The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

I'm melting Pralines and Cream from Country Home Scents. This is the first one I'm trying from this order and it's great!

Tonight's melts are Can-Do Baked Cinnamon Apples, Oh My!, Can-Do Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe, and Blue Gecko Raspberry Marmalade Cookies. I'm burning Slatkin Leaves (LOVE) and an old Pier 1 tumbler candle that I found in my basement in A La Mode (I think it's apple pie/vanilla ice cream). It smells sooo good in here!

Guest ilovescentedthings

Tonights scents are:

Blue Christmas by scentsy

Honey Pear Cider by Scentsy Upstairs

Irish Cream by Scentsy upstairs as well

vanilla custard candle on tv cabinet

mainstays warm apple pie 1.00 jar by computer pretty good throw. Better then YC throws.

Starbucks coffe by can do-too light for me which I am super suprised by-scrapbook room. Everything else from her was pretty darn good.

amish quilt by ghbt in my daughters room,will be exchanging out soon. Most likely we will have haley's pink sugar in a few moments.

vanilla oak by scentsy in the bathroom

Hello everyone!

Had sort of a rotten melting day...decided to try a few melts from Dark Candles and was very disappointed. I melted Clove, Autumn Harvest, Pumpkin Spice and lastly Falling Leaves. All had very little scent to them and the Falling Leaves smelled like burning rubber. Blech. I have a few more to melt. After taking a month to get this order, I am just really disappointed.

I finally ended up lighting my YC Autumn Leaves jar and melting a great scent from Carol...Welcome Home.

Ok guys, been MIA but...been melting a boatload

I'll just start with today,

SSS Iced Pineapple

Can Do, Haunted House

BG Lemon Merengue Twang, This one was fabulous!

Tonight I'm finishing up the Apple and Pumpking Strudel tart that I started the other day. It's pretty much finished up so I'll start fresh tomorrow morning.

Good Morning....

Continuing Carol's Welcome Home....wonderful scent.

I am also enjoying a YC Farmers Market votive and a small Slatkin Leaves candle. This Leaves scent is very interesting...I'm not hating it, but I don't think I'd purchase again.

After a rather dreary weather weekend, I am hoping to see the sun today. :lol:

I just started Carol's Homespun Goodness in the downstairs melter. Cold, it smelled like a very sweet orange concotion.

Guest ilovescentedthings
After reading how much LLVV liked it, I dug out my Apple & Pumpkin Strudel tart tonight. It's very yummy! Also melting YC Macintosh Spice. Burning large jars in Autumn Leaves and Autumn Woods.

Jason,who makes the pumpkin apple strudel?

I started today off with:

Haleys mrs claus cookies (can't get a throw from it. cold sniff is strong.) :lol:

irish cream by scentsy still going strong from yesterday

lemon pound cake in my daught'ers room by haleys. also trying to figure out how to get a throw from it.

haunted house by can do in the scrapbook room

vanilla custard candle in living room.

[smilie=th_e16]

I am melting Fall Harvest from Country Home Scents...OMG, its fabulous, I am loving this new find!! Thanks Jules and Beax, its a wonderful place!! I am about to be tempted into a 2nd order from them!!

Great fall scent.... :lol:

Guest ilovescentedthings
[smilie=th_e16]

I am melting Fall Harvest from Country Home Scents...OMG, its fabulous, I am loving this new find!! Thanks Jules and Beax, its a wonderful place!! I am about to be tempted into a 2nd order from them!!

Great fall scent.... :lol:

were her tarts still soft by the time you melted them?

The SSS Redneck Romance was just too much. It was giving me a headache. Switched out to:

SC - Southern Peach Cobbler

Can-do - Cast Iron Cookies

I'm off to Marshall's to shop for kids P.J.s. If I happen to spot a candle there, so be it.

Carol's Welcome Home still going strong....

I've added...

Carol's Spiced Apple Pecan

Crosscreeks Heart & Home

All of these blend very well together and my house is smelling so much better today than it did yesterday!

Cute smileys sharonana....I am a smiley junkie as well....smileys and wax, what a combo! :lol:

I am off to Target....my little Tiger will be enjoying the smells while I am gone!

a319126d37288588377b6eb22a9cccc2.gif TTFN!