The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Hi!

I'm ending today with -

CFTKR - Pecan Sugar Crunch Cookie (wow, yummy)

YC - Fall Festival

YC - Frosted Pumpkin

good evening, all. Trep, I do love the mango papaya from YC but hard to get into the calypso mood when it is cold outside. lol glad you arrived safely. enjoy your stay.

I had Slatkin Ginger vanilla HFO on and even with the vapors wifting into the air, could not smell a thing! even standing over it, only the slightest smell of vanilla. so switched it over to the spiced cider (mmm, I could drink that smell) and now got the Leaves HFO in the LR.

bedroom: Crosscreek Pink Crush

We're back from a fabulous week-end in Disneyland! Now I'm melting Autumn Sunset from Scentsy.

Welcome Back DesertRose and Mpfand!

Melting BG's Blackberry Dessert Crepes...very nice but not strong enough. First one of this order that wasn't super strong.

Nene's Spiced Apples and Peaches for the past few days. This has been my first "autumn" scent I've melted this season! [smilie=th_wave]

Wish I could come here and catch up on all the threads more often. Keep melting/burning everyone!!

[smilie=th_316785e4]

Since Dad and I will be out most of the morning and early afternoon I just have on a Fresh Apple candle from Huckleberry Layne. I love her candles because they form such a quick melt pool so if I don't have a long time to burn a candle I still can use these. I am fortunate that the company happens to be based in my town. A neighbor gave me one at Christmas a couple of years ago and I looked online to see where the company was based and here it was in my town!! Then Dawn (the owner of HL) opened a retail outlet so now I can go in and sniff to my heart's content plus I get to sniff the new ones she is experimenting with. She is a nice lady and makes great stuff so I feel really fortunate to have a favorite candle company so close by. [smilie=th_316785e4]

G'Morning!

[smilie=th_OMG] It is sooooo windy here! All of us had trouble sleeping with the wind howling. We felt like the 3 little pigs with the wolf huffing and puffing at our door! I need a lot of [smilie=th_316785e4] right now.

Starting out with LOL Pumpkin Raisin Bread in two melters...cut one of the huge tarts in half. It smells really good - a nice, mellow pumpkin spice scent.

Good to see ya Christy! [smilie=th_wave]

Welcome back mpfand and desertrose! [smilie=th_wave]

trep, I am going to have to give HL a try soon, those jars sound nice. [smilie=th_aa17]

Good Morning!

I am melting Haley's Mrs. Claus Cookies in 2 tealight melters. I will see how the throw is. I just put them on but I can smell them already! Also melting CYS Creamy Vanilla Spice. It is good to see Desert Rose, Christy and Mpfand posting again.

Mpfand, how fun! Welcome back.

Cmarie, glad you could check in. Don't be a stranger.

Candleaddict, I'm melting Pumpkin today too.

S&S - Pumpkin Ice Cream

Record high temps expected here today. [smilie=th_316785e4] So much for Autumn.

good morning, everyone. Your fall pumpkin scents that everyone is burning sounds so good! Trep, that is so nice that you live in the same town as HL! what a sniff-fest and to be able to meet the owner. I love supporting small business owners too.

LR-melting GHBT Autumn Candy apple just started

BR-Nene's blackberry &Baltic sea amber -very nice scent for powder room or bedroom

bath=YC ocean waters

have a good day, all!

Guest ilovescentedthings
G'Morning!

[smilie=th_OMG] It is sooooo windy here! All of us had trouble sleeping with the wind howling. We felt like the 3 little pigs with the wolf huffing and puffing at our door! I need a lot of [smilie=th_316785e4] right now.

Starting out with LOL Pumpkin Raisin Bread in two melters...cut one of the huge tarts in half. It smells really good - a nice, mellow pumpkin spice scent.

Good to see ya Christy! [smilie=th_wave]

Welcome back mpfand and desertrose! [smilie=th_wave]

trep, I am going to have to give HL a try soon, those jars sound nice. [smilie=th_aa17]

that sounds super yummy! do you smell the raisin in it though?

Guest ilovescentedthings
Thanks everyone--I am in Iowa now--had an easy trip. It has turned cold up here--a horrible cold wind but it is nice and toasty in the house. I have a Yankee candle in Mango Peach Salsa going. I had left it here in August so I am finishing it up this trip. I plan to put HL Candy Corn on in a minute. I love this Candy Corn one--I could burn it every day. Have a great night all.

for those of us who dont have a hl in the whole entire state of CA. Can we buy them online or something? I keep seeing hl candles pop up and would like to try them.

HL = Huckleberry Layne. Here's the linkage. http://www.huckleberrylayne.com/

Great scents on tonight:

Sugar & Spice - Gingerbread Ice Cream

Can-do - Cowboy Coffee

:?

haha ha I thought you were all talking about hobby lobby..lol silly me

Guest ilovescentedthings
Welcome Back DesertRose and Mpfand!

Melting BG's Blackberry Dessert Crepes...very nice but not strong enough. First one of this order that wasn't super strong.

thanks for the heads up,I got that one too but haven't melted just yet.

Guest ilovescentedthings

This fall morning(and boy does it feel good to not have triple digit weather any more),I have going:

cranberry mandrin mainstays candle

vanilla custard candle almost gone by natures finest(palm wax,no black soot,burning straight down.love it!!!)

mochadoodle by scentsy upstairs

rootbeer float by bg in daughters room

grandma's kitchen by ghbt in bath room

OMG Aria! I hate nights like that...The kids won't sleep a wink...you need a coffee IV! smileyvault-stretcher.gif

Melting Mocha Morning from Country Home Scents...just great! I am not a big fan of chocolate but this one is super yummy! You can smell the caramel and vanilla! And it's a "super stinker"! :?

ilove~ Let me know what you think...maybe it was just a bad melt day for me!

Guest ilovescentedthings
OMG Aria! I hate nights like that...The kids won't sleep a wink...you need a coffee IV! smileyvault-stretcher.gif

Melting Mocha Morning from Country Home Scents...just great! I am not a big fan of chocolate but this one is super yummy! You can smell the caramel and vanilla! And it's a "super stinker"! :?

over all how were her melts so far? that look super cute. Did the wax stay soft? and do you need to let hers cure.? And one last ? in your opinion what other tart vendor is comparable to county home scents?

I'm melting an old favorite...Caramelized Banana Cake from CFTKR. I also have my 2 YC votives buring - Fall Festival and Frosted Pumpkin.