goods yesterday. I'm going to stash my stash in them, similar to what Aria does. (Thanks for the inspiration, Aria! [smilie=The_Hi])

I'm glad you enjoyed the play, Michele. Sounds so fun!

Mama, I can't help you since I've never been to NY and haven't visited PA since the 50's! Have a great time though. I'm sure you will!

Barbara, I love that Creamy Peach Crumb Cake. My nose likes it way better than what I'm melting now, Lemon Meringue Twang, also from BG. It's nice, just more bakery and less lemon than I'd like.

I think I'm about to become an incoherent insomniac (very technical medical term), so I'll shut myself up until after my nap. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Gail

Gail, I like the BG Creamy Peach Crumb Cake also. I was hoping that it would have more of a bakery scent. I'm just smelling fresh juicy peaches, which is a good thing because I LOVE Peaches!_love__by_N_Style42.gif

good afternoon, all. I was slow on the draw today with the melties. when I got up this morning, the creme de Cafe' from CFTKR was still going strong so I left it until a while ago.

LR-CCCC spicy waffles with caramelized apples-good

Bath-BBW HFO =White Citrus

BR-CFTKR Sage Pomegranate-nice scent but very light

The last few times I have burned my YC Cinnister candle it didn't have much of a throw. Today it smells fantastic!

On the other hand I have never had a problem with Haley's melts. Two of the three I am melting in my tealight melters have not melted completely and they have been on for sever hours. That is really odd!

Gail-Go take a nap so you will have plenty of energy left for the rest of the day.

I think I might head over to tthe Yankee store later today to smell some of those new scents. The Christmas ones sound yummy.

Denin: It's always nice to find a 'treasure" when hunting for something else...Gail: I hope you get some rest today. I am melting EE votive in my bathroom Snake Bite. I hope everyone is havinf a good afternoon.

Mama, so you are going from Harrisburg to Scranton and it takes 2 1/2 hours. That why I think its too far for me. Its 3 1/2 to 4 hours from my house on Long Island to Hershey, then another 2 1/2 hours to LOL. Too far for me.

Mama, so you are going from Harrisburg to Scranton and it takes 2 1/2 hours. That why I think its too far for me. Its 3 1/2 to 4 hours from my house on Long Island to Hershey, then another 2 1/2 hours to LOL. Too far for me.

Sillysmom,

Whoa, take a look at a map. Harrisburg is NOT on the way to Scranton from Long Island. You are only 3 1/2 hours from Scranton. Scranton is west, and slightly north of you. Harrisburg is well south and even further west of you than Scranton. If you can handle 3 1/2 hours, you are in good shpae for a road trip!

Melted earlier: Cinnamon Baklava from CD...yummy!

Pralines and Cream from CHS....AMAZING!!!

Right now: Key Lime Pie from CHC....so little throw...looking for something else on this dreary day...

ladylcl3,

Where are you located, (if you don't mind saying). I am a Pennsylvanian myself, from the Harrisburg area. Two hours south of Scranton could be that area! I am in Carlisle at the moment.

Lana,

I am about 90 miles east of Harrisburg in Bucks County which is in the northern suburban area of Philadelphia. I'm guessing you would be taking I-81 N to Scranton. I will take I-476 N when I go.

good (dreary) afternoon, all. Just got groceries put away so sitting down to a cup of coffee.

melting CCCC Celtic Moonspice in the LR(yummo)

BR-CD Lilac Linen-so nice

BR-CCCC Citrus Linen H20

Denny, what does that Vintage smell like?

Puppy-I need a treasure chest. lol that's a good idea and you had alot of energy during the night! hope you got a nap.

Sillysmom,

Whoa, take a look at a map. Harrisburg is NOT on the way to Scranton from Long Island. You are only 3 1/2 hours from Scranton. Scranton is west, and slightly north of you. Harrisburg is well south and even further west of you than Scranton. If you can handle 3 1/2 hours, you are in good shpae for a road trip!

Mama, the plan I really had was to take a side trip when we are going to Hershey. Thats why I was sort of combining the time. You just don't realize how huge Pennsylvania really is. Unfortunately, at this point, I don't think I would do a 3 1/2 hour ride just to go to LOL, but who knows I may change my mind after you post about your trip. I'm planning on going back to the YC Flagship store in Massachusetts, that was 3 hours, but sooooo worth the trip.

Mama, the plan I really had was to take a side trip when we are going to Hershey. Thats why I was sort of combining the time. You just don't realize how huge Pennsylvania really is. Unfortunately, at this point, I don't think I would do a 3 1/2 hour ride just to go to LOL, but who knows I may change my mind after you post about your trip. I'm planning on going back to the YC Flagship store in Massachusetts, that was 3 hours, but sooooo worth the trip.

SIllysmom,

I used to live a bicycle ride away from Hershey. My daughter worked there in the summer, and my niece and her husband both work for Hershey. I will be taking out of state relatives there on Tuesday and down to Lancaster county. Are you going down for the park or just to see Chocolate World and the new museum?

As for me and Yankee, I wouldn't go 30 minutes just to see them, even their flagship store. I am just not impressed with their stuff.