The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Day 3 of window washing...Has anyone every tried the Woolite Dry Cleaner's Secret? I have burgandy brocade formal curtains in my living room, so I debated-dry clean for 50.00 or try this stuff. well, I tried it and it worked like a dream. They look even better than dry cleaning. I started melting Candle dippers- Sugar mint and it smelled great for awhile and is fading fast. It seems like all of theCandle dipper melts have done this-they go strong for around 3-4 hours and then fizz out. Anyone else have this issue? Well, back to window cleaning. Everyone have a great afternoon.

Yep, the same thing happens to me but I don't really mind as I like to change out scents often. When they first get going they are nice and strong though so I still like them.

HI all! I am in blueberry bakery heaven today. Melting LOL's Blueberry Crumb Cake and burning my YC Blueberry Scone and HL Blueberry Muffins candles. Smells yummy in here!

I haven't tried LOL's Blueberry yet. I like Nene's Bodacious Blueberry. [smilie=th_idontknow] How is your HL candle? Is that the replacement?

Afternoon melt is Coconut Macaroons from Crosscreek.....yummers. This is another great scent from Deana. I definitely see a bag of tarts in this scent in my future.

Kim, good to know about the Woolite stuff.....I haven't washed out windows yet. Do you use a squeegee thingy? Our windows always look so nice after a good wash...makes the whole house seem brighter and cleaner! It is a chore though...lol.

Gonna go outside and thin out my Hostas in the front yard and replant them along the side of our garage....then mulch.

Have a great afternoon!

HI all! I am in blueberry bakery heaven today. Melting LOL's Blueberry Crumb Cake and burning my YC Blueberry Scone and HL Blueberry Muffins candles. Smells yummy in here!

I haven't tried LOL's Blueberry yet. I like Nene's Bodacious Blueberry. [smilie=th_idontknow] How is your HL candle? Is that the replacement?

LOL has some great blueberry scents. The Sugared Blueberry Pancakes is great, too! Yes, I'm burning the HL replacement and it's doing much better!

I wasn't getting much throw from the Breath of Ireland heart tarts (those damn ziplock bags!) so I changed it to Berry Flapjacks from CFTKR which was a sample Carol sent me and it's really quite good and authentic - smells just like blueberry pancakes. The tart is really cute - pancake shaped with little blueberrys embedded in it. Surprisingly I think I would order this scent again! :?

Guest scentedstamper
Day 3 of window washing...Has anyone every tried the Woolite Dry Cleaner's Secret? I have burgandy brocade formal curtains in my living room, so I debated-dry clean for 50.00 or try this stuff. well, I tried it and it worked like a dream. They look even better than dry cleaning. I started melting Candle dippers- Sugar mint and it smelled great for awhile and is fading fast. It seems like all of theCandle dipper melts have done this-they go strong for around 3-4 hours and then fizz out. Anyone else have this issue? Well, back to window cleaning. Everyone have a great afternoon.

Great to know about that Woolite product Kim- thank you. Yes, I have the same experience with CD tarts. Good and strong for a bit , then nada. It's okay though.

Melting: CCCC Strawberry Smoothie, CYS Strawbwrry Jelly Roll and Pink Coral, and burning candles, YC Blueberry Scone and Sparkling Lemon, and GC Ginger Lime and Casaba Melon Sunset.

Sheryl

I wasn't getting much throw from the Breath of Ireland heart tarts (those damn ziplock bags!) so I changed it to Berry Flapjacks from CFTKR which was a sample Carol sent me and it's really quite good and authentic - smells just like blueberry pancakes. The tart is really cute - pancake shaped with little blueberrys embedded in it. Surprisingly I think I would order this scent again! :?

Blueberry foodie scents are hard to resist!

Blueberry foodie scents are hard to resist!

Plus I do really love pancakes, especially blueberry pancakes. :P :lol:

This scent is making me want to eat some. :shock:

Hey there, everyone! Sorry I've been mia for a few days, but I threw out my back again, and have pretty much been couch bound.

I have been melting, however. I won't let back pain keep me from my tarts. On this rainy afternoon, it's lilac petals from yc, and banana bread and snuggle wild orchid from missy's.

I hope you're all having a great day!

Aria, no I don't use a squeegie. I mix hot water with ammonia a drop of dawn dish det. and the the cheapest plain paper towels you can find. I have pretty good luck with this system.

Olive - I love Raspberry Lilac from BG.

Denimsway - I love 7UP Poundcake from GHBT, too!

Black Love - Dream Tarts

Banana Split - FP

Gingerbread Kids - CHC. One of my favorites from here.

Dogwood - CHC

Still burning my same candles.

Black Love - Dream Tarts

Banana Split - FP

Dogwood - CHC

Cyn, do you detect an unpleasant undertone to that Dream Tarts scent? I smelled it with almost every scent I tried and didn't like it at all - it ruined some perfectly good scents IMO.

This afternoon I have on

CFTKR's Pears and Berry

EP...Pearberry

Pamela's Palm tarts..Pearberry

Candle...Village in Apple Cobbler

Hi,

I'm switching everything out for this evening.

Heart of the Prairie - Rustic Trails votive

Colonial - Evening Breeze - med. jar

Crosscreek - Wrought Iron melt

Black Love - Dream Tarts

Banana Split - FP

Dogwood - CHC

Cyn, do you detect an unpleasant undertone to that Dream Tarts scent? I smelled it with almost every scent I tried and didn't like it at all - it ruined some perfectly good scents IMO.

I detected it in some of the melts I have tried and had to dump those right away. I can't really describe what I was smelling. Black Love is one I didn't detect it in that I really liked, so I bought several of these.

Hi CF friends. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

I've been gone most of the day but home for good and melting Carol's Pink Sugared Grapefruit. It's not all that strong, the throw is just average, but the scent is 100% luscious! I'm lovin' it! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

I love all the new avatars. Very, very pretty!

Gail

sweet....is the banana walnut cake strong from Cheryl? This afternoon I've got going Lavender Vanilla from AMS. This reminds me of Lessie's lavender vanilla. So good.