The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

:P Recent melts are CHC chewy caramel pecan and CHC vanilla maple pecan, sweet orange and chili peppers from Melissa's specialty wicks, and Bizzy B's botanical orchard and nectar blooms. Finally two from busy Bee...blue berry muffin and apple strudel!

Guest scentedstamper

Good morning and Happy Friday!! Scents for this chilly but sunny AM are : Black Crow candles ; Cinnamon House jar and a Spice Cupboard votive. (both are burning great btw, with a medium throw), and melting CFTKR Cinnamon Spice Cake, AMS Red Velvet Cake (LOVING this- thanks for the recommendation!) and one I'm not so sure I like, Things that Make Sense soy melt in Spiced Pumpkin Frapp. (cold , it has that "funky" soy smell. I'll see after it starts melting completely).

Have a wonderful day!

Sheryl

Just melting Cappucino-CFTKR this morning.

I find that when I melt coffees-I can only melt one melt in the house.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Can Do's Mint Chip Latte... it's great!

Cat, I know what you mean. Many coffee fragrances don't mingle well unless it's just the right bakery scent.

Hi friends. We are back home now. I just wanted to say thank you for all of the thoughts and prayers. I showed DP the blue thread and he was very touched, and he thanks you all too.

Ok, I have sooooo missed my melts and candles. I just put on Cinnamon Buns from AMS and it's great! Glad to be back.

Guest scentedstamper

Welcome back Jason. You have been missed! Sincerest sympathy to you. Also thought of you when GA was getting tornadoes as I think that's where you said you'd be the last few days. Be blessed.

Sheryl

Welcome back Jason. You have been missed! Sincerest sympathy to you. Also thought of you when GA was getting tornadoes as I think that's where you said you'd be the last few days. Be blessed.

Sheryl

Thank you, Sheryl. Yes, we were in Warner Robins, GA. We left Wednesday about noon and that afternoon, a tornado touched down right there in Warner Robins! I am so thankful we left when we did. I'm pretty sure tornadoes try to follow me around.

Jason, I'm glad y'all are back safe and sound. Many thoughts still for you both. This afternoon I am melting HoT Burmese Woods Type. It's not knock you in the face strong, but a very nice scent. I had Dr. appt. lab work, grocery store today, so I am finally in my little candle sanctuary. Everyone have a good evening.

I am also burning AMS-Clary Sage votive

Welcome Back Jason!

I had a very busy day so far. Just started melting.

Nene's Chocolate Chip Cookie-LR

Nene's Panna Cotta-Kitchen

Nene's Bake Shoppe - FR

Also burning Warm Glow Snickerdoodle

PI Vanilla

Melting Cinnabon from Primitive Country. This is way to light for me. I've got to find something else to melt.