The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

I'm melting Irish Cream from Scentsy in the kitchen/DR and Vanilla Sandalwood from LOL in the loft. I wish she'd open soon. I have many newly discovered favorites I want to re-order!

Hi everyone, raining cats and dogs here today, so we had to go to the mall! lol

I got a really cute new tartburner from YC.

http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycbvp/product_detail.jsp?oid=6119075

I'm going to call YC tomorrow, the one I got at the store has a white dish, and I want the mauve one, it looks so much nicer.

Tonights melt is YC Cherry Blossom.

Have a great night all!

LLVV, you've got mail!

Sillysmom, cute melter! Interesting style.

Today's melt is Bridgewater - Grapefruit Splash

It's strong and good, much like the Paradise scent from SH. I like Paradise a little bit better.

I'm melting Elfie's Ice Cream Cake from HOT.

We had another round of tornadoes last night here in Georgia. There were three different warnings for my county starting around 5:00 pm until almost 8:00 pm. I hate tornado season.

Olive, I'm so glad you are alright. At least with hurricanes, we can see them coming. Tornados are way too scary! Did you lose power?

For the afternoon-

DD's room-Hot Fudge Brownie-Candledippers

LR-Wrought Iron-CCCC

Also burning-Warm Glow-Snickerdoodle

Bean Pod-Clarity

HI all! I got my blue 24W combo melter today so I decided to go with a theme:

Kitchen (new melter) - Perfect Pumpkin - AMS - A very nice pumpkin/spicy scent

LR - Gramma's Pumpkin Log - AMS - Another really nice pumpkin scent

BR - Buttery Pumpkin - AMS - Yet another really good pumpkin scent

:lol:

I'm melting Elfie's Ice Cream Cake from HOT.

We had another round of tornadoes last night here in Georgia. There were three different warnings for my county starting around 5:00 pm until almost 8:00 pm. I hate tornado season.

Olive, I'm so glad you are alright. At least with hurricanes, we can see them coming. Tornados are way too scary! Did you lose power?

Hey Jules. Fortunately we did not lose power. The worst of the storm seems to have been in the southern part of the county. I did hear that Target had some roof damage. I'm usually in there once or twice a week so I hope they can open up again soon. I am a Targetholic.

Another Target lover here!!! Recent melts...Busy Bee's cherry crum pie, YC cherry bloom, GHBT dragon's blood, Dark Candles temptress and forbidden fruit, and Dark Candles debauchery and amber velvet!

Good evening

melting Snickerdoole from AMS (leftover from yesterday, LOVE IT!!!) and Apple Jack& Peel from Dreamtarts. Also have large Yankee housewarmer going in Macintosh.

Sweet....I love that scent. It's like I'm addicted to it! I've still got it going in 3 melters!! Glad you like it!! :lol:

Hi everyone! :lol:

I have HoT's Candy Corn Cupcake on tonight. This one always has me craving something sweet.

I had on YC Silver Bells melt. I liked it before, but tonight it smelled like burning band-aids. Switched it out for FM Frosted Pumpkin.

Yeah, I found a few orphans left over from fall and Christmas. :lol: I'll melt 'em up.

Great new avatars lately, everyone. DesertRose, pretty. Is that lavender?

I had on YC Silver Bells melt. I liked it before, but tonight it smelled like burning band-aids. Switched it out for FM Frosted Pumpkin.

Yeah, I found a few orphans left over from fall and Christmas. :lol: I'll melt 'em up.

Great new avatars lately, everyone. DesertRose, pretty. Is that lavender?

yes it is

I can smell it just by looking at the picture. (and plot next order in the back of my mind....) :lol: