The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

CFTKR- Sweet Harvest Pumpkin tonight. It is good and strong, but not very heavy on the pumpkin. Alot of vanilla, a bit of spice. I definitely like it, but it is not as wonderous as the Sweet Harvest Apple.

Lately I'm going wild for Carol's Gingerbread Goodies. I decided to try it in my 24 watt melter to compare it to how wonderful it was in the tea light melter. I think the tea light melter is the winner. Along with that I'm burning YC's Pumpkin Pie (poor wick isn't doing so well on this one) and Hazelnut Coffee.

Hehehe...well, I guess it's a vacation for DH but for me...ehhh...not really. We're going to my inlaws. Enough said. I wanted Hawaii but he won this time around. Next year DD and I are ganging up on him for Hawaii. I've been dying to go back since our honeymoon.

Maggie and Berrie - I love SH Pumpkin Donuts too. [smilie=th_a194]

Barbita - I'm glad you like Blueberry Vanilla Bomb Pie. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Tonight I've been melting Ashman - Apple Jack. Good fall scent.

Tonight I melted Bunch of Berries from SSS. Wow!! I have let these cure for a good while and this scent is super strong!

Good Morning, --it is good to be back home. At Yankee yesterday they were just unpacking holiday votive samplers and of course I had to get one. It had North Pole (mint scent), Christmas Cupcake, Mountain Pine and Welcome Christmas (mix of berries and pine from the sniff). Then they were also unpacking Mulberry, Cinnamon Toast and Fireside for their treasures area (lge jars only). I got a Mulberry as I don't like the others, but I must say that Cinnamon Toast smelled EXACTLY like its name. Later this week they are getting in two new scents.--Pineapple Cilantro and Napa Valley Orchard so I am looking forward to those. I also got two Halloween jars--Boo and Trick or Treat and the smiling Jack 'o Lantern illuma lid so all in all I had a good time. Our store was having an employee contest and one of my favortie associates was working and I HAD to help her try to win--right? [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] So it was fun. Have a great day everyone.

Thanks for the Yankee info Trep! I think I will have to check out that sampler.

I am home all day today so burning YCs Sweet Melon and melting Scentsys Cranbury Mango.

Have a good day everyone!

Debbie

Good Morning Everyone!

Trep-It sounds like you had a good day yesterday. A trip to Yankee always brightens my day. I stopped in yesterday also and got Macintosh Spice and Autumn Fruit at the BOGO 50% off price. I had a coupon and a return so it came to $5.98 for both large jars!!! Christmas Cupcake sounds so good!

This morning I am melting BG Vanilla Caramel Creme Cookie and burning YC Buttrcream and YC Almond Cookie.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning! I have been slacking all week, and haven't melted anything. Somebody slap some sense into me! [smilie=th_roll] Now, in my defense, I started our homeschooling year on Monday, and with teaching 8th, 5th, 1st, and pre-k, I've had my hands a bit full. LOL! I'll ice out the melters and get the house smelling good in no time.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Finishing up my second cuppa this morning....

Cindy, [smilie=th_cc24]

trep, Wow, can't believe they are putting the Christmas scents out already at YC! They sound great! Sounds like you got some good ones. How does that Boo scent smell? I like the description! How nice of you to help out! [smilie=th_roll]

Michele, you got a great deal there! Those are both great fall scents!84508.gif

This morning, I went through my leftover fall stash from last year and found some real treasures! A half a bag of both Autumn Lodge and Autumn Magic from Almost Country, almost a full bag of little donut shaped tarts in Cinnamon Donut scent from Dew Drops and a nice little bag of single tarts from various vendors! This is fun! [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Decided to melt EW Drunk Apples and it smells really good...nice apple scent with a touch of caramel, I think.

Heidi, [smilie=th_e16]

Good Morning! I haven't been melting much. Haven't been home! Too much running around!

Last night was the first night I have melted since Saturday! I chose Candledippers Monkey Munch...prettty good.

This morning I am melting EW Orange Chiffon Cake which is one of my faves from her.

Enjoy your day all!

Guest scentedstamper
Good morning! I have been slacking all week, and haven't melted anything. Somebody slap some sense into me! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Now, in my defense, I started our homeschooling year on Monday, and with teaching 8th, 5th, 1st, and pre-k, I've had my hands a bit full. LOL! I'll ice out the melters and get the house smelling good in no time.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

[smilie=th_roll] Good job Heidi!!! We always start right after Labor Day because of a late Aug birthday, and just getting "into gear" ! I only have 7th, 6th and 4th left as my two oldest have graduated.

Coolest morning we've had in ages and I'm ready for fall! Melting: CFTKR Gingerbread Noel, LOL Pumpkin Pie Filling and Scentsy Pumpkin Roll and Cinnamon Bear.

Have a great day!

Sheryl

Good Morning, --it is good to be back home. At Yankee yesterday they were just unpacking holiday votive samplers and of course I had to get one. It had North Pole (mint scent), Christmas Cupcake, Mountain Pine and Welcome Christmas (mix of berries and pine from the sniff). Then they were also unpacking Mulberry, Cinnamon Toast and Fireside for their treasures area (lge jars only). I got a Mulberry as I don't like the others, but I must say that Cinnamon Toast smelled EXACTLY like its name. Later this week they are getting in two new scents.--Pineapple Cilantro and Napa Valley Orchard so I am looking forward to those. I also got two Halloween jars--Boo and Trick or Treat and the smiling Jack 'o Lantern illuma lid so all in all I had a good time. Our store was having an employee contest and one of my favortie associates was working and I HAD to help her try to win--right? [smilie=th_roll] So it was fun. Have a great day everyone.

Trep, was this at a regular YC or an outlet? OMG, I so have to go there after DD's karate class today.

OOOO, LLVV if you go today, let me know if those new scents are out. Only want the tarts so I'll probably have to wait anyway for the Xmas scents, but see if you see those two new ones, the Pineapple Cilantro and the Napa Valley Orchard. I might have to make a trip there this weekend. I got your email, thanks! Expect one back soon!

Last nights melt was SSS Bunchies O' Berries, I LIKEY!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good morning all!

I'm melting BG's Pineapple Paradise. It's only been going for about five minutes but smells fabulous. I'm envisioning a tropical vacation! [smilie=th_roll]

Have a terrific day, friends. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Gail

Good Wednesday Morning!

I just got an e-mail from Missy and Nene's will be having a sale this week. YES!!! I need to place a $100+ order with her and have been waiting for a sale.

Morning melts:

Front: CFTKR ~ Blood Orange ~ blood orange is a fav of mine, like the blood orange blends too

Back: Nene's ~ Cinnamon Caramel Macchiato ~ from yesterday ~ last bar

Cisley