The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Good morning CF friends! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Well, I typed a long post here late last night and something happened and it went POOF! I was too sleepy to type it all again, so I just went to bed..... :roll:

Cat, your avatar is adorable! I love it! Now I am sure the eyes are moving...lol

Just put Hawaiian Wedding Cake from CYS in the melter......

I need another cuppa java.......

Have a great Sunday......

[smilie=th_blij51]

Good Morning.

First scent of March is EW Hearth and Home

and Bridgewater - Seagrass

Jules, how do you like the seagrass?

First melt of the month is Blue Gecko's Cucumber and Melon. What a beautiful scent. Finally a cucumber/ melon scent I can smell [smilie=th_teks0311] It's very fresh and pretty.

Good Morning.

First melt of the month is Blue Gecko's Cucumber and Melon. What a beautiful scent. Finally a cucumber/ melon scent I can smell [smilie=th_teks0311] It's very fresh and pretty.

I'm really enjoying it, Joan. It's fresh and oceanic without being perfumy and I think there is a hint of citrus (or maybe that's the grass) It's a wonderful blend - one of my favorites so far from Bridgewater, and one of my top choices for ocean or beach type scents in general.

Happy March!

I can't believe it is here already. First melts of the month are EW Welcome Home, CFTKR Zucchini Bread and CHC Bear Claws.

Burning-

YC Shortbread Cookie

WG Snickerdoodle

Have a great Sunday everyone!

[smilie=th_teks0311] Where did February go??? My life is passing before my eyes... I wish I could slow it down (some days) LOL

1st tart for March is CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY MOELLEUX from bluegecko. LOVE IT!

My first March melts are

CHocolate Raspberry Moelleux from Blue Gecko

and

Cool Citrus Basil also Blue Gecko

geting ready for a snow storm later in the day, already plotting nice cozy scents for snowfall. [smilie=th_teks0311]

First melts of March are...

Bizzy B's vanilla velvet and southern pecan pie

Busy Bee apple streudel

YC berry jam

Soy Lovely re velvet cupcake

LOL cranberry zucchini

I saw a robin yesterday for the first time [smilie=th_teks0311]

Yea, it's March. I am continuing EE-nightmare and also Beaded Hemp-Earth. I hope everyone has a nice day. It's sunny but very cold here today. Dabba: I can't wait to put my hummingbird feeders out.

Morning all! I can't believe it's March already. I have HoT's Breakfast in Bed going in the living room and Missy's Cinnamon Doughnuts in the bathroom. DH thinks it smells like pumpkin pie in here???

Good Morning.

I'm really enjoying it, Joan. It's fresh and oceanic without being perfumy and I think there is a hint of citrus (or maybe that's the grass) It's a wonderful blend - one of my favorites so far from Bridgewater, and one of my top choices for ocean or beach type scents in general.

Oh, I'm so glad Jules. Noses can be so different I worry when I suggest a candle or melt scent. I agree, it's very different, clean but not perfumey. And it's blue :lol:

Good Morning! :lol:

• Melting Maple and Brown Sugar from CFTKR,Baked Apple Pie...Fragrant Blossoms and burning a Goose Creek candle in Apple Spice. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Good Morning.

First melt of the month is Blue Gecko's Cucumber and Melon. What a beautiful scent. Finally a cucumber/ melon scent I can smell :lol: It's very fresh and pretty.

Oh, I'm so glad Jules. Noses can be so different I worry when I suggest a candle or melt scent. I agree, it's very different, clean but not perfumey. And it's blue :lol:

Why did I miss free shipping on that one?? [smilie=th_teks0311]

No need to worry, but I know what you mean about recommending things. I've noticed we have some similar scent preferences. Thanks for suggesting this one. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Looks like you people on the east coast are in for some snow - enjoy! :lol:

Remelting last nites Cranberry Spice (definite reorder!) and burning GC Cozy Christmas and WG Cranberry Chutney candles. Smells sooooo good in here!

[smilie=th_teks0311]

I'm remelting Ping Sugared Lemons...scrumptious! Anyone who misses YC's Cherry Lemonade may want to try this one. The two are very similar.

Wow!!! Here in Tennessee we have about 8 inches of snow on the ground! I have'nt seen this much snow in years! Makes me want to go and play in it! lol!

Today it's Coffee with Santa from EW! So Good!

Wow!!! Here in Tennessee we have about 8 inches of snow on the ground! I have'nt seen this much snow in years! Makes me want to go and play in it! lol!

Today it's Coffee with Santa from EW! So Good!

I saw pics of snow in TN on the weather channel this morning & was hoping you'd gotten some. Alabama [smilie=th_e16] got snow, too. It looked beautiful - I'm having snow envy. :lol: Yeah....I actually like the stuff. Enjoy! [smilie=th_blij31-1]

We are also getting snow here in Georgia. It looks so pretty but in this state we usually go berserk in snow. I hope it is all gone by the time I have to go to the dentist tomorrow.

I'm melting Victorian Violet & Rosewater Splash from Blue Gecko. It smells wonderful.

Sweet....I like it too! It is beautiful here today! Looks like a winter wonderland! I'm sure a few on the board here would love to give us some of their snow! [smilie=th_blij31-1]