The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

I have Bella's Lavender and Coconut Milk going. This one is almost a year old (trying to melt old stuff) and throwing great. A little surprising since it's soy.

Guest scentedstamper

Happy Birthday Lana!

Darlingj1, hope you are 100 % better soon! (only 6 days till LOL, LOL!!!!!!!)

Well, I needed a scent "blast" after smelling pot roast in the crock pot all day! So, I've got melting: BG Rosemary Mint and Peppermint Noel and AMS Energy Spa and Basil Sage Mint. It's working!! Very refreshing.

Have a great evening everyone!

Sheryl

Darlin....hope you feel better!

Melting Cozy Christmas by Christy and cinnamon rolls from Crosscreek. Both of these are great!

darling, I hope you feel better soon! No smellies= :)

I'm melting Rosemary Mint from Blue Gecko. Hopefully it'll clear the air from the taco casserole I made for dinner.

Enjoying Turquoise from Sweet Surrender Candles....I really love this scent!

Love the avatar Jules! The waterdrops remind me of tears of sadness or joy. Hope everyone is having a joyful day!

Melting CCCC ~ cafe brulot cookies

AMS ~ Zucchini Bread ~ quite strong today

LOL ~ L'Amour de Mamie ~ sample she sent that is fabulous! Hope this one is on the menu when she re-opens.

Hi Heart, what does that L'Amour de Mamie smell like?

The AMS Banana Kiwi is very nice.

The only thing I've changed is the candle for the bath ~ it's Illuminations Rose now.

I'm not very good at describing a scent that is so unique, but I detected notes of vanilla, musk, balsam, a slight touch of mint, and a floral that I can't put my finger on (my daughter said she smelled peach, but I didn't). This is one that seemed to blossom more notes the longer it melted.

Melting:

AMS ~ Zucchini bread still going strong from earlier today. I'm impressed! Curing must have helped immensely.

LOL ~ Mocha Mint Cappuccino

CCCC ~ Peppermint Kisses

GW ~ Mint Chip

Darling, hope you are feeling better, and Lana, hope you had a very Happy Birthday!

Added Pink Sugar from Candle Haven to the loft and MB. Should blend nicely with the Rosemary Mint I have downstairs, which is extremely strong and completely eliminated the taco smell from dinner!

Good Morning all! It's only 16 degrees here this morning. Brrr...good!

Last night's last melts were:

K - Citrus Linen H2O - CFTKR - A nice fresh linen scent

LR - Rose - PI - This one is growing on me but still not the truest of rose scents

BR - Alyssum - Cheryl's Candles - This is one sweet beautiful floral scent and pretty strong too! No wonder it's said the Alyssum flowers are among the most fragrant and beautiful flowers in the world! - A definite reorder

This morning's first melts are:

K - Summer Splash - CFTKR - A nice tropical scent

LR - Mugged by an Angel - A nice scent but hard to describe

BR - Garden Terrace - Can-Do - This is a really good floral/green scent

Also burning Illuminations Bora Bora in the bath.

:)

Just getting started with AMS Hummingbird this morning while I ice the rest of my melters. Going to have all five of them going today because I won't be back with them until Sunday. Heading to AZ to visit my family and don't want to check my luggage so I'm not going to risk bringing the wax.

Good Morning! Everyone's scent's sound wonderful...your houses must smell great!

[smilie=th_a194]

early morning melts are

BG Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs

BG Spiced Pumpkin Brulee

Have a nice day!

Sweet- The Cranberry nog was not one I'd reorder. It didn't blow me away. In fairness-I did have it in the laundry room while I had loads going, so maybe the humidity sapped the strength? I don't know. It just didn't do it for me. Let me know if yours is a keeper.

Good Morning everyone!

This morning I am putting all the strength out I can find(darn allergies-it will be an hour before the meds start working).

Red Hot Cinnamon-Melissa's

Awakening-Everyday Whims

Orange Cranberry Sugar Toast-HoT

Bellisima Bella-Blue Gecko

Darling-Hope you are feeling much better today. Lana-Hope you had a fabulous birthday! I am off to get my Shih Tzu to the groomers-he is so stinky and matted from all the snow and mud-can't even see his eyes!!! He roots all over the place til his fur mats into them. She(groomer) is going to freak out since it has only been three weeks!

Hope you all have a great day!

Good morning everyone. I still need to get out of this cold funk so its all summer for me.

Honeydew melon from CFTKR - might be a new favorite for me.

Macintosh from YC. I don't love many of the Yankee new spring scents, most of them are too floral for me. I'm waiting for their summer line to come out.

Hi everyone....

This morning's melt is Strawberry Jam Cheesecake from Blue Gecko......lovely, just lovely.

Meghann, enjoy your trip! I'm sure the weather will be a little warmer there...lol!

darling, hope you're feeling better today.

Dabba, did you get some sleep girl?

Cat, I love Bellissima Bella! Hope your furbaby has a great time at the spa! LOL!

I've got to get going and get something accomplished around here.....

Hello Everyone; i just got back from walking so I am going to melt TD-Cedarwood vanilla and AMs votive-banana nut bread. I hope everyone has a great morning.

Good Morning all,

Back to work today for me (YUCK!) I have been up for a while doing a few things, running to the store to buy coffee (major emergency!)

I am metling BusyBee's Choc-o-holic Cupcake, a first time for this vendor me.

All, have a great day!

[smilie=th_a194] GOOD MORNING!! I feel wonderful this morning, maybe through pure will and all of your good wishes! One of my kids at school made me a Wonder Woman birthday cake which is absolutely AWESOME!! Plus my husband gave me a gift certificate to get a European facial at a fancy spa in Billings, which is one of the best presents he has ever given me! So, today rocks!!! And smellies are back in today, so we will have a little bit of Scentsy Blueberry Cheesecake with our birthday cake for breakfast! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

Added a few melts this morning:

AMS Ocean Spray

GHBT-Snozzberry-wow I really do NOT like this one at all [smilie=th_a194]

CYS-Bahia Honda

Also still have AMS Hummingbird going. I love the combo of the Bahia Honda and Hummingbird in my bedroom. It smells like walking into a conservatory! YUM!

Oh man Mm! I just ordered some Snozzberry yesterday, that is one I hesitated on. I decided I couldn't pass up tarts for 60 cents, even if some of them are duds. I don't know if I like Dragon's Blood, but I ordered some of that too since everyone says hers is the best.

Been on a tart spree-changing everything out-

For the afternoon its:

Cold Winter NIghts-LOL

Vanilla Sandalwood-EW

Exotic Amber-EW

First Noel-HoT

Cotton Candy-Busy Bee

Gourmet Caramel Corn-Crosscreek

Satsuma-Bissy's

Disney Dreams-Cleanse Your Soul