The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

darling......I have tried torrential rains out of the ones you mentioned and really liked it! She has the very best Dragon's Blood I have ever tried.

Slpit-How are you liking the bayleaf and pepper. It is one new scent i tried last year and fell in love with. What does the sassafras and violet smell like-it sounds very interesting.

Kim

I love the Bayleaf and Pepper. It is a standard in my stash and has been since i first tested it for Donna.

The Violets and Sassafras is wonderful. Reminds me of a bed of violets in the early morning kissed by the dew and the warm sunshine. The Sassafras adds a spark of earthiness to the violets and you get the true scent of the violet plant, bloom and all. I was smitten by its name. Now I can hardly wait to try the Pomegranate and Anise. Love getting all these bath and body scents in tarts instead of the same old things from everyone.

Been a busy day.....just started melting Surrender by Sweet Surrender Candles

Hi all - My job let us leave at 4 because of the snow, so I am home early today. I am going on my 3rd tealight for LOL's Fresh Glazed Doughnut. It smells just like Warm Vanilla Sugar!

I really should melt my Busy Bee Bayleaf and Pepper. I gave a couple as a gift to my MIL last year and her husband loves it. He usually doesn't like what she melts, but thinks this one smells like Church.

Hi all - My job let us leave at 4 because of the snow, so I am home early today. I am going on my 3rd tealight for LOL's Fresh Glazed Doughnut. It smells just like Warm Vanilla Sugar!

I really should melt my Busy Bee Bayleaf and Pepper. I gave a couple as a gift to my MIL last year and her husband loves it. He usually doesn't like what she melts, but thinks this one smells like Church.

Lisa... Glad you got home okay. We got quite a bit of snow too..... although I think Long Island really got a lot! Hope all you LI girls are doing okay!

Just put on HOT's Frosted Pink Cupcakes w/ Sprinkles. [smilie=HBday]

Changed over to Cozy Christmas from AMS's. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent!! Has anyone else tried this one from Christy?

Tonight it's Chestnuts & Brown Sugar and Caramel Pecan Pie, both from Crosscreek...a couple of cozy scents on this cold evening. At least the snow has stopped, finally! We got about 10 inches here.

Hope everyone who's been affected by the storm is safe and well!

Lisa... Glad you got home okay. We got quite a bit of snow too..... although I think Long Island really got a lot! Hope all you LI girls are doing okay!

Just put on HOT's Frosted Pink Cupcakes w/ Sprinkles. [smilie=HBday]

Thanks Fleur! It wasn't as bad as I thought getting home from Manhattan. There's hardly any snow there. Plenty in the Bronx. I hope everyone is OK too. :shock:

Doodlebug in daughters room from GHBT's

Autumn Lodge in Kitchen from GHBT's

lavender from GHBT's in Living Room. (LOVE THIS LAVENDER!)

[smilie=HBday]

Hey Folks!

Melting:

BG- Black Raspberry Vanilla - Not real strong for me, but a lovely scent

CFTKR - Spiced Apple Pecan and Cinnamon Strudel - Oh MY, I love these two!

BusyBee - Just started her Apple Walnut

My eldest DD is coming to take me out for my birthday tonight. She is my wacky child. There is always laughter when she is around!

Happy Birthday Mamalana. Where are you going for dinner?

Tonight I'm watching Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations (one of my favorite TV shows) and melting Carol's Cake Batter. Oh and I'll burn a YC votive.

Happy birthday Lana! [smilie=HBday] Hope you had a great day and a fabulous dinner!

Everyone in the snowstorms path - keep safe. Guess U can say March came in like a lion. :shock:

cbgirl - I tried AMS Cozy Christmas, too and agree - it's goooood!

Melting SpHogs Divinity Fudge. Yum!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. It is actually tomorrow, but the elder DD will be working, so we are going tonight. We are going to a privately owned Italian restaurant. It is to die for. They bring out these little garlic rolls before dinner, and you can't stop eating them!

Tomorrow I am going to my best friend's for Spa Day. Her hubby is retired, and one of his many skills is being a massuese. He is giving me a massage, mud packs, whole body wrap, and I am not sure what else. Actually both of them are my best friends. I met her through him, because we belong to the same organization.

Ahhh, looking forward to it!

Happy Birthday Lana!!

Ok since I got all this new stuff today I couldn't resist trying some new scents:

K - Boughs of Holly - This is another really nice scent from LOL - I already had it out so decided to melt it

LR - Dolce Vita - Tyler - Awesome scent and strong too!

BR - Tyler Roses - Tyler - This is one of the best straight rose scents I've smelled so far, if not the best one.

The Tyler melts are quite small though - they come in clamshell form but are so thin - a square is about the same thickness as a thin mint. I wish they were bigger for the price they charge.

I'm also burning two of the new Illuminations votives in the bath - Acacia and Bali Beach which are both very nice - moderately strong too

Happy Birthday, Lana, and have a wonderful spa day!

[smilie=cloud_9]

I just got home awhile ago and started melting AMS Carmel Walnut. So far, it's a goody and I'm starting to need a napkin to wipe the drool off my chin. Yum!

Gail