The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

ilove~ I ordered a lot of the samplers and I've burned about 6 tarts. I have to say that they were ALL very strong. Since I only got 1 of each scent, I only burn 1 small tart and that little baby smells my entire first floor up! It also floats upstairs on some, like the Warm Cranberry Crisp! When I got my tarts the heat had let up around here so they were only a little sticky but not really soft. They were wrapped in plastic wrap and as I was checking out my loot I noticed that they were beginning to soften and when I dropped one it got crushed on one side. After I switched them to cello, they have been fine. I am very impressed with the throw and the scents have been really nice. They have different notes that blend together nicely. As far as curing, I got a great throw right away. I think they are premade (but not old) because I got mine in 3 days. I am not sure who they would be comparable to...they are really quite different to me. Maybe someone else has a better idea. I better end my novel now...In any event, I think they are really great, can you tell? :?

Good morning!

Starting out the day with

Haley's Spiced Apples

GG Spicey apples and Peaches~this is really good and will be a re-order!

Aria ,we too are having very windy conditions this am,there are alot of power outages and some school closures around my area...I feel lucky to have power this morning! :?

Good morning to all:

I'm starting out this morning with HOT-Black Amber Woods and starting a new wallflower in my bathroom -Leaves scent. I hope everyone has a great day. Aria; I hope you can keep all of your scents going with all of the wind and such....

Hi everyone. I haven't had much time to melt or post. This is what I have melted: Lemon Snap Cake by Carol, Sex on the beach by Crosscreek, Blue Candy Apple by LOL, and Strawberry Shortcake by Cottage Hill Creation.

Susan

ilove~ I ordered a lot of the samplers and I've burned about 6 tarts. I have to say that they were ALL very strong. Since I only got 1 of each scent, I only burn 1 small tart and that little baby smells my entire first floor up! It also floats upstairs on some, like the Warm Cranberry Crisp! When I got my tarts the heat had let up around here so they were only a little sticky but not really soft. They were wrapped in plastic wrap and as I was checking out my loot I noticed that they were beginning to soften and when I dropped one it got crushed on one side. After I switched them to cello, they have been fine. I am very impressed with the throw and the scents have been really nice. They have different notes that blend together nicely. As far as curing, I got a great throw right away. I think they are premade (but not old) because I got mine in 3 days. I am not sure who they would be comparable to...they are really quite different to me. Maybe someone else has a better idea. I better end my novel now...In any event, I think they are really great, can you tell? :?

I want to try them. Can you give me the website? thanks!

Well said, MaggieMae. I couldn't agree more. Also having a hard time thinking of a comparison.

Melting Old fashion bread pudding from back road hobbies. Smelled super strong in the pack but its been on the melter in this small office for 2 hours and i still can't smell it. :?

I too am enjoying my Country Home order...they are all really strong and perfect in my opinion!! Fall Harvest is awesome!! I can't wait to place another order!!

Today I am melting Crosscreeks Pumpkin Spice Latte, and OMG its awesome!! Very much like the drink from Starbucks..its a real winner!! Going for a cup NOW :?

So far I've melted Pralines and Cream from Country Home Scents. I like my tarts strong and it started out almost too strong for me! I don't know if I'd get that scent again, but I will definitely place another order.

Becky - your little punkin is a cutey~

mp - was Disney all decked out for Halloween?

Today is Crosscreek's Bananasplit so far...

My Haley's Mrs. Claus Cookies did okay in the tealight melter. Not too strong but a very nice scent. I have quite a bit of candles going-Home Interiors Apple (good throw on this one), Slatkins Ginger Vanilla (loving this one), YC Buttercream, YC Cinnister, and YC Almond Cookie.

mp - was Disney all decked out for Halloween?

It was. Carved pumpkins everywhere, lights, garland. It was neat and so pretty at night. I've been to Disney World several times, but this was my first time to Dinseyland so it was really exciting!

:lol: Summer's back.......

My report....

Busy Bee cupcake (can't smell it at all)

Just Tarts sweet orange and chili pepper (moderate)

Mookie Doodle blueberry lemon verbena (can't smell this one either)

The Tart Shack honey vanilla (weak)

YC island spa (strong)

YC berry tangerine (moderate)

This evening's scents:

YC - Beware votive

YC - Oatmeal Cookie jar

YC - Autumn Woods jar

LOL - Broomsticks & Pumpkins melt

CHS - Fall Festival melt

Melting GHBT's Splinters & Rags. I first tried this scent at Busy B's and loved it, so was really happy to see it at GHBT's. You'd think w/a name like that, they'd be the same scent, but I think I remember Busy's as having a little apple or cinnamon to it and this doesn't. :lol: It's certainly a strong scent, tho!

Jules, Thanks for answering Denimsway about the website...I was at work and I missed it. :lol:

Just got in and I put on Tricky Treats from Crosscreek...waiting for the waft.