The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

denim, you will love Crosscreek! Deana is such a sweet person and makes the most fantastic tarts!!! I love many of the ones that were already mentioned. Any of her "smoothie" scents are yummy....also Carolina Rain, Strawberries & Champagne, Heart & Home, Scones & Cinnamon Butter, Fresh Comfort, Stone Washed Cotton, Spiced Apple Pecan, Pumpkin Log, Fruit Loops, Iced Lemon Biscotti, Country Coffee Cake, Apple Cinnamon, and Grammy's Z Bread....the best!

Right now I am melting Ah, My Beloved from CYS.....very nice cherry scent.

:P This morning's melts are YC rhubarb plum...one of my alltime faves and GHBT taybery and teakwood. I also have a Drew candle burning in patchouli!

I've still got Red Velvet Cake from Missy's going. This is a very good strong scent! Also added her celtic moonspice. I'm very impressed with these new scents she has added. They are both wonderful!

Morning!

Melting CFTKR's Watermelon Martini

CFTKR's Moonlight Walk.....both are nice

Deminsway....some good one's I've tried from Crosscreek....orange sherbet,pink sugar cake,fresh fruit slices,white peach,pineapple smoothie,bear claws,buttercream frosting,buttercream vanilla...just to name a few :oops: There are many more too!

cyngreen...your avatar is very cute!

THANK YOU.. I LOVE THE BEAN PEOPLE!!!

denim, you will love Crosscreek! Deana is such a sweet person and makes the most fantastic tarts!!! I love many of the ones that were already mentioned. Any of her "smoothie" scents are yummy....also Carolina Rain, Strawberries & Champagne, Heart & Home, Scones & Cinnamon Butter, Fresh Comfort, Stone Washed Cotton, Spiced Apple Pecan, Pumpkin Log, Fruit Loops, Iced Lemon Biscotti, Country Coffee Cake, Apple Cinnamon, and Grammy's Z Bread....the best!

what is the website for CYS?THANKS!

what is the website for CYS?THANKS!

http://www.cleanseyoursoul.com/store/

My house is opened up today. It's breezy and cool.

FM votive - Coconut

FM votive - Juicy Peach

YC small jar - Juicy Peach

Bizzy B's - Coconut Milk & Juicy Pineapple

PI melts - Almost Paradise

Illuminations jar - Pomegranate

Enjoy your day. Go hug someone.

Good morning! Today I am melting Carol's Iced Cherry Chip Cake...yummy! It's perfect for today's pre-spring weather. I'm really looking forward to spring. Usually, I can pass on spring but I need a change right now. DD loves spring but as she says, "Not summer. That's when the bees come out." She's picked up my phobia of bees even though she did get a sting at her friend's house 2 years ago. I, on the otherhand, have never been stung.

Good morning and happy Friday!

Thanks for your spread sheet info, Cyn. Good tip about putting your faves in red. Mine are in bold, but I like the red idea.

My AMS Orange Cranberry from yesterday never did get as strong as I'd like. It was nice though, much better than Orange Clove.

This morning's melt is AMS Sugar Cookie. It's making me shout, "I want COOKIES!" Hmmm, can a scent be too good??? :oops:

Gail

melting Fruit Loops from LOL.

All LOL's tarts are just excellent. They are #1 vendor for me. :P

3 MORE DAYS!!!! :oops: WHOO HOO!! My list keeps changing and changing, and I have all my birthday money ready for the minute she opens! I am melting HOT's Naughty Night Loooove Cake... I like it. It is not real cake-y, a little fruity and a little floral. Got to figure out what I should start in the bedroom. I LOVE HAVING A FRIDAY OFF!

Denim, remember you get to pick out 2 free tarts for every $20.00 you spend with CCCC! :lol: (more for your list).

darling, what a great way to spend b'day money! I just love LOL. :P

cbgirl, missy's cinnamon donuts was a dud. Maybe I got a bad batch, ya think?

Melting BG's Electric Lime ~ a strong one! :oops:

Changed out scents to:

K - Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice - CFTKR - A very nice fresh orange scent - moderately strong

LR - White Nectarine & Pink Coral - This scent is really nice but I wish it was stronger, it's rather faint - I put two whole tarts this time so we'll see if I get a stronger scent throw

BR - Stargazer Lily - CFTKR - A very nice floral scent - moderately strong

I'm trying to use up some of my older tarts before melting brand new stuff.

Burning the remainder of the 2 Waterlily & Jasmine AMS chunky votives from last night in the bath. I love this scent and I love the AMS chunky votives!

Happy Friday everyone. I couldn't get last night's EW tart out in the freezer, it is being so stubborn, so I am melting it out and then will be putting on Can-Do's Apple Vanilla, which has such a great cold sniff. I can't wait to melt this one. Laundry day and grocery store day here.

Happy Friday everyone. I couldn't get last night's EW tart out in the freezer, it is being so stubborn, so I am melting it out and then will be putting on Can-Do's Apple Vanilla, which has such a great cold sniff. I can't wait to melt this one. Laundry day and grocery store day here.

Hey Jason, let me know how that Apple Vanilla is - that was one of my freebies from Donna.

That's why I don't bother with the whole freezer thing. I just dump and wipe thoroughly. The key to doing that w/o making a mess is to have tart dish in one hand and a paper towel in the other and as soon as you dump you immediately wipe the drips off so it doesn't run down the outside of the dish. Then you can wipe more thoroughly without worrying about making a mess. I do let them cool and give them a good wash every couple of days or if I can still smell the scent even after wiping so as to not mix scents that shouldn't be mixed. :oops:

Happy Friday Everyone! I have a weird mix going this afternoon, CFTKR Lemon Noel. and from Can-Do Amish Spice and from Melissa's Christmas in July. they all smell pretty good as they mix from one room to the other.

Heart....the order I got from MTT's when her sale was going on were not strong. The last order I got were really good.

I've got pulled pork in the crockpot and my tropical scents were not mixing well so I switched out the kitchen scent from Almost Paradise to HoT - Cozy Fireplace.