The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Sweet, you are too funny with your anti-maple adventure. I can't believe you would even melt one that had maple in the title. Good for you. Come on over to the Maple side.

Go figure, Jules! :lol: Maybe if the scent title has maple in it, them I'm good to go. It's the ones that don't have it in the title, them wham! me w/it when melting that get turned off pronto. BTW: the Buttered Maple Oats & Honey was da bomb!

Monalissa - sad that the Kitchen Spice was too light 4 U, when the cold sniff was so good. :oops: After reading about it on B&BW, it interested me, too. And it got good reviews on their site. 'Course, maybe we have stricter scent qualifications than those reviewers did. :P

Candlelove - I personally luv BB's Splinters & Rags. :P Let us know what U think.

Melting Nene's Pumpkin Spice Latte. [smilie=The_Hi]

Melts today-

CYS-Orchard Hills

CYS-Warm Apple Vanilla Bean

Bizzy B's-Sugared Pie Crust and Tart Green Apple

Crosscreek-Hearth & Home

Just Tarts-Mint Cucumber

Have a great Saturday all.

[smilie=The_Hi] everyone,

I'm melting BG's Creamy Peach Crumb Cake. It's so darned fantastic I can hardly stand it! :P

Gail

sweet&spicygirl- The BB Splinters & Rags is a beautiful scent but rather on the light side to me. I have 2 going at once in the Kitchen and Family Room which are right next to each other and I can hardly smell it. Maybe it is just my nose today. These are not old tarts. They came in late June.

As the Splinters & Rags has been going longer it has been getting stronger!

Good afternoon...it's been a crazy Saturday here so far...

I've got Warm & Cozy from CH melting in the kitchen....yes, I still have a few of Lessie's tarts!

Also have a candle lit in the dining room....Goose Creek Spice Cake....I think that's what it's called.

I've got to clean a few melters.....

sweet&spicygirl- The BB Splinters & Rags is a beautiful scent but rather on the light side to me. I have 2 going at once in the Kitchen and Family Room which are right next to each other and I can hardly smell it. Maybe it is just my nose today. These are not old tarts. They came in late June.

Hmmm......it's been a while since I melted mine, but as I recall it wasn't light at all. :? Since I've got more on the way (yay!), I'll go ahead & melt it soon & let U know. I also found this same scent at GHBT, and am letting them sit a while before trying it, but I'll post when I melt that one, too.

Melting CYS's Autumn Song from a CF buddy. [smilie=thank_you] Fantastic! Perfect scent for autumn! :)

candlelove - I really like your punkin' avatar!

slpit - the LOL lemon zest and apple peel - I melted it at work and it was a crowd pleaser!

Today is Blueberry Verbena by Newman Lakes - I am liking this vendor, this is my first order.

It smells sooo good in here. A sweet, baked, spicy, pumpkiny heaven.

YC - Oatmeal Cookie jar

DC - Jack-o-latte votive

CHS - Pumpkin Pie

S&S - Candy Corn layered tumbler

some apple votives

oh, and Cozy Cottage - Zucchini Bread melt

I pulled out half jars from last year. Coffee scents from PI and another. Had to add an oil to the mix for added strength. I guess the candles lost some fragrance. I don't have this happen often.

Jules- your mix sounds like something I would love.

Cheryl

Today I melted Country Home Scents Fall Harvest and Hot Apple Pie and burned Yankee McIntosh and Old Virginia Caramel Apple.

[smilie=The_Hi] Today has been a spectacular meltie day. After thoroughly enjoying this morning's Creamy Peach Crumb Cake from BG, tonight is another equally fantastic one, Can-Do's Coco Mint Frost.

I tell ya, if I wasn't addicted to wax before, I am sure sunk now! :lol: I love this stuff!

Gail

Hi!

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR's Kettle Corn. It's light but sweet and enjoyable. I'm also burning YC's Beware and Pomegranate Cider.

Been out all day...picking up the neices from upstate NJ...

Now I'm eating Kettle Corn and

Melting Sweet Dreams from Country Home Candles upstairs and

Melting Blue Banana from Missy...strong and very yummy!

Have a great Saturday Night ALL!!! :lol:

I've been melting BG - Creamy Peach Crumb Cake for 7 hrs. now and it is still going strong. I agree Puppylove, what an awesome scent!

:lol:

I have Le Couvent des Minimes Orange & Cinnamon going in the living room, and Asian Spice from Cost Plus World Market going in the bedroom.

Can anyone point me to Missy's website? Cornbread Muffins sound really good, and I don't think I've seen that scent before. TY! :lol: