The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Aria, glad your DS is better. My goodness, it looks like I missed a lot of fun here! So many good and bad scents to try. :lol:

Melted CBV's Pink Sugar today ~ fairly strong, but the wax was like a brick. I nearly cut my hand trying to get it out of the cup.

Also Missy's Lemon Cake and Black Velvet

Can-Do's Windchimes

BG ~ Lavender Silk

My DD has been choosing melts lately to help me around the house, so I can't complain too much about the scents. But uh [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] I don't like some of them.

I miss my foody scents! :lol:

Aria, glad your DS is better. My goodness, it looks like I missed a lot of fun here! So many good and bad scents to try. :lol:

Melted CBV's Pink Sugar today ~ fairly strong, but the wax was like a brick. I nearly cut my hand trying to get it out of the cup.

Also Missy's Lemon Cake and Black Velvet

Can-Do's Windchimes

BG ~ Lavender Silk

My DD has been choosing melts lately to help me around the house, so I can't complain too much about the scents. But uh [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] I don't like some of them.

I miss my foody scents! :P

Your scents sound good to me. Hey, you've passed on the melting hobby to your DD. I am kind of glad, though, that I'm the only one around here who chooses scents. I might pick something that I know someone likes but I get to do all the deciding.

I don't know what to melt yet this morning. I just want some coffee. :lol:

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] I need coffee too Jules....*yawn*

I have started one melter with Southern Apple Pie from AMS

Good morning! On this chilly, rainy day, it's fresh rain snuggle and egyptian dragon so far. I'll get the other melters going in a bit. The kids and I were wanting to head over to the library, but I'm trying to wait for the rain to stop. It's no fun taking 4 kids out in the rain. Ugh!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hello everyone. it's a dreary morning here and i also need many cups of coffee. [smilie=th_yeahthat] I'm starting with AMS-Tribal nights melts, YC-Fresh Bamboo oil and finishing up AMS-Zuchhini bread votive. I hope everyone has a great day and stay safe. [smilie=th_a194]

While looking for my son's boots, I found a stash container of votives. [smilie=th_yeahthat] that I forgot I had, so this morning I've got Full Moon - Lavender and also Orange Blossom votives burning.

eta: To commemorate the find, I dug around and pulled out a couple of spring votive holders to use. I'm pushing the season but who cares. It looks pretty.

Looks like a lot of us are really enjoying AMS tarts today! hehe

Jules, I am ready for spring too. We are getting snow showers right now....sigh

I am in the mood for a Zucchini bread scent, so I am going to start another melter with Crosscreeks Grammy's ZB.....yummers.

Good Morning!

I am melting-Homecoming-CFTKR

Cherry Blossom-Kountry Lights

Lavendar-Jolie Bella

Strawberry Jam-GHBT

Burning Clarity-Bean Pod(for my blue)

Hope everyone has a good day!

Looks like a lot of us are really enjoying AMS tarts today! hehe

Jules, I am ready for spring too. We are getting snow showers right now....sigh

I am in the mood for a Zucchini bread scent, so I am going to start another melter with Crosscreeks Grammy's ZB.....yummers.

Snow showers?! Ugh. When will it end? Try to stay warm up there. Mr. Groundhog said 6 more weeks, I think.

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a good morning.

Last nights melts were a little disappointing. Starting out with Raspberry Sorbet from GHBT, if I didn't see the tealight burning, I wouldn't have known I was melting anything. Could not smell a thing, even stuck my nose just about in it, and nothing. After that I fired up AMS Jolly Rancher Green Apple, really nice scent, but not much of a throw, could only smell if from about 3 feet away. Oh, well, theres always tonight!

Morning melts are Brown Sugar Nut Bread and Apple Butter Bread, both from Front Porch. Hope everyone has a good day!

Melting Can-do's Haunted House. I really like this scent. It reminds me of a movie theater.

This one is one of my favs. I have loved it since Lessie made it and was so glad she gave it to Donna when she closed up shop. It's not a pretty scent-but something about it is just great!

That's funny you said that Twinsmom....I remember posting the same thing. Just like a movie theater! I still have a couple of these left. I've never tried Can-Do's. I'll have to get some. [smilie=th_yeahthat]