The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Guest Anonymous

I'm melting Carol's Peppermint in the livingroom. (very nice and very strong)

Have melting in the boys room a fresh linen. (The room needed it and it's working)

CFTKR-McIntosh Apple in the livingroom and CBV jar candle in Mango Sage Tea up in the bedroom on a warmer. Its down to 1/4 so I didn't want to burn it. I am melting the rest to get the last bit of the wonderful scent.

Oh yea, a YC Aloe Vera candle in the downstairs bathroom.

I'll have to look into that countryhome. thanks for the critique, Maggie. My eyes get all buggy when I can read lots of good info on a scent or company.

tonight melting a freebie from Carol: Cranberry Yuzu. quite nice. I turned off GHBT winter candy apple-it had been going since this am and was still throwing nice!

YC Mountain something in the bath and Beachwalk in the bedroom

I am melting Raspberry Danish from Scentsy. I smell more pastry than raspberry, which I like.

I'm happy to report that my Slatkin Creamy Caramel Has a nice throw and smells just like It's name :lol:

mama, how fun to take a great road trip like that! you'll have to give us a full report of what the store is like.

tried melting a zucchini bread-got it half way melted and it had to go. lol

decided to stay up a bit later and melt one more-Blue and Black(or vice versa) another freebie from Carol-boy I love this one! It is so yummy and would be good all year long. nice throw. It's a berry scent w/a favoring towards the blue

Hey Trep: Welcome to southwest Iowa, that is where I live just north of Hamburg.

Tonight's melts

Vanilla Oak/Twigs and Berries chunk tart from Cheryl's

Pink Sugar Cookies from Bella

HI slpit--thanks for the welcome--guess we are neighbors at the moment. I am in Lenox so not that far away. :oops:

Going with some flowers this morning.

no name Bluebonnets

Bridgewater - Plumeria

I've already cooked breakfast, done dishes, brewed coffee and iced tea, folded clothes, and rode a bike to the school bus stop and back this morning. Good thing I'm a morning person. eh?

Jules, I am a morning person too but stayed up way late last night so didn't get up as early this am as I usually do. (but I don't do all that you did lol)

remelting blue and black from Carol. even when not melting, this has a nice scent.

Guest Anonymous

Good Morning Everyone!

Home with a bad headcold today :oops:

Melting GHBT Amish Quilt and Can-Dos Haunted House.

Melted Sunrise Fig...another from CHS. I never smelled fig before and I love it.

After letting my Cottage Hill Creations sit for a few weeks, I put on Vanilla Heaven this morning...it's moderatley strong but not my type of scent. Smells exactly like Vanilla Bliss...which I don't really care for.

Have a nice day All! :oops:

Jules, I am a morning person too but stayed up way late last night so didn't get up as early this am as I usually do. (but I don't do all that you did lol)

remelting blue and black from Carol. even when not melting, this has a nice scent.

Now I'm exhausted already. :oops: Blue and Black sounds like a very interesting scent. I'm going to see if I can find it on her site.

Good morning! :oops:

Melting Can-do Lemon Bars

Crosscreek Pink Sugar Rush....this is yum yum!

Fruitloop~love your avatar and I hope you feel better soon

:oops: