The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Good morning, everyone. I'm melting LOL's Coffee Cake & Spice. It's a yummy comfort scent. Could be a tad stronger though.

Gail

Good Afternoon!

Today's melts are:

CFTKR - Caramel Swirl (very nice!)

CFTKR - Cranberry Cocktail (also very nice!)

Melting a Lovespell candle from a local vendor.

Not sure what iis that I am melting - a coworker brought it and asked if I could try it and see if I could smell anything because she couldn't smell the one she had. It is orange and she thinks it is a Pumpkin Ginger from some place like Joannes. She is right - not much. Time to swap.

Great Christmas preplanning Trep! Have fun!

Today has been a busy day. we had LOL's Really Red Velvet Cake going this morning.. my fav, but it dodn't last very long.. maybe 3 hours. A kid came in and switched it to something green... very piney with cinnamon. I think it is Rocky Mountain Christmas, but it really could anything. Very strong.. just not what I am in the mood for. [smilie=th_clap1]

I'm melting Country Charm ~ a new scent from GHBT's. I only put 1/4 of it in the melter and it smells wonderful! Everyone keeps coming in and saying how good it smells in here. Her snickerdoodle latte is super strong toO!

Denim - that's what I'm melting, too! I agree....it's fantastic! [smilie=th_clap1] U know how when U get a pkg and do the cold sniff, U pick one out that's going to be the first one melted? [smilie=th_aa17] Yep - this was the one. Lovin her tart cups, too! [smilie=th_cc15]

Hi there!

Melting Deja Vu from Can-Do....lovin' it a lot! love3.gif

Also have a couple of candles burning....YC Boo! jar and YC Be Thankful votive.

Everyone's melts sound so wonderful...have a nice evening!

Thanks everyone--I am in Iowa now--had an easy trip. It has turned cold up here--a horrible cold wind but it is nice and toasty in the house. I have a Yankee candle in Mango Peach Salsa going. I had left it here in August so I am finishing it up this trip. I plan to put HL Candy Corn on in a minute. I love this Candy Corn one--I could burn it every day. Have a great night all.

Hmmmm, denim and sweet - wonder if that scent is similar to Carol's Country Charm....? Love that one....the main note is cranberry and it's vedy nice!

Hmmmm, denim and sweet - wonder if that scent is similar to Carol's Country Charm....? Love that one....the main note is cranberry and it's vedy nice!

I think it may be the same scent, Aria. I had it on my 'to try' list for my next order from Carol, and saw it when I was placing the GHBT's order, so figured I'd try it here, too. I'll be getting some more...it's a good one! [smilie=th_clap1]

Trep...glad you had a safe trip there. Happy Birthday to your Dad.

Today I've got on Bread Puddin' from Can-Do. It's a good one!

Aria, I'm melting Can-Do's Deja Vu now too. Monkey see, monkey do. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] It IS yummy!!!

Glad you arrived safely, Trep.

Gail

Guest ilovescentedthings
Thanks everyone--I am in Iowa now--had an easy trip. It has turned cold up here--a horrible cold wind but it is nice and toasty in the house. I have a Yankee candle in Mango Peach Salsa going. I had left it here in August so I am finishing it up this trip. I plan to put HL Candy Corn on in a minute. I love this Candy Corn one--I could burn it every day. Have a great night all.

for those of us who dont have a hl in the whole entire state of CA. Can we buy them online or something? I keep seeing hl candles pop up and would like to try them.

Guest ilovescentedthings
This evening, it's sweet cinnamon pumpkin from Haley's.

I am having a hard time getting a really good throw from her tarts. Can I ask what type of wax you got? and how you melt her tarts?

for those of us who dont have a hl in the whole entire state of CA. Can we buy them online or something? I keep seeing hl candles pop up and would like to try them.

HL = Huckleberry Layne. Here's the linkage. http://www.huckleberrylayne.com/

Great scents on tonight:

Sugar & Spice - Gingerbread Ice Cream

Can-do - Cowboy Coffee

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]