The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Thanks guys! I'm going to mention it to the dad of one of DD's friends. He's a police officer.

I'm going to melt Carol's new Peppermint right after I get DD into bed.

Good, LLVV. It's best to be safe. If you got a bad feeling from this stranger, there is most likely a reason. The staring is creepy.

Tonight I'm enjoying Swan Creek - Southern Peach Cobbler and Can-do - Coffee Cake.

Sweet, you are too funny with your anti-maple adventure. I can't believe you would even melt one that had maple in the title. Good for you. Come on over to the Maple side.

This evening's melts are:

BG - Lemon Meringue Twang in the FR. Mmmmmm! Very nice, reminds me of PI's - Lemon Merinque Pie.

SSS - Granny's Lemon Cake in the LR. This one is good too.

I have my new Slatkin's Kitchen Spice candle burning. For me, it's too...subtle. I'm probably going to switch out to something else since it's been lit long enough now. I loved the cold smell so much. :P

Sweet, I'm with you on the anti-maple campaign. I see that scent and want to move along but isn't it strange how something we don't like can turn out to be great?

I love blueberry but I know what you mean about 'stuck in the rafters' smell. I had that happen last week with a walnutty/spicey kind of scent(which I found out I am not keen on at all-makes me nauseaus). It took me a couple of days to get that smell out of here.

tonights melts Nene's caramel cinnamon macchiato and CC Tricks and treats. Love the T&T! smells sooo nice and strong but in a good way.

YK melts in the bath and bedroom-lilac blossom and cottage breeze

Lisa,

I almost bought Kitchen Spice from B&BW too. The cold smell on it was fantastic. I am sorry it isn't strong enough. I think Cisley got that one also and said the same thing.

Tonight I am melting :

CCCC Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread x 3

CCCC Frosted Pumpkin

CCCC Cinnamon Noel Cookies

Scentsy Bubblegum

Scentsy Sugar Cookie

Haley's Strawberry

Good morning.

I'm enjoying:

CD - Pistachio Dream Cake

CHS - Pumpkin Pie

SC - Southern Peach Cobbler

Lighting:

S&S - Halloween layered jar (pictured in the p0rn)

YC - Autumn Woods

YC - Vanilla Lime (small jar in the bathroom)

Berrie, I was disappointed, that's for sure. I'm glad they have such a good return policy.

I still have K's Kreations Chai Tea going. I have to leave in a couple of hours and didn't feel like starting something new.

Last night and this morning I've been melting Carol's Peppermint. Wow, it's fantastic! I'm trying a fresh Thankful in my 24 watt melter to see if there is any difference compared to the glass tart burner. It's still a little bit different than YC's version. Oh well.

Good Morning!

MeltingCrosscreek's Pistachio Ice Cream and Carrot Cakeand YC Pineapple Cilantro

Monalisa...I have a Kitchen Spice candle I've not burned yet and I thought the cold smell was very light.We'll see what happens when I light it! I have to say I'm getting a great throw from the Slatkin Autumn Apple candle [smilie=The_Hi]

:P

God Morning CF Friends!

This morning I spent an hour going through all my tarts by vendor and pulling out all the fall scents and ones I want to use.

I am now melting Busy Bee Splinters & Rags that I got in my last order. Just started it up so no opinion yet.

I hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!