The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Today is a real golden oldie - Whiff n Sniff State Fair. Yeowza, though! I am melting 1/3 of it and it is strong enough to get a headache.

Melt for the day is Cherry Almond from Christy. WOW!! This is one strong tart!!!

If you have tried Christy's fruit loops, would you say the cherry almond is stronger?

Oh Debra, I must try State Fair! I'll chance a headache! :oops:

Now that I'm feeling better, I'm melting straight Peppermint ~ Can-Do, LOL's White chocolate peppermint schnapps, Huckleberry Layne ~Mocha Mint, and CCCC's ~ Mango Mandarin.

I have such a mint craving today, so floral will have to be on hold till this evening.

Hope everyone posts some really strong scents today! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Heart.....to me Fruity Loops is just a little stronger, but this cherry almond is a close second! Have you been happy with the ones you got from AMS? I know you like 'em Strong!!

The wood coffee is heavy on the patchouli and light on the coffee. It's another one that is stinky, but is weirdly pleasing. Why am I liking these strange scents lately? It's good enough to leave in the melter until tonight, but not a reorder for me.

LLVV, I thought I signed up for the newsletter at KFTKR but perhaps not. I had better go check into this. Would you call it a small sale or a big sale?

Jules, it's decent, 10% off! I think I can post that here.

I am loving AMS Fudge Nut Brownie. It is making me drool it is so powerful and true. She makes the best Chocolate scents I have ever sniffed...very true to the scent. And no weight gain for indulgence. I wonder how they are in votives...

Melts from this morning are GHBT Christmas cabernet and Ohio Gift Shop. Also coconut pear from Candles, melts, and more. Anybody noticing that GHBT tarts smell great but don't last long??? [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

After melting and immediately dumping 5 more MTT scents I decided I needed some good stuff melting so:

LR - Paradise - SH - To help overcome the bad smell and it worked

BR - Plumeria - Bridgewater - A really nice plumeria but different from others I have smelled as it has almost a bit of a spicy quality to it - I'm really liking it though

Burning - The 2 AMS Black Linen & Amber votives I started last night in the bath.

Melts from this morning are GHBT Christmas cabernet and Ohio Gift Shop. Also coconut pear from Candles, melts, and more. Anybody noticing that GHBT tarts smell great but don't last long??? [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

The GHBT tarts I got have all lasted around 6 hours or so but it's most of the scents I haven't cared for more then the strength or how long it lasts. What I have liked from her a lot are Dragon's Blood, Spiritual Awakening, Celtic Moonspice and Cool Citrus Basil which are all excellent scents.

The Blue Gecko Spiced Cranberry didn't go over too well here. DD asked me to shut it off as soon as she got home. I didn't care too much for it either. Probably nothing wrong with it but not our thing. Did anyone try that one?

Just burning the usual candles and finally think that this will be it. Can't wait to try some of the others I have. I like to burn my candles in the evening when I am usually at home.

Aria-Glad your son is feeling better.

Mpfand-Glad your father is doing okay.

I hope everyone enjoys their evening!

Spiced Cranberry is not one I cared for either.

This afternoon I have Green Apple Pucker from Blue Gecko in the living area. Love this one.

Pumpkin Raisin Bread, Angie's. Just started.

Snow showers?! Ugh. When will it end? Try to stay warm up there. Mr. Groundhog said 6 more weeks, I think.

My sister called to gleefully tell me she saw a robin yesterday. Robins up here are definitely a harbinger of spring. That ol groundhog doesn't know squat..... [smilie=th_1_bigone110] We're supposed to get snow tonight thru Saturday, too. Poor robin's gonna freeze her hiney off... :oops:

Melting Can-Do's Mint Chip Latte - good one! Reminds me a lot of EW's Coffe w/Santa.

That poor robin is all mixed up. :cry:

Tonight I put on Missy's Caribbean in the tealight melter. Then I put CYS Pink Satsuma in he 24 watt. Caribbean didn't stand a chance next to the Pink Satsuma. There wasn't even a battle. CYS's Pink Satsuma has taken over my entire house. :oops:

I [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Pink Satsuma.

Icing out the melters. The AMS Snickerdoodle lasted 2 tealights, which is more than I can say for most everything I have been melting lately. That was a great scent. I really enjoyed it. Going to try CFTKR Happy Birthday Vanilla Cupcake. Also burning PI Vanilla and Warm Glow Snickerdoodle Candles.

I started up CYS Agia Mavra to cleanse the air of AMS Fudge Nut Brownie before my BF returned home, and [smilie=th_1_bigone110] is this a strong one. Heart, if you like floral, you should give this a shot. I lit it in my bedroom and can smell it down the hall in the kitchen and all of the living room. I may need to put it out as it's a bit too gardenia or something for me, but it's no doozie!

Tonight I was melting Banana Flapjacks downstairs. Yummy scent. I now have Gourmet Blueberry Buns melting upstairs. Both are from CFTKR.

Jules, the sale is 10% off.

Melting AMS Snickerdoodle after reading everyone's praises I decided to try that one too. It's delish.

Also I have on a leftover from BBW in Dancing Waters.

Everyone have a good evening.