The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Good morning everyone. I still need to get out of this cold funk so its all summer for me.

Honeydew melon from CFTKR - might be a new favorite for me.

Macintosh from YC. I don't love many of the Yankee new spring scents, most of them are too floral for me. I'm waiting for their summer line to come out.

I feel the same about the new YC scents - almost all of them are much too floral for my taste too. The only one I like is the Lavender Vanilla - and that's probably because of the vanilla in it. :lol:

Today I'm still working through the remnants of my winter stash, and have Spicy Waffles & Caramelized Apples in the LR and Cinnamon Crunch Cake upstairs. Both are from Crosscreek.

This afternoon I have on Cinnamon Sticks from Missy's Tempting Tarts. Out of every vendor I have tried this is the strongest cinnamon scent I have ever smelled. If anyone likes cinnamon I would give this one a try. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

DebbieT - You may like the 3 new ones...they are fruity. They will be in stores on March 24.

Been out all day. I just started second tealights on LOL Butterscotch Cookie ( a birthday gift from a CF friend). l love it!!!!! The butterscotch smell is strong! Also melting Nene's Baklava. Great also.

Burning YC Shortbread Cookie and WG Snickerdoodle. It smells great in here.

Jason-How's the YC Garden Sweet Pea? How's the throw? I bought all the spring scents except Cherry Blossom and Plumeria. I want to get the Plumeria but I am not sure if it is strong or not. I love them strong! I remember the Dune Grass scented the entire house. I want the new Kiwi Berries, That will be at YC on March 24. The other 2 scents Tropical Fruit and Island Guava are at BB&B already but not in YC until March 24. I found that odd.

If anyone has tried some of the new scents let me know what you thought. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Cat, did your Shih Tzu get home yet? What color is your baby? I love those Shih Tzus, they are little darlings!

Meghann, have a wonderful trip! I hope your weather is great.

Darling, I'm glad you're feeling better today. That Wonder Woman cake must have been something! Your students sure must think a lot of you. And enjoy your facial, ahhhhhh!

I just got home from a full morning of dog training. We always have a fun time out there but the wind blew so hard it was a lot less fun than usual. It's good to be home!

I've been melting AMS Pumpkin Crunch Cake for about a half hour or so. It is fabulous! I referred to my spread sheet, where all is revealed. I am crazy about Christy's pumpkin anything. If it has pumpkin in the name, it has a rating of A+! :)

Have a good afternoon and evening everybody.

Gail

Hi everybody. I've been out most of the day and BAM! three pages of posts slip past me.

There sure is a lot going on with everyone. Here's one of these for you all. [smilie=th_ee29]

This morning I had HoT- Huck Finn Sugar Cane - so nice

and this afternoon I've got AMS - Clementine & Daisy.

:)

Good afternoon,

I just changed out the melter in the main area with my first ever CrossCreek melt - Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie. Initial scent promises to be good.

I just walked back from my next door neighbor's house. Her birthday is this week, and i took her present over.......yep! You guessed it. A melter and some tarts! Her 8 year old daughter was thrilled to death and picked out AMS's Fudge Nut Brownie!

This afternoon I have on The Spotted Hog's Orange Chiffon Cake....it's just delicious!

Glad to hear this is good skylar! I've been meaning to melt this one, but it keeps getting pushed back for some reason. [smilie=th_ee29] I'm putting it right by the melter and will try it tomorrow.

Melting AMS Whipped Cream. From the name, thought this would be too light....but it isn't - it's not running me outta the room :) , but it's yummy & has a pretty good throw.

sweet....I love Christy's Whipped Cream! It scents my whole kitchen and den when I melt it!

Hi everybody. I've been out most of the day and BAM! three pages of posts slip past me.

There sure is a lot going on with everyone. Here's one of these for you all. [smilie=th_cc24]

This morning I had HoT- Huck Finn Sugar Cane - so nice

and this afternoon I've got AMS - Clementine & Daisy.

[smilie=th_blij47-1]

How is that Clementine& Daisy?

That's such an unusuall combo. Makes me want to try it.

Tonight I have to work on 2 projects for my school due Saturday.

I have AMS- Banana nut bread going

finishing up YC Silver Bells

and large jar of YC Canary Island Banana.

Have a nice evening.

This afternoon I have on Cinnamon Sticks from Missy's Tempting Tarts. Out of every vendor I have tried this is the strongest cinnamon scent I have ever smelled.

Hey Cindy, thanks for the tip. How is the throw with those ? I have a ton of Missy's tarts and some smelled great, but most of them were duds when I melted them! Candle Haven's cinnamon sticks were the strongest cinnamon I ever found (out of business for those who don't know). CCCC's cinnamon is pretty strong, but I'm still searching for a stronger cinnamon.[smilie=th_blij47-1]

Going to change scents, but for now melting:

CCCC ~ Lemon slices (still going strong from early this morning) & Mango mandarin.

AMS ~ Snickerdoodle and Sweet Chestnuts

H0T ~ Life is like a box of chocolates

LOL ~ Turtle Mocha

Do give it a try. It's fantastic! It's my favorite from AMS so far. A definite re-order.

Heart.....I can put 1 in two of my melters in my kitchen and it's really strong. I know you like them super strong as I do and this scent is a winner for me. I've noticed with Missy's anything that has cinnamon in it is very good.

Do give it a try. It's fantastic! It's my favorite from AMS so far. A definite re-order.

You know I had it in my cart during the free shipping sale......but then I just decided to go with scents which most people recomended, just to be safe.

I will try it next time.

Hectic day. Just started melting Pearamel from Bella's in the kitchen and DR. This is a really good one. I smell mostly apple and caramel.

I had to turn off the Banana Nut bread from AMS because it was making me too cozy and ready to sleep and I need so still to do so much work tonigh.

I started YC Lemon Lavender instead. It's my favorite very fresh scent.

Heart.....I can put 1 in two of my melters in my kitchen and it's really strong. I know you like them super strong as I do and this scent is a winner for me. I've noticed with Missy's anything that has cinnamon in it is very good.

Thanks Cindy. I'll go see if I have any of her cinnamon scents!

I just put on LOL's Victorian garden in one melter, and it is a super strong one. [smilie=th_LA839B1117]